LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I was nodding along to your comment, but it wasn't till the second half that I realized you weren't talking about Trashmoki Main charactering his part of the story.

2. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, at least they didn't introduced embarrasing "swimsuit" (emphasis on quotation mark)like some founder king.

I think Lorel wise are more likely not summoned by the goddess as Sairitz specifically say japanese features which unlikely chosen by the goddess.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  3. Much Much mrm

Much Much mrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about this but I think they created those three cities and named them (wise). We finally get the Isekai dungeon. Don't think the monsters will drop treasure but they should raise levels. Sophia must have trained there, since she would have met Tomoe in the wasteland.

For those of you that believe Makoto's talent is something to do with leadership, just know that am now on board. Makoto actually suggested something smart in that meeting that who knows how long till Rembrandt would come up with the same idea. Which is join both cities, Tsiege would handle anything related to security and the wasteland, whilst that port town would han... whatever it is they do lol. Give it several months and academy town gets absorbed too by Tsiege but unlike the port town, Rotsgard would only be connected through the golden road. Tsiege expands and with resources from both sea and land, it becomes a major power. Of course it will need muscle, and that where Picnic Rose Garden comes in.

With that name they sound like campers, no wonder they never leave the dungeon. Damn I hate campers.

Jinnai.l, Crash-san and CountryMage like this.
  4. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is picnic rose garden written in the raw chapter? Was it kanji? English? It might have reference in pop culture.

I expected Shiki and Tamaki to have betting pool going on.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  5. n00by_ME

n00by_ME Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might be out of the blue but I have a sudden theory on Makoto's talent that just might work out. A sixth sense for malicious intent, this would fulfill all requirements. While this talent may very well be thought of as useful by an adult, a young child would rather not know who has what kind of malicious thoughts/intent towards him/her. And such a sixth sense should make it rather easy to avoid certain bad-end scenarios, which would make it easier to get into "the annals of history" (As the three goddesses of fate put it.).

Which would make sense of why Tamaki was sent to Makoto even though she harbours malicious intent, it was to force him to aknowledge that such things will always exist and to put him in a position where he has no other choice but to start honing the talent he has practically sealed.

Atleast give the guys some credit. They are camping in a superior dragons lair, not just setting foot into it but literally living in there. Camping in some bush or in some towns corner is one thing, but camping in the home of one of the most powerful beings takes balls of steel.

CountryMage likes this.
  6. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously, the founder has the same naming sense as some of the characters from "Detroit Metal City".

7. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    They live under the dragon (contract?) since even Tomoe was prideful, what really takes balls of steel is living under the constant threat of monsters. Kinda like the dwarves in overlord. Picnic Rose Garden? Damn, I can already imagine their play style in a first person shooter.

Edit: i'll laugh to death, if noone has seen the Picnic Rose Garden for a long time and when Makoto finds them, he finds otakus; games, anime, manga.

Since that would explain their lack of interest in the outside world.

8. n00by_ME

n00by_ME Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly I haven't read Overlord past the volume where Nazarick declared itself as a kingdom, has someone resumed its translation? Waiting for the official translation to catch up is a pain. :/ Moreover I prefer fantranslations over official ones anyday.

But back on track, isn't there some cliche that the groups with the most hilarious and weird names are usually the ones that are the most awesome in their conduct?

9. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Nigel translated volume 10, 11 you didn't know? I'm new to this forum site, so am not sure if i'm allowed to link other anime, novels etc

Volume 12 should come out this year October, the author and other related parties are currently doing a recap movie of the first season.

Anyways, chuuni names? Yep Kono subarashii. Explosion!

NEU paciFIST and n00by_ME like this.
  10. c0debreaker6

c0debreaker6 A MANLY Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    And I think it's not a good thing.

BTW, how do Krogans really mate? In the interest of science, I need to know.

11. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    clumsy from what Eve have said.

Padok Wiks: Eve, in the interest of science, how do Krogan mate?

Eve: Very clumsily.

12. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, and the reason why they are powerful is that they incorporate anime super powers into their magic and fighting technique. They saw laser sword they create laser sword . They saw giant mecha they make giant mecha . Physics, practicality and reality be damn. If it is in the sacred text(manga) then its possible.

Nyarlathotep likes this.
  13. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to our faction bro

c0debreaker6 and Much Much mrm like this.
  14. Baron Carpi

Baron Carpi 『Wandering Artist』『Bacon』️⚜️

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking of drawing a scene from this novel for class...

Anyone have a good description of Io's looks. All I got is four armed giant with gauntlets reaching the shoulders. Yeah, I'm planning on illustrating that battle of Io VS Makoto in his white special effects hero costume(I'm guessing on how this one looks though).

15. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    If remember correctly, Lo had bull/goat legs, four arms, large build and you can imagine his jawline looking bulky and overall a light blue skin with black hair/fur all over his legs.

Makoto was indirectly referring to power rangers there. So instead of cloth gear, imagine a white shining Armour with shoulders pads and slims of gold on the helmet.

[​IMG]

NekoMK2 likes this.
  16. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    The rules forbid you to share link to copyright novel like overlord or download link but no problem if via PM

17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounded like one of the more generic Ranger franchises, farming equipment for their weapons and attacks....

18. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks saved me from a post being deleted there.

I doubt we'l find out unless the manga catches up with that chapter or this novel gets an anime adaptation. But if Makoto leaves some more clues and it turns out to be right.... then i'll start to worry about Mio's mental state for being in love with the series. Wait... she loves anime in general right?

19. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more interested in whether there will be massive construction equipment summoned, if another Variant outbreak occurs...Summon Excavator Zord!!! I call Cherry-Picker Zord!!! Harvester! Summon BullDozord!!! Call the Grader Zord, and form up to the Mega Thresher!!!

20. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    tenchi Muyo?