LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't know Tomoe is a dragon

Edit: that powerful of a dragon.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  2. Senjiro

Senjiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he knows....
    When tomoe meets them at makoto's lake, trashmoki Loli notice tomoe smell like nagi (lolicon red dragon) and he was there too. He didn't notice cause he was thinking with his D.? Sure. But that was that....

Naofumi, kenar and CountryMage like this.
  3. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol.... makoto is barely normal? I'd like to disagree.... normal people would've been corrupted by all that power already o_O...
    Haven't you ever heard the phrase "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"? That's a saying for a reason...
    The fact that Makoto is barely affected by this (at least on the surface) is already saying something about his broken personality...
    The same kind of broken person like Emiya Shirou I'd say o.o...

4. adislt

adislt fanfic lover

Reading List:
    Link
    One of theory that i also agree on
    His broken personality i think also already hinted in some chapters

5. Senjiro

Senjiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well maybe
    But when you see trashmoki and bitchbiki.... you only can see him like normal?
    I think makoto denies his OP trait for mind health....
    the moment he saw himself like a semi god... bad...
    I think anybody will break someway after that summon by BUG....
    only see the others heroes.... even when they were so revered....
    cause that I said he is barely normal....

6. Rickymex

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah meant that big of a dragon. Just remembered and came to edit the comment. He probably thinks the loli tamer can do something.

7. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    The Myriad Color Dragon has shown the ability to create dragon hybrids with unique abilities, meaning he can create unique abilities. So if you can make abilities, what stops you from making something that affects time? Not that time manipulation is needed when using high level telepathy, or when traveling in the space between worlds where time doesn't exist.

Then you remember that the Gods said that the universe is usually more malleable, but without magic on Earth, we invented abnormal concepts like space, time, and the other laws of physics.

kenar likes this.
  8. Senjiro

Senjiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YEAH, but ... all of that is so ridiculous....
    i mean, even in the case loli tamer would do something , tomoe will be a f. Dragon....
    i know trash is only thinking with his D, so anything but that is out of his mind,
    But could be funny....
    Tomoe come back to be a dragon, and tell trashmoki.... handsome boy I like get laid with hyumans in this form only.,, come at me bro....
    I wonder if trashmoki will run away so fast he left after images lol.....

9. Hego

Hego Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also like how Waterfall implies that he has a chance to do something to the current Makoto, lol.

Naofumi, Sherrynity, Mufarasu and 2 others like this.
  10. Senjiro

Senjiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can.....
    ...ñ
    Beg and get rekt.....

11. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly what Hibiki can, appeal to the humanity he clings to, and use it to control him. It also affirms it, so hopefully he won't lose it.

12. Rickymex

Reading List:
    Link
    They have a bigger chance now than later when he gains more control of his powers or an actual goal. Plus Waterfall isn't planning on fighting him head on. The idea is to either seal him in some way be it his power, his hidden personality or having him leave the world.

13. Slaynbr

Slaynbr {Scholar} Asylum's Oji-chan |StormBringer| Ossan

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering Tomoki is already having children, I think he is in a eronovel of his own - maybe the author is just waiting to make the spin-off.
    And we don't know if Tomoe can or can't turn in hyuman form on her on. She was forced into that by the pact, but seen that the other dragons (Root, Grount and Lancer at least) can, I believe she is also capable.

Ps.: Let's not forget that Hibiki also has a Harem-ishi power. The goddess gave her a boost in charisma. The way I understood, it's like while you get to a girl and praise her hair you'll receive a smile. When Hibiki does, the girl start to blush, giggle, fidget.... it's not forceful like Tomoki's power, but still is a cheat. It's even better, because Tomoki's power is easy to see through, and make contermeasures; while her isn't so simple. Tomoki's is easy to hate (like we all came to); her's not so much.

