Spoiler venerated venomous consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone

I don't know whether you know or not. But @brasca123 made an account for @vsukio for the 55k item.

So if you like her Spoilers. Pls show your support for vsukio by donating to @Get 55k Item for vsukio.

She has been giving us summaries for so long. That to daily even tho she doesn't know chinese. It must have been hard for her. So show her some support by donating.

Any amount is appreciated.

And like brasca123 said Please donate the money in batches of 89nu£ if possible, you'll pay a lot less taxes like this.

Thank you!!!

Hope @brasca123 and @vsukio don't get annoyed because of the continously mentioning them. :sweating_profusely:

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *giggles* I don't! I get 25 nuffies per post on the novels subforum! Answering the summons gives me free money! \(^^)/

Posts here also count for the message count, so it's nice for getting closer to 10k posts as well~

Good luck! ^^)/

3. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @brasca123!!!

AliceShiki likes this.
  4. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the translated chapter mc sit on the tree but she actually sit on a man hand. The guy have superb skill
    Is this guy the same man in the cave? ML?

5. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is this princess in the bath? will she be a friend or an enemy to MC?

6. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it will be ''princess''?

7. ravenjaz

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh mtl is not clear, so she's not a princess yet?

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She's a he.

9. ravenjaz

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the reply;
    did I read it wrongly or was he pretending? it was describe that "she" is incredibly beautiful. who is he?
    how did the crown prince know MC is the one who cured him?

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no you didn't read it wrong, he's disguised as a woman. From the MTLs, I'm actually unsure about what their identity is. All I know is I think it was mentioned that the MC met someone similar looking to them when she was on the ML's aircraft but they looked more genuinely like a girl so the MC was curious if they were twins.

As for the crown prince, I think he figured it out not long after finding out her medical abilities and seeing her wearing the bracelet he gave to the juvenile (MC).

wafflebeauty and ravenjaz like this.
  11. ravenjaz

Reading List:
    Link
    what kind of super power will the bracelet give her? alchemy?
    will she able to get the same martial arts (qing gong?) as the other people ?
    How did MC react to her mother being alive?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  12. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the ML Di Fuyi. He likes to disguise himself, though the 'princess' looks is just a misunderstanding. ML looks so beautiful that even the most beautiful woman lost to him. He wore large red robe when he was bathing, so MC couldn't see his body underneath the water, plus he was acting meek when MC suddenly crashes into his bathroom. Di Fuyi is the lord of Fu Cang Palace (pinyin Fu Cang Gong), so he was called Palace Lord (Gong Zhu 宫主), which sounds similar to Imperial Princess (Gongzhu 公主).

ML has a lot of identities. He mainly uses Di Fuyi identity, but for what I've skimmed, he have 3 other identities where one is much higher than that of Di Fuyi which is the Venerable Saint Huang Tu, the jade statue that MC molested. Another one is the tennage young master that competed with 4th Prince at the auction house, called Si Shen. The latest identity is MC's junior called Ying Yan(?) in an academy for genius, though ML seems to share this identity with his subordinates to protect MC in the dark. By this time, MC already accepted ML's proposal and they agreed to get married by the time she turns 18.

Long Siye (Long Xi) somehow have given up on MC, and unexpectedly resurrected Ye Hongfeng and took her as his new disciple.

The bracelet can't do much, but its main purpose is to be her google (baidu if it's in China). After being threatened by MC, he says he can also provides spatial space, though currently it's as small as a little box. The space can grow together as her powers increase.

MC already knows how to do qinggong, she just doesn't have spiritual power because it seems that her power is being sealed. The mark on her face is actually the seal. The lighter the color of the mark, the easier for her to use her spirit power. But omce she becomes weak, the color of the mark on her face will become darker. MC was able to use spirit power after she exact revenge on RY and GTQ and burn incense for the original body's soul, though her teleport power is suspended. Afterwards, ML helps MC wash the impurities in her body by letting her drink cups of bitter medicine when MC wants to drink the wine ML stole from Long Siye and had to sing until he's satisfied. Then, he also taught her a better way to do her meditation to collect energy to raise her spiritual power.

Afaik, currently MC still didn't know her mother is still alive, but she thinks that her mother must have her reason on not appearing, so she didn't think much of it. MC's mom and lackeys has been following her in the dark, though they only looked from veeeeery far away.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Ye Hongfeng have a grudge against the MC? And if yes, does she try to scheme against the MC?

14. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Hongfeng only appears in talks between Gu Xijue and Long Siye's talks about their past life. She's the common spoiled eldest Missy. After YHF knows that GXJ is her clone, she couldn't tolerate her existence so she told LX to kill her. LX at that time was feeling guilty about GXJ since he swapped her and YHF when they were a baby (though later it was revealed that his dad, the crazy scientist knows what he did and swapped the baby back, so GXJ is still the clone) so he decided to fake YFH illness with medicine and swap GXJ and YFH's soul through heart transplant I think so GXJ will return to her rightful family, hence the heart operation GXJ talked about. Currently, there is no interaction between GXJ and YHF after YHF was successfully(?) resurrected by LX since LX has been in closed practice on Tianwen mountain with YHF, and GXJ is also busy with her academy things. GXJ thinks that it was better this way, though, since each of them already have their own partner and can each go their own way peacefully.

15. ravenjaz

Reading List:
    Link
    vsukio likes this.
  16. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    You'd be more surprised with her spirit pet. She got 3 in one adventure to the dark forest. One is a 9-tailed winged tiger creature, one is a deer-like mount, and the last is a millenium years old big clam. Once she got out from the forest, she was immediately ushered to the academy.

govindec and ravenjaz like this.
  17. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    A clam?! That's a first lol. Could you elaborate on that?

Edit: ML is hilarious. So how did they get engaged/how did their relationship evolve into that? Does she know he's the statue she was rubbing all over at the start? lol

ravenjaz likes this.
  18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL u just reminded me that she molested him before. Now he molested her private place, so let's call it even? Pfftt!!

19. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers!! Does MC have any admirers? Who and how they meet? :blobpeek:

20. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. I knew something was fishy with that princess when I read the latest chapters. They should call it even but I think the ML is going to try to get one over her :ROFLMAO:

LaDyViL and ravenjaz like this.