Spoiler Villain wants to hug (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 12, 2017.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! Quite satisfied with the summary :3
    I wonder what the next world will be and how more „difficult“ it will be since i think that despite it all, mc lives a nice life in every world? Maybe the plot of each world just thickens and gets twisted, but i believe mc will conquer it with his cuteness and bc of ML‘s doting xD

Looking forward to the next arc! :aww::aww:

ContesaRubia and Shizuka Mikki like this.
  2. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    Original story:
    ML came from a prominent family and decides to become an actor. He gets really famous and has tons of fans. One day, the director decides to make a movie out of this very famous novel that just so happens in a tomb. Director and the crew wanted to make the movie as realistic as possible so they researched a lot of tombs and decided on one. The tomb belongs to an ancient emperor that died (sickly or poisoned, not sure) young and was buried along with her concubine who was buried alive (she either killed the emperor or didn't treat him well or I don't know). The emperor's brother and the 2nd emperor after him is also buried there (although older).

Current story:
    MC is the emperor that died young a thousand years ago. He wakes up scared becomes there's something else with him in the coffin and he thought it was a ghost but it was a snake-dragon (this thing can breathe fire yo) which was an instinct animal as well as the young emperor's pet. MC being MC becomes attached to it when he finds out that it's not a ghost but rather, his pet snake-dragon. Chicken system tells him how the ML along with one of the crew member will fall down and although MC is a zombie (yes, a zombie lol), he looks totally normal except for looking extremely pale, being really cold and having no heartbeat. ML is super friendly with his co-workers (yet he's always with a cold persona in other worlds lol). The tomb starts shaking and the locals tell them it's a warning from their mountain god (?) and try to make the crew leave. The director's like, but we came all this way. Before they could make a decision, ML and BZX falls through. They get separated and we go back to our MC who can't get out of his coffin without someone opening it and thus was playing with his snake-dragon. BZX ends up opening the coffin and snake-dragon ends up shooting a fireball at him and BX ends up running away or fainting and MC makes his escape. He runs into ML while he was talking to chicken system but they get attacked by the dead concubine (?) and gets separated from snake-dragon. MC is super upset. ML finds him cute in a little brother fashion and ask him how he doesn't know him when he's famous (MC pretends not to know him since he's from the ancient time and all). ML remarks on MC's body being cold but the contact warmed up MC's body and started a faint heartbeat which makes it easier for him to hide that he's a zombie. They look around and they eventually reunite with dragon-snake. MC asks his pet to look for ML's luggage by scent since there's food in it or something and they were hungry. They follow the snake-dragon and comes to a spot that only the SD can go through but they can't. They get attacked by snakes but scares them off with fire. While looking for an exit, they find one but it's an illusion and ML hurts himself to get out of the illusion but doesn't want to hurt MC to get him out. They rest and snuggle in their sleep. MC absorbs ML's yang energy. They attack again but evil snakes but this time, ML blocks MC's eyes, telling him not to look as he cut himself and make the snakes flee. Apparently they don't like his yang energy or something. They meet with CX who is a huge fan of ML and tells him about this other zombie that she saw who wore a golden robe. The man in golden robe is MC's host body's brother and he meets with BZX. BZX is so scared he faints and the brother is surprised. He tells MC's snake-dragon that had found him to go back to MC and protect him. Snake-dragon and MC reunites and they and ML and his fan keep looking for an exit. They come upon MC's brother and MC pretends not to know him in order not to reveal his identity as a zombie. But MC's brother doesn't take the hint and is all like "hmph, my brother doesn't even remember me". The fan recognizes the brother and when he calls MC his brother, she immediately makes the connection and starts freaking out. ML assumes the brother is another actor because he has make-up on. Evil snake starts appearing in large quantity as well as a monster and MC and the fan embarks on the snake-dragon to get out of the way as water from the lake is rising. ML and the brother fight of the monster. ML acts tough in front of the brother who tried to separate MC from ML but when MC comes running, he points at his wounds. MC doesn't have disinfect so offers to lick his wound. Instant boner for ML but he still stays respectable and accepts MC's offer.

I'm kinda tired of reading this...it's cute but the arcs are pretty much the same in that sense and it's become quite a monotone read. (that or I'm not a fan of this zombie arc).

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  3. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another one? My god... *stashes this into the ever growing list* If reading BL is a cultivation skills, some of us would have break through the Godly Level long ago and became an immortal (who ends up reading more BL cuz its never ending cycle):blobjoy:

4. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    yea can only agree. i think imma skip on this one. So many copycats who are like fotd but dunno how to make it interesting and likeable enough...

5. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the cannon fodder‘s counterattack system is so far the best „copy“ of FOD (btw, IS FOD really the first novel for this or is it the counterattack system??) and i really enjoyed reading it. It had some deviations and the plot was quite reasonable.
    But now there are suddenly so many of the same shtick that it got kinda boring ^^ (would still read some of them though, just to see if the writing is good)

insteadofdeath likes this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean first novel?

7. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, which one was out first? i feel like one of them kinda copied it nearly 1:1 with almost the same plot...or maybe it just seems to be so bc they were my first fast transmigration novels ^^U
    later on i found many world tropes, yeah, but these two are a bit too similar imo

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    You are talking about the Cannon fodder counterattack system? It was completed on 2016 and FOD was on 2015. Though there was a bunch of fast-wear before that though

azure_sea and Shizun like this.
  9. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, all in all it depends on if the characters are likeable, story with plot and how its written...

10. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    MC in this one is cute but I started getting bored around the 4th arc and I was looking forward to MC being a cat since you don't see that often. FOD is the only fast transmigration that I finished MLT-ing while Cannonfodder Counterattack is the furthest I went *blush* (haha) with that genre. (the 3rd furthest in terms of arcs would be Applaud for Happiness (or something) and I still have a might to go back to it because apparently, dragons have two dicks *snickers*).

Kittsune, Shizun and kiara8 like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    More info plz :oops:

12. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    same for reader and prota. dragon form... though that condition really exists....

Kittsune and kiara8 like this.
  13. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL.

The beginning was a bit hard to MLT but when the main character jumps into the worlds, it becomes easier. The MC is called Shen Sian or Shen Seven, you know, MLT. He always keeps the same name no matter which world he goes to and basically takes over the body of any nearby Shen Sian. He a raider? And his mission is to...well, we all know the original fate of cannonfodders thanks to Chinese webnovels. MC's job is to appear in these world where the cannonfodder would have a sad end and make it so that the cannonfodder becomes happy. MC had the choice of using a system but he considers himself a pro so refuses the help of a system. Instead, he has a happiness meter that shows the happiness of the cannonfodders or the MLs of each world. When that happiness meter reaches a 100, MC can get out of the world and go to another one.

So for example, in the first arc, MC was the adopted son of the Shen family named Shen Sian. ML is a super famous actor and gay and the protagonist had taken advantage of that fact to make ML fall in love with him so that ML would get him connections in the acting industry. When he gets famous enough, protagonist ditches ML, leaving him heartbroken, and marries this super famous and super pretty actress. MC thus acts as a huge love-struck fan of his and the decides to become an actor to meet his idol and gets his chance when a program featuring new and old actors hanging out at a beach resort. ML slowly falls for MC and eventually protagonist appears and MC gets worried that'll make ML not care about him anymore because MC wasn't physically his type (?). MC had to return home after his part of the shoot, leaving ML with protagonist but they keep in contact and there's more stuff that goes on related to ML's past and parents and MC slowly opening up ML's heart through making him come in contact with his super outgoing and friendly family. MC eventually reaches 99% but never a 100% until ML dies because his greatest happiness and to complete the happiness meter was to spend a lifetime together.

MC doesn't always appear at the start of the story, I think. I know that, for one, he appeared WAY before the plot even begins, when the cannonfodder was still a child and in another arc, he appears after the events happened that made the ML into a cannonfodder. As for the dragon one, that was hilarious. It was the only world where MC's name wasn't Shen Sian and the dragon was obviously ML. ML is super innocent to the point that he doesn't know that two men can have sex. And dragons go into rage when they don't have sex. After so many worlds, ML can't get hard for anyone but MC anymore even if he never knows who MC is. So when he was forced to have sex during his coming of age, he couldn't get hard and gets accused by his clan and he runs away crying. He hides and sleeps in the ocean near where MC's host body's kingdom is. Stuff happens and MC, ML and MC's two bodyguards are temporarily stranded on an uninhabited island. MC had read the ML's data beforehand so knows his troubles so he figures that he'd help relieve the frustration so that ML doesn't rage anymore but the only problem was the dragon. When ML poofs into human form to eat the food MC made, MC's like "oh, that solves my problem" until he looks down and sees two dicks hanging from ML which makes MC go like "...nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope". XD

14. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's double the fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wildthorn and azure_sea like this.
  15. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww:
    Raw link pls?
    The first arc sounds actually quite nice :blob_grin:

Corensi likes this.
  16. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia new BL novel alert! And it's fast transmigration like FOD too! We need a spoiler thread~ :blobowoevil:

17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    eeehhh?...where is it o.o

18. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking