Spoiler Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Reugros14, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Reugros14

Reugros14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am Volume 3 of this novel. AT page 1 right now. So, I'm getting bored, and irritated by this MC since the first volume on how he is "I love everyday life!", guess what "FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY NORMAL LIFE".
    So i'm on the line of leaving/dropping/trashing this novel, therefore, I need a reason to not do it any of the three aforementioned options.

There comes in the spoilers. I need a spoiler (somewhat detailed) telling me about following things:
    1. Is the MC going to be always like 'I love everyday life, you should too' attitude?
    2. Is there going romance, if yes between who, are MC and Maria going to end up together? (highly doubt it as of yet)
    3. Is the MC going to be always pussy and not kill anyone, while his friends die. As in Volume 1. He just...stood there and didn't do a shit while his friends were killed or even after knowing his friends were killed.

Finally I want to say: As of till the point I've read, I love O and Maria more than the MC.

2. f.m.

f.m. Great Unambitious Eccentric

Reading List:
    Link
    it a good read... especially the psychological twist that question the reader's own moral... jus suck it up... its worth it i guess... so no spoiler jus suffer like the rest of us.... hahhhaha.....

3. Reugros14

Reugros14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOnono, that doesn't tell me shit. Just give me them spoilers. I need em.. Pls...... At least just 1 & 2. Please. Okay, please.
    I completed Volume 3 with real less hopes of MC going badass and killing everyone (I seriously am astonished how he can be sane after all this time), and know what, my hope got even lesser than 1%. It's currently 0.1%

4. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    1. No 2. Yes 3. No

5. frenzy85

frenzy85 Not Well-Known Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    1. No
    2. Yes, there's romance. A bit of drama near the end, too.
    3. He becomes an accomplice to a murder once, and then attempts to kill someone the next volume.

Shio likes this.
  6. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    youd be surprised how big your 0.1% are. Lol

Shio likes this.
  7. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. He started to change after the end of battle royale arc, and went full batshit at volume 6.
    2. Yap they are practically lover already at v2. But it's not really official until v7.
    3. Just say he's ready to sacrifice everyone for Maria
    0.1% is really probable.;)