LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. iCataclysm

iCataclysm [Sleepy Slime] [Skullie's Unwilling Pokemon no.2]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Makoto does possess a deposition to attracting unlucky things to happen to him :p He even obtained a title due to it

2. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    talking about Trashmoki charm effect I think it explained what kind effect when that thing removed when Makoto removed the effect from one out 2 Iroha bodyguard somehow or another she feels disgusted or something after the effect removed

3. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    She was suffering under the full effect of the charm, for a whole night. i don't know if she had been "used" physically during that time, but she does know that she was, very happily, trying to "save" her friend with the perfume.

Edit: It's like on Jessica Jones, after the mind-control wears off, the people start thinking, with horror, did they do everything they were told, because of the charm, or were they charmed, because they would do what they were told?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  4. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's only the effect to light mind control but those girls who have been charmed since the beginning or those who are pregnant would probably kill themselves as soon as the effect wears off, if that's posibble because I remember reading that their minds are already modified even if the charm is purified(I think that's the effect of the power up).

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    Paps likes this.
  5. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto has killed a lot of people he didn't need to. He was also decided not to save a lot of people that he could have. I'm sure he will continue to do so in the future. That's the kind of person he is.

NekoMK2, CockyBrat and Hokoga like this.
  6. lexlangel

lexlangel Shem's lost butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree and to me thats just fine~ no matter how Op you get you are still not omnipresent and never will be able to help everyone, limiting yourself to the ones close to you is just fine.

Hokoga likes this.
  7. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I agree he had no reason to save her. I'm just saying that it should continue to hurt his negotiations with the mercenary group because they'll know that he could have gone easy on her, but chose not to. From my standpoint, he's fine. From the standpoint of the dead woman's friends, though...

NekoMK2 likes this.
  8. lexlangel

lexlangel Shem's lost butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that aznoval guy seemed reasonable~
    At least if aznoval fight wont be for hatred same goes for Rokuya .... rather they fight like if it were some kind of responsability? To their companions.

9. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    They are willing to fight on behalf of their friends and family, and the extended family of their friends. Since they are immortals that have lived for hundreds of years, they are watching a very large number of descendants, all people they are willing to go to war for.

10. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's also one of the reasons they picked a fight with Makoto even if he's stronger, since they are immortal and had the terrain advantage they could close the gap a lot.

11. Phantasimo

Phantasimo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *They thought they could close the gap a lot. :blobsmirk:

Scorcher25, Hokoga, Paps and 2 others like this.
  12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless they plan on figthing a God that gap won't be closing anytime soon.

Scorcher25, Phantasimo and Hokoga like this.
  13. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like a new raw was just released (so now there are 2 that haven't been translated).

14. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    well if all of Apple vs Makoto, + territory advantage + enclose combat maybe they can, and we don't know what is Aznoval's cheat yet we only know he can change or bestow effects on tools.. We all know if Makoto have enough he can just nuke them or go killer mode..

PS. Does anyone want Makoto to meet that guy who gives the 2nd blessings. Apple says all of them received them but Makoto mistakenly thought the 2nd blessing was the goddess blessings

Paps likes this.
  15. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the second blessing guy is a minor God, he said Makoto can't receive his blessing so maybe a minor God can't give his blessing to and equal/superior.

16. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it was hinted as being something about desperately wanting/needing a power upgrade. Tomoki got his while he was despairing about how badly Sofia was kicking his ass, and Hibiki got hers when she was extremely worried about how powerless she was to help while trapped behind Shiki's barrier.

The '2nd blessing' guy didn't say Makoto can't receive his blessing, just that it was very unlikely he would ever meet him to receive it or something like that. I felt it implied that he doubted Makoto would ever be in such a predicament or otherwise meet whatever requirements it had.

Avil likes this.
  17. SquirFail

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't he get that nuke power after being his immortality canceled out during one of his skirmish to Stella Fort and pit against IO

Anonymousbb likes this.
  18. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you're probably right and that was quite likely the time he went there. I forgot the nuke was his chosen power (which he used against Sofia).

Either way, it seems like it's been hinted that people get to visit him when they are very desperate or have a really strong desire or something. It felt like that 'God' (or whatever) felt that Makoto would never be driven far enough into a corner to need/be able to visit him (as opposed to being incapable of visiting him or receiving a power from him).

Since God-Guy was introduced though, I'm guessing Makoto will eventually meet him. Whether he does or doesn't, I'm curious what power Makoto would get from him.

Edit: This is the quote he gave Hibiki regarding meeting him:
    Speaking of which, that conversation felt like Hibiki's Goddess-enhanced Charisma was affecting the power-granter guy, based on how many times he said he 'feels like he say more than necessary [with Hibiki]'. That whole bit is in Chapter 157, by the way.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    kenar and Avil like this.
  19. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad I completely forgot about that, using that info it's easy to imagine that because Makoto trains to get more power rather than asking someone to bless him, he will never visit that guy.

20. SquirFail

Reading List:
    Link
    for me its just he is a talkative guy and a carefree at that.. there is that secrecy thing that must be kept but he just doesn't care that much or loose at it..