LCD Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by _Selutu_, Jun 29, 2016.

1. siwakotisaurav

siwakotisaurav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes the whole "Don't let others know I'm powerful as fuck" thing in novels doesn't make sense to me . In MC's case more so, considering he can probably go against the military of a whole country just by himself in a few months

2. Elawn

Elawn 『Binge Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right?!
    It's probably to amplify the WOW effect when he reveals his identity but right now it pisses me off because Liu Lei is naturally reckless and of course he can defend himself, but what of the people next to him? He can't be with them 24/7 so revealing his identity can at least shield them all.
    So frustrating.

siwakotisaurav likes this.
  3. Slaggedfire

Slaggedfire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the translation site down? I can't get on it.

4. Zhen

Zhen ~[Badass Butler from hell]~

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually prefer this than other novel MC's who says they'd keep a low profile (like keep down distribution of techs and other things) then they end up going amok and ruining things and distributing it or end up getting it stolen. You'd think "This MC is stupid".

Just like that one novel who was transported to three kingdoms. He brought Guns(I think he did) and canons for gods sake. Only to have a retainer betray him and take the damn canons to the other side to be used against him. At least almost, but still has casualties.

I DID NOT MENTION THE NOVEL JUST IN CASE xD

Of course, who the F would believe a newly admitted student into university is the real owner of the largest corporation in Huxia (was it the world?). Revealing his identity can protect or may as well harm them. Kidnap and Ransom. Blackmail etc etc.

Missingnoleader likes this.
  5. Elawn

Elawn 『Binge Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but still like we're halfway through the novel, you'd think by now it'd be enough, hai.

Kidnap? Liu Lei?! The guy has super strength AND he can teleport, either way he can also hire bodyguards for Yanyan, Weier etc. Zhao Junsheng is the active CEO, I don't see him being in danger...

6. Zhen

Reading List:
    Link
    you do know that liu lei isnt the only person they can kidnap right ? ... well, I can see the point... the fact(in the novel) that can even evade gun bullet is.. lewl.

But yea, I still like it this way though and them bodyguards can be overpowered, outsmarted and killed unlike our MC here.
    "Hey, WE have Zhao Yanyan and Chen Weier and your parents. try and retaliate or look for them in anyway possible is equal the death of one of em."

psh.. superpowers.. yanyan still got into an accident... psh

and yea, I actually want a turn of events in this novel. But hell, what can you do to a person that has Yama as his older bro watching him and making a tweak here and there.

7. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    The aliens are here and now I take my leave. A story with aliens is just not something I can take seriously or even enjoy.

A story set in modern times I mean, I can't take it seriously with an alien.

8. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are aliens, he has instant transmission..soon he'll hypnotize people into seeing him as a super saiyan

9. Zhen

Reading List:
    Link
    heh history has already changed. now it would change even more with him saving the alien right? afterall his past life he didnt even know there was an alien that arrived in earth and sent out a transmission for help and got helped.

10. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone notice? Every Dad so far seems to be a good person with a troublesome child, or am I wrong and is there a bad father in this?

11. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy Lei/Li (?) , he wanted to kill the MC with ak if I remember correctly

I hope yanyan will not wake up with a loss of memories or other weird shit/lead plot that would be so annoying (can you spoil plz translator?:oops: @_Selutu_ )

The second volume was kind of bland don't you think ? I stacked 40+ chapters but it felt like 5 , nothing really happened , only really minor things and more minor characters, except for the new harem girl(who only appeared in 2 chapter ) / the aliens (1chapters) and the car thingy everything can be skipped

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  12. Ravime

Ravime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys I just started reading this novel and am on chapter 28 but chapter 27 seems like it's missing a fair bit of content dos anyone know what's up with that? And if there is a full version of chapter 27 somewhere

13. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't anything missing.

14. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    But was he a bad father? Sure he pulled an AK, but what if he did it to protect his family?

15. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Educating your son so bad that he become a rapist make a kinda of a bad father even if in the end he still want to protect him

16. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not talking about their parenting quality, but their affection :p

17. Primarx

Primarx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the father is quite used to killing ppl than why would he think that rape is a bad thing? As long as his son is happy I doubt he will bother about those girls he had fun with

18. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    If eating poop make your son happy , will you allow him?

19. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that is very judgmental, there are worse fetishes out there.

20. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading the moment it was revealed the love interest had amnesia, I'm not wasting my time with a pointless plot. Let me know when it's over.