LCD Undefeated God of War

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Azure, May 28, 2016.

1. Aeternelle

Aeternelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the development of Laws going on. It's always been a pet-peeve of mine when I read wuxia novels -> the underlying system of what all their martial arts are based off !

2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    soooooo lupus army x xue family?

3. Aeternelle

Reading List:
    Link
    What a method to train in the hand seals... Instead of slowly being grinded in a whirlpool of swords, how about I drag a mountain towards the enemy like a balloon and swap Death Law flies while I'm at it. Tang Tian gaining enlightenment of Life Laws soon and ignite the Vitality essence he's been absorbing all this while?

4. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    now at 820. The more I read this, the weirder I feel about the world. Its like... I don't know... a network of superhighways?

Or i'm reading the connection between the places wrong?

5. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a series of planets connected via chinese magic wormholes

6. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    makes a better imagination (as in makes more sense). Thanks.

mrttao likes this.
  7. Opjohnaexe

Opjohnaexe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking about this for a while, but does the editor just ignore all the weird "copyright thingamabobs" in the middle of the chapters? They're really out of place.

8. GuldTasken

GuldTasken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone remind me whom Gu Xue is, whom he saved around 742-744

9. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^seems to be this
    tbh the world building was alot more logical in WOC but this one has people flying through space highways....

mrttao likes this.
  10. Spiritsong

Reading List:
    Link
    dayum....

the dad makes an appearance, and is the true "Gold Continent" dominating force.

That DOES explain why the father went away, but the mom (having to die early?) wasn't explained.

11. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i miss tang ting being tang ting, all his powerups seem to ignore him being "fundamental tang" or the close quarters expert

his finger flies and god armor arrow, and such, arent "simple/fundamental" or close quarters anymore

12. RedKaiser

RedKaiser [PATH OF HEAVEN] [RULER OF ALL]

Reading List:
    Link
    Some small army took more than 10 chapters to beat.
    Around 40 chapters left to end

mrttao likes this.
  13. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the most unsatisfying endings to a story that I've ever read/seen/experienced. WTF was that.

14. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They won :) great elder self destructed, tang tian protected the rest and got injured. Boring world peace.

15. Manav

Manav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another good novel finished
    Sigh
    Thx to all translators and editors

16. Aeternelle

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of ending... There wasn't even a clear epilogue. Obviously:
    - Tactic #9 injured Great Elder. The combination of sword attack, illusory domain and the shear power of Tang Tian's perfectly melded law attack destabilized Great Elder's control over the Holy Flame. Sensing defeat, he exploded to annihilate all his enemies ?
    - Bing probably led the Southern Expedition to completely control the space between Heaven's Road & Saint Galaxy since there was only one army left to beat. Tang Tian's father already secured the Savage Continent with his own army with the tragic news of Temple's sacrifice/betrayal whatever.
    - Tang Tian was in a coma, his body and soul refinement making him virtually indestructible even though he pretty much singlehandedly blocked millions of Spirit Generals exploding.

Questions:
    - Old Tian and Tang Tian meeting. The whole Southern Cross Army storyline and how he came across that legacy. We pretty skipped why Old Tian had to leave to the Gold Continent. (Qian Hui was in Savage, Old Tian developed the Gold Continent, Tang Tian was pretty much invading from the Sin's Domain)
    - Never developed Tang Tian's mother backstory and the whole "she died" thing and Old Tian leaving. What.
    - The conquering of Heaven's Road ? Qian Hui must've done a lot of work with Sin Domain/Spirit General Army/Mechanical Army
    - Strenght of everyone: Crane, Xiu.
    - What happens to Little Fool ? Used to be a soul, missed out on congealing his own body since he wasn't there to absorb the Holy Flames.
    - So many more... I'm gonna need to read the whole arc again T^T
    I swear, if there's no more chapters after this ending, I'll just tank it all and gnash down my frustration elsewhere.

For a novel written by Fang Xiang, considering it started around 2015(?) at least five years AFTER World of Cultivation (2010?) how the hell it feels like Undefeated God of War got the shittiest ending !? It feels like he just gave up on UGoW and just went on with Avalon of Five Elements.

So sad as a reader when it starts out great, you follow-up on the MC's powerup and now you just feel as defeated as their enemies about your powerlessness in front of such an empty ending !

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    Turbe likes this.
  17. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree. I’m kind of getting use to authors ending series and most content that is satisfying is totally missing. ‘Kill the last bad guy, save the world, everyone happy, THE END’. Well what about the plot holes. Other characters etc. but this just is like. Well I’m done gotta finish in one normal sized chapter.

18. dsr7th

dsr7th Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Worse than the other novel the Author wrote? World of Cultivation? I'm waiting for the novel to end till i read it. But from your comment it seems like Author doesnt know how to write ending.

19. dsr7th

dsr7th Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe i gues it done amd i need to start reading and look forward to a disappointing ending.

20. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God, there's no epilogue? Why the heck many author always make the Ending like this?