Spoiler Various series MTL text

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dragonkin550, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    if you send me a message directly with the link or something, sure I'll add the raws. I just started reading Green Skins actually, maybe that will be my next series I do...

2. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! May I ask where you got the Taming Master RAWs? I would like to keep reading even more but the only raw site I found needs users to register...and I don't really trust websites I can't read XD

3. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    That should be one of the ones I just googled and randomly found... Google translate helps with the not being able to read things, for text that's not in an image anyway. I just did a quick search and couldn't find more, so if you want more raw your best bet is this ridibooks link for the serial release: Ridibooks

4. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

5. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Cqan you throw up the raws for reincarnator and green skin?

Correction, I see green skin.

6. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man. Thanks for those Green Skin raws. It was fun going through all of them. But dang; the last chapter provided was 432, still partway through the entire arc. Now I'm stuck hoping that more chapters are found.

7. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. keep a random searches for the raws and you might stumble upon some site which would have them. (and much fresher version as well). That's what I do from time to time.
    And my pipe dream so far is to create something like lnmtl dot com site, but for korean novels. However still a lot of legwork to do. Slowly working on that direction :)

8. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ended up finding this
    http://www.panuso.com/50947900.html
    But it says it's apparently expired? I have no idea if that's the case or if you need be a member of the site. BLAH. Where did you find your copy anyway?

9. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC, I was just skimming the search engines looking for korean name of novel (plus possibly txt) and checking all those random sites. eventually found the working link.
    The raws I cannot find is for Spirit sword. I guess my primary interest was to find it. Can't find it, in the mood - pick another novel (with translation on hiatus or little translated) and try to look for it. Find some weird site, skim to see if there are any other raws, check if there are some other novels I'm interested in.
    Paying for the raws might work as well, but so far I'm just saving some random novels to have some data point. The problem is that most of those novels are really old, so it is hard to identify the year/author. And quite a few of those novels are from 4-5+ years ago.

10. imnobody777

imnobody777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for master hunter k raws :D demn ending

11. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks again for the latest copy of Green Skins raw, for anyone looking there's a raw up to ch 590 on my drive folder now.

Also, @Koslov, Reincarnator is available up to chapter 358 on my drive folder...

I'm honestly not sure if this site is for real or not (just found it while searching for a few raws), but apparently there's a pirate site that has the raw text of a bunch of different korean novels available, the problem being you need to pay for the full membership (in bitcoin) to see the full raws... For anyone who is willing to risk it and / or has some money to blow (If I had any money to spare I might be willing to try it, but... I'm broke right now), maybe you can give it a try, and please let us know the results:
    http://sosull.com/?a=read&n=f05e02ba&i=1&page=53&sort=best

Chance and Wujigege like this.
  12. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    It is quite likely workable. you can try to submit some raws to get credits (but this only gives you rights to read raws, not download them). It is pretty hard to get novels you want. I think I've downloaded like couple thousand of them and it is very hard to keep track / remove duplicates, etc.

I'm keeping eye on korean novels in NU (also - as a subset - this thread for currently not translated novels):
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/chamber-is-bored.47713/
    I think I've seen like full raws for like 5 novels, and partial for like another 6 from the list above. Out of 70+ korean novels I've seen some of the raws at best for half (and most of them are partial). Also the latest novels are usually distributed as images, not text.

I guess if someone is ready to drop that much cash for account in that site, it is much better just to buy raws at publisher.

13. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
  14. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    Wujigege likes this.
  15. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Are these raws verified?
    I tried to navigate and only found the first 39 chapters of big life.
    Wanted to translate MEMORIZE but the 1000 chapter held me back from buying raws

16. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't see any fakes, but I didn't checked all of them either. Usually it is enough to confirm the start of the novel.
    It should be legit file. A
    s for big life, I've seen couple differently named files (e.g., [biglife]퓨_빅라이프1-303_완_ or [BigLife]빅라이프) with the same file size at 4749kb, so I think the raws itself shouldn't be a large problem. (especially if you'd like to pick up translators torch).

Wujigege likes this.
  17. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

18. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Any chance you can add ARENA? BTW, thanks for TTH text. It was incredibly readable.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  19. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how to convert paid chapters/novels into text?
    I am considering buying chapters from ridibook

20. 8Psycho

8Psycho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wujigege likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.