Picked Up Tsuyokute New Saga

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by kraken296, Jun 24, 2016.

1. BauerIvan

BauerIvan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Abelas

Abelas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly I don't know of any other source for the raws I was only provided the link myself from my disclaimer link.

I'm glad to see people also feel the same way as me!!!

Yes, it's very good, haven't found a good replacement for this yet so I wanted someone to pick it up again.

Good man.

4. ZONGO

ZONGO Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. BauerIvan

Reading List:
    Link
  6. PhoenixVII

PhoenixVII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Abelas

Abelas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name
    : Tsuyokute New Saga
    *Raw Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BzEB1macrCAuT0ZXQTA2WElEZmc
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/tsuyokute-new-saga/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

(I can't do this for the life of me) Review by rdawv:

Ah, one of the earlier ‘do over’ JP novel that I’ve been fortunate to read. Fortunate in the sense that it’s well written and translated with care.

The premise is simple. The story opens at the end of a saga, hero had finally defeated the Demon King. His quest for vengeance began when his country was invaded and his village destroyed, and it was fulfilled at great cost as his companions all fell. Exhausted, demoralized and on the verge of death, he discovered a strange artifact… and he suddenly woke up... more>> and found himself back to four years ago, before the chaos began, before his country was attacked, before everyone he knew was killed…

To prevent it from happening again, the MC resolves to nip the problem in the bud. First he had to convince his friends and get stronger. Find equipment and gain prestige. Then convince the various kingdoms and races to unite and prepare for the coming demon invasion.

But as the MC changes the future, he slowly discovers that the changes he makes are having waves of implications, making the path to his goals even more difficult to travel…

The characters are nicely developed, and while some readers might be turned off by the harem aspect the MC in this story had lost them once and thus is emotional vested in them when he sees them again.

Each chapter is relatively short but well written; but one might get confused by the lack of quotation marks when the MC is doing a monologue, and some might be annoyed at the changes from first-person to third-person and vice-versa.

Very readable and quite enjoyable.

Description:

Kail and his band of suicide squad head straight into Maou’s Castle to put an end to his schemes. With him losing his right arm and leg, he vanquishes Maou at the cost of his team and his loved one… Slowly dying as he bleeded out, he saw a dark crystal in the area, deciding to grab it. A blinding light surrounded him… and somehow he finds himself on a bed in a familiar room.

The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attack to Demon King’s castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead. As he lay dying at the foot of the Demon King’s chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted.

---
    My Thoughts Atm:

Probably gonna be some old thread here somewhere about tsuyokute new saga that I didn't know about, probably gonna embarrass myself again
    Dunno wth happened to translations group, but I think it's been well over 3 months now?
    Apart from tsuyokute new saga another project from the same translation group called Spirit Migration, I'd also want people to pick that up sadly I've found no raws for it.

Note:

My disclaimer is on this link http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/tsuyokute-new-saga-spirit-migration.14982/#post-537008 it's a discussion about the projects of the translations group (Spirit Migration and Tsuyokute New Saga) both gems, both needing affection, if you have raws please don't hesitate and post them here as for Spirit Migration raws post them at the discussion. My thanks in advance

You, Xian Ni and BauerIvan like this.
  8. Jaiki

Jaiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, apart of Light Novel Bastion, the group that has picked up Spirit Migration. We've released chapter 17 a few days ago, 18 coming in the near future. Originally we wanted to do TNS, after talking to the previous group who were doing it it turned out that there's a big issue of public digitized raws being unavailable. If you have a means to help provide us with this then there is a possibility of picking it up. Message me here or let us know. I am now actively looking for translators to pick this series up regardless of affiliation with our group.

Abelas likes this.
  9. Reflect

Reflect New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    been loving the manga so far, but the updates are too slow.

10. Rythrinx

Rythrinx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can try to have a chapter released and see how it goes...

Its a new translator so we first have to see how good the work is before continuing...

Xian Ni likes this.
  11. hinakuya

hinakuya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you doing the light novel version?
    Or are you continuing the previous web novel translations?

Xian Ni likes this.
  12. Rythrinx

Rythrinx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. hinakuya

hinakuya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah,I would certainly hope you would mind translating the light novel volumes,with illustrations and more details.
    Novel vol 7 just came out yesterday,though the web novel has recently been removed by the author and transferred to Alphapolis.
    http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/content/cover/713069479/
    Wayback machine does have some of the chapters but not all of them.For example for volume 4;chapters 01-03, 05-07, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 are missing.

14. Abelas

Abelas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tu T Finally, thank you for picking up Spirit Migration!!
    Thank you as well for the prospect!

Xian Ni likes this.
  15. Jaiki

Jaiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I previously mentioned, been trying to get this on track.

Does anyone know the major differences between the LN And WN? Thinking of picking up the LN version but that would conflict with the current translated version(WN) . There's pretty much no other way since the WN raws are no longer accessible

Thoughts? There's also the manga adaptation..

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  16. BauerIvan

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? I see no problem? There are enough novels that are beeing translated as WN and LN simultaneously.

17. Jaiki

Jaiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Lithit likes this.
  18. thornyflower

thornyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Tsuyokute New Saga (WN)
    Raw Link:
    NU Link (if avaliable): http://www.novelupdates.com/series/tsuyokute-new-saga/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up
    : It was dropped in 2015, ratings and reviews all agree this is a Masterpiece

Description
    [Edit]

Kail and his band of suicide squad head straight into Maou’s Castle to put an end to his schemes. With him losing his right arm and leg, he vanquishes Maou at the cost of his team and his loved one… Slowly dying as he bleeded out, he saw a dark crystal in the area, deciding to grab it. A blinding light surrounded him… and somehow he finds himself on a bed in a familiar room.

The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attack to Demon King’s castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead. As he lay dying at the foot of the Demon King’s chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted.

keklel and Dravileo like this.
  19. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah man, I enjoyed this novel before I discovered NU.

hirza, Astaroth and Jiggy like this.
  20. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was picked up. They recently went to buy armor after digging their way to the dungeon and getting the sword and treasure. That may be the LN, but it is good enough for me.