Naofumi, ForumObserver, kenar and 2 others like this.
  14. Hego

Hego Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will work only as long as it doesn't contradict Makoto's moral compass, I can only Imagine what Hibiki will do after that tho. She is ends justify the means type of person, and we already saw that sending Makoto back for thousand human sacrifices is a small price to pay in her mind (God knows she has no right's to lecture anyone about moral's, especially Makoto) Just now she just got an okay to do everything in her power to seal a person she is extremely jealous towards and also has inferiority complex towards.I think it's only a matter of time before she Drives Makoto into a corner . Ironic taking in mind she was actually saved by him.

Avil likes this.
  15. Slaynbr

Slaynbr {Scholar} Asylum's Oji-chan |StormBringer| Ossan

Reading List:
    Link
    Ability to create hybrids? I'm not completely sure, but wasn't Sofia a descendent of his, from when he was married with a human (remember that Root explain to Tomoe that they cant reproduce with Hyumans, but with humans, as long as they are the female side, they can). Her power wasn't created by him, I think, it was inherited. It was a poor version of his own power.
    Lancer I remember was created by joining a weak dragon and a weapon, but the ability wasn't created by Root, was a result of the fusion...

16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    She and Lancer were both created by Root, he specifically pointed out that it wasn't what he expected to get from combining a dragon essence with a sword essence.

17. Jackfrost2139

Jackfrost2139 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waterfall actually right now does not have any chance, his information regarding him not being able to use creation is outdated, The god have already kept his power under control by forcing all the god energy within his body to meld within him smoothly also, another thing is Waterfall considers that Root does not love the world, Root has said this many times, even if he has to go against the goddess to protect this world he will. the reason he made the level system is to reduce the amount of hyumans destroying the world. Root is doing everything to make sure the world is not destroyed by makoto, by getting rid of the forces trying to bend him and break.
    Also he wanted Tomoe to tie Makoto down, Waterfall is wrong on many accounts or rather every account because he has been with Sofia for so long. He got scared of Makoto being able to defeat something even he cannot defeat and now thinks to eliminate that power, Waterfall unlike grount sees only Makoto strength and not makoto himself.

Man Waterfall is just gonna make makotot life harder, he should have just stayed as an egg

Xian Ni likes this.
  18. kikuslirus

kikuslirus New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading the comments and saw that everyone thinks that waterfall and hibiki are d**ks for not accepting Makoto.

So Let's put it in an easier way to understand:
    Let’s put USA, Russia and the rest of countries with nuclear weapons, the rest of the countries and people dont give a f**k about that (because they cant).
    But one day other country gains a nuclear weapon, the rest of the countries only have 2 options:
    1.- You are an allied dont do that again and give me the weapon.
    2.- You are an Enemy: Destroy that or prepare to be F**ked.

Now the nuclear weapon is obtain by an ordinary citizen (that they know a sh*t about), so the first thing that they do is send men to discover everything about him and if you can finish him. But they discover that this citizen is friend of some nations that have nuclear weapons, he acts based on his own emotions and have some strongs dudes protecting it, so if you fail to kill him that weapon can be destroyed in your own territory.

So they cant say welcome to the club of countries that have nuclears weapons, and cant kill him because he is friend of your allies or is too risky, so you can only try to control him and put restrictions to him. (Of course in the real life more things will be happening, more politics, more f**ks, but well this is a novel so is more like a super summary using real countries)

So more or less that is the actual situation, only change names of the countries with the bug, demons, hyumans, dragons, and citizen with makoto (by the way the bomb on makoto is a f**king 500 megatons bomb so no matter where explode you and the world are f**ked)

So Hibiki, Waterfall and the rest are doing the right thing about the matter (of course they continue being bit***s in either case lol).

19. Jackfrost2139

Jackfrost2139 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we are saying that they just went "he is threat" without even trying to understand him.
    people like rembrandt and zara both judged he will not be threat so why can't they do it

adislt likes this.
  20. ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The others can't really understand Makoto because they have very limited contact with him, unlike with Rembrandt who is relatively closer to Makoto because of what happened to Rembrandt's family. Hibiki and Waterfall don't have that.