TV TTNH Drama

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by amilhs, May 10, 2017.

1. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    yes teamwork! They have no choice..nanke was comming..
    in the novel inside the coffin there were leaves(a rare material for something..) and because they didnt find the body of zhou dufu and his blade they suspected that zhou dufu was still alive or bec. black robe knows a lot about zhou garden..they also suspected that black robe is zhou dufu or he was connected to zhou dufu..

hahaha.

yeah!true... it will be boring if you dont have humor..xD

okay2x..i will write the spoiler this night. :)

2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Teamwork is usually the way to go to get out of prickly situations~
    Ah so he still might be alive then~ hmm I wonder where he could be. Black Robe is a rather obvious choice for Zhou Dufu but it wouldn't be him. I wonder if they changed it for the drama though...

Ah take your time~ I haven't been watching the drama as I've been busy. Might be a couple more days before I continue~ :LOL:

3. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah! We should also do a teamwork some time. xD
    hehehe. Are you familiar with the term 'monkey business' / 'partners in crime'?? Im really good at that..xD..i miss those school days..xD
    hehehe.. *evil laugh*

I think it will be revealed in the drama... and i think this is my prediction.. zhou dufu and blackrobe are brothers then sonething happened like a betrayal of humans..thats why blackrobe hated the humans...
    And ccs mother is the queen..xD..that will be a big revelation and a great shock of the queen and ccs.. remember in the first eps. of the drama...the queen sacrifice her child..i think ccs master saved that child..thats why ccs is a cheng...xD and ccs master betray the humans bec.. of what the queen did..

me also... i will wait till the subs will be at eps. 40.xD

4. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    XD Lol but for what? I usually link teamwork to sports.
    Yup I am familiar with those terms, you seem like you did a lot of...interesting things in high school XD

Ah brothers does make sense, so he either wants to get revenge because he thinks he is right or something like that.
    Mm I worked out the Queen was CCS mother, seemed rather obvious because well he's the main character lol Oh more revelations about his teacher \o/

Better to stack them up and get it over and done with. Cliffhangers are no fun especially when you want it to just end already.

5. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm..sports will be good what sport/s are you playing?? But i usually do the other meaning of sports(i think you know this..xD)..xD
    hehehe.
    not just in hs but till college..its more it college than hs because in hs i always being called by the teacher..xD
    hahaha.

In the drama..ccs master only appeared 2x during his childhood and when they escaped(with yuren)
    hurriedly..during the grand examination......

Yeah!you are right.. :)

6. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to play netball but that was way back when I was a kid. Now I don't play sports~ (No I don't know the other meaning and I think I don't want to know lol)

Ah not studying well even in college tut tut

Oh I see I see~ Well either not relevant or not a plot moving person then. They usually keep the side characters away like that if they don't do anything.

7. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    I also used to play badminton back in elem. and hs..but because im sickly my mom go against it.. then i learn how to play computer games so i switch to that like every after school i always go play computer..and then wait until someone fetches me.. they fetch me like always in the midnight..bec. of thier busy with work/family business in the past..xD..
    Maybe you are a good person..xD
    maybe i can convert you..xD..
    just kidding..im a good person..lol..

My parents dont have a problem with it if i just pass..xD hahaha
    I will be good if i get serious of it..xD

They always do that in CN like a random girl having a relationship with the mc..that appears only ones or twice..xD

EDIT:
    *Zhou Garden arc(cont'd)
    -When yourong and ccs meet....ccs was so weak that he is like in his last breath..yourong is also very weak..she look at ccs then leave to the woods..
    The black dragon come out from the artifact and cursed yourong for just leaving ccs..but... she come back and carried ccs then the black dragon just stop her curses and come back to the artifact...
    -ccs woke up then yourong said that this time she will rest..this process always happens when yourong woke up ccs will rest then yourong will protect him in there journey to the cave where the umbrella will bring them...untill ccs and yourong meet with nanke..then ccs talk with nanke about letting them go and he will cure her illness..something like that and ccs reason out that he can cure the beast clan why not the demon clan...they argue then argue..then yourong fought with nanke then they escape again with the help of the umbrella..
    -nanke used her artifact to control the beasts to attack ccs and yourong..
    -when they escaped yourong was so weak then ccs let her rest then used the blood of a type of beast(forgot the name) and feed the blood to yourong to help her and fight back the poison(poison of nankes wings)...they also rest sequencially then the one who is awake will fight the beasts alone..this repeated several times..but each of them were aware that when they were asleep the other party fought a hard battle..
    -they also rest sequencially then the one who is awake will fight the beasts alone..this repeated several times..but each of them were aware that when they are asleep the other party fought a hard battle..
    -when they both awake they discuss some things like their names(they used other names and other identity)..and yourong introduce herself as an elf while ccs introduce himself as a person that belongs to a cold country/school/sect(this cover up ccs identity bec. the black dragon used her power to ccs so ccs has a cold energy flowing in his body..and ccs was really believable that he was from that country bec..of reading some books and understanding about that country..and also yourong as an identity as elf..)
    -they talk each other and also mentioned that they have some fiances..they like really saying bad things about there fiances without knowing that the one they describe is the person that they are talking..xD(this is a really funny conversation in the novel)..also yourong also talk that he has a senior brother(qishan jun)..ccs asked yourong if he like qishan jun but yourong said that he is just her senior brother...
    -they talk and talk and fought and fought with the demons untill they become closer to each other..and develop some feelings to each other untill they reach the temple(zhou dufus 'supposedly' buried place) and like i said before they all go inside and saw a coffin and they pay some respect they didnt touch the coffin then they proceed.. every room that they got inside was cleaned by ccs all the treasures were move to the space inside her dagger..without checking them..untill he found out a pill that will be able to help yourong and let her eat it..but saddly the effect is just so..so..then when the last room is cleaned they go to where the coffin was.. then discuss if they will open the coffin they argued then at last they both decided on opening the coffin..when they opened the coffin as i said before..they just saw inside many leaves(a rare item/maybe a rare herb..i forgot..)..and speculated that zhou dufu was still alive bec. his corpse is not inside the coffin and his blade also..
    -when they finished discussing..outside the temple they feel like all the beast were gathering closer to the temple..and wgen they were going out when yourong or ccs.(.i forgot) saw something near the coffin and they both read it and they discover its the blade technique that zhou dufu was so proud or well known off.. they try to memorized it but they have no much time left bec..nanke and the beast were coming so they divided the task..ccs memorized the lower half part while you yourong memorized the upper half part..when they memorized it the technique vanished..then they got out the temple and saw nanke..nanke controls the beast but the beast cant go near the temple they seem afraid of whats inside...so ccs no choice come closer to them and fought and fought but ccs and was losing..yourong didnt fought bec. she was so weak..and ccs wont let yourong fought..
    ccs while fighting think that if he has that sword he can fight them with it and it appeared to him..every sword that he think of will appear to him untill all swords he mentioned appeared and controlled them..
    -when that happenned a peng appeared(i think a mount of zhou dufu before or the protector of the temple..i forgot) then the beast were so frighthened..until zhou garden began to collapse.. nanke escape first the demon couple just wait to die in the zhou garden(i forgot the reason)..then ccs said to the beasts leaders to escape..
    -ccs was going to buy some time and prevent zhou garden from collapsing fast..but yourong suggested to help him..but ccs said to her that she should escape first and he will follow later but yourong didnt believe him..until ccs saw a bird(the peng become small..i forgot what happened) and i think ccs made a deal with the bird and ask the bird to escape with yourong..so yourong was force by the bird to escape first..ccs found something like a tombstone that have sonething to do with the zhou garden then he tried to solve the problem and solve it by making another tombstone(i think a projection tombstone). Then used the umbrella to carry zhou garden until he thinks that all the people were out then let it......and accept her fate to die in zhou garden...but then the umbrella teleport him to some place...
    -outside the zhou garden all the students come out...and yourong inside the carriage waited and waited until ccs come out but he didnt until the last person cone out..and someone reported to her..that the person he was looking for is not in the list that come out..and the list that they have that listed all the people that gone inside zhou garden..that persons name is not included..then yourong no hope and helpless and very sad...leave the place then the person who reported also said that ccs also didnt come out but she just ignores it and didnt care at all...
    Then the frame up thing happened... xiaoxio said that ccs,qijian,zhexiu collided with the demons..(i already spoiled this part to you)...

To be continued.....
    Whats next?? The escaping and going back to the central arc..or lets just call this..Qjian father/identity arc..

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    BlancFrost likes this.
  8. HiddenNuffian

HiddenNuffian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is full of spams >.>

9. HunterYHunter

HunterYHunter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will look forward to it.