LCD War Sovereign Soaring The Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mod, May 16, 2017.

1. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they didn't do this fight then you would've complained about the author setting up a later conflict then going nowhere with it..

2. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldve been fine with that, ive read CD, ISSTH, PMG. Especially PMG.

But this one, it reminded me too much of Annabelle: Creation and dumb decisions.

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd be great if she somehow survived the fall from the peak, maybe with the help from the two little pythons or some fortuitous encounter that makes her prettier as well so she can be a waifu lol. Unlikely though, as he only has one more portion of that stalactite milk and mother comes first.

4. Deohge

Deohge Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to be seriously pissed if when ke'er gets back she is changed a lot and she treats the MC differently . I'm trying to find spoilers on this right now but I can't even find the Raw because this might determine whether or not I drop the book

5. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is this shit? the mc let the snakes be taken without even meeting that supposed demon beast... dude this is similar to a girl coming to my home and then crying saying that my small daughter and son will be better with her, i see her crying and then accept.... and not to mention i have the memories and all from a fkng god, what can do a random shit demon beast compare to that?.
    Dropped

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The author really drops the ball on a lot of things. I don't think Ke Er will ever treat him indifferently unless she's been brainwashed but i doubt it. So far he hasn't used the whole waifu get raped or this young master deserves them more card but instead cultivating them and having them grow along the MC.
    It's just hard to create an arc where MC has to overcome adversity / grow / kill , if he's being followed by minions that are stronger than he is, it's gotten to the point where i feel he's comparatively weak, relying on inscriptions non-stop lately.
    I guess right now he'll consume the fruit, become a grade 7 everything and then inscript something awesome-sauce that'll kill the Elder that's been eyeing him.

My main concern isn't even the waifus or the pythons because they're unlikely to be used for plot suspension but instead the mother he left behind.(although the whole sect ignoring the attempted rape/suicide of the girl rings some warning bells; if Li Fei is considered 'not important enough' she might get targeted by someone).

There's a lot of things wrong with this novel / could've done much better, but i enjoy this novel specifically for the interactions with his waifus and how he helps them grow instead of leaving them behind when he 'ascends' or needs to go to a new realm and how treasures he finds are shared equally.
    (Much like the mother will get a portion of stalactite milk).
    Were the author to change this style, and kill or estrange these relations i'd drop this in a second.

7. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine falling from the top of Korin Tower.
    1:Wish for it to be a dream, but can never awake and it will repeat itself but you will still live
    2:Go SPLAT!
    3:because you have an interspatial ring with at least one weapon, choose to stab the sharp weapon into the side and keep yourself from falling to imminent dea. . .going SPLAT
    4: Because you were too lazy to build a glider, return to option 2
    5: Wish you were a slime, take 0 damage

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that peak is going to need a new owner within a couple dozen chapters.

9. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.Any of you guys know what the 13 cultivations levels are so far and what order they are at?

All I know of are
    body tempering
    core formation
    origin core
    nascent soul
    void stage
    Martial monarch
    Martial emperor

2. What happens to the little snakes does someone steal them if so will he get them back if not that would suck?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  10. TypeFantasyHeart

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true that ke'er separates from DLT soon (around chapter 400) and even after chapter 2000 he still can't reunite with her??

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    but the spoilers in the reviews did state as such. blabla reborn celestial from some higher realm, that suicided to get out of a forced wedding. Parents find her again and try forcing her to marry again. Apparently MC will have to almost be killed by the asshole she's supposed to marry about a dozen times. Dropping it when this starts happening.

TypeFantasyHeart likes this.
  12. TypeFantasyHeart

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude.... thats fkng cliche.... still its a good reason lol.... what upset me the most was that the snakes left just like that, no reason explained, jsut that they wanted to, thats what fucked me off so much.... now about her being a reborn celestial and her previous parents wanting her to remarry AGAIN even after she commited suicide is fkng nuts lol, such parents deserve more than death, their souls should be put in a torture prision and torture them until they forget then release them again

13. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the reason for lil Black and lil White to go was explained in the story itself - they cannot beat the Golden Mouse and want to become stronger, now they met 'an expert' who promised them to help them to become stronger ... and they can communicate with the servant.

14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, there's enough to support it without having to be like most of the comments on there like 'fuck those snakes!' etc.
    From the perspective of HOW he wrote it though, he could've done that much better, like actually meeting that 'Qing Hua' or whatever, and actually seeing her fly BEFORE he let them go etc.

Then again the whole novel is going to shit now anyway with all the cliches, MC can't seem to focus on anything, is always weak except for one shot kills with his 'omgwtf fast sword drawing' , i think the author is just trying to get rid of all the things he's relied on so far, so he can actually make him fight his own battles now, so he can become the cold-hearted 'expert' that he was back on earth and kill a bunch of people.

Instead of building up relationships he's now milking them by burning his own bridges, everyone leaves, going to get hurt, all the while just showcasing how powerless our MC is, while he's supposed to be the most OP thing since like forever.
    The latest few chapters have been so terrible that i'm just skipping through them and am considering removing it from my reading list completely.

What's next, let's kill off the mother, let's have a whole sect chase after him for some secret he has? The main thing this novel had going was how he actually treated the women in his life well, sharing his spoils, cultivating them. Yet now the whole romance is nearing 'I Eat Tomato' levels or 'Renegade Immortal' levels of 'everything going to shit i can only rely on myself'.

15. janperson

janperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man, reading recent chapter actually making me angry with how dumb mc is, even when i have tolerance for dumb plot and decision by mC device in a novel.

with how MC was supposedly the best mercenary/assassin actually always blinded by rage and cant make clear judgement like he suppose to, one thing i really hate about the way mc written by author is how fucking arrogant he is when dealing with antagonist who usually have different realms of cultivation without any capabilities to face them and in the end always saved by plot armor. i think will drop this novel with how the story written in the recent chapter and i cant see the author can fix the story.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  16. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There really is a bad disconnect with the whole experience from the past thing. He doesn't really act like it.

But man...... this novel is literally a constant mob of arrogant young masters. Virtually every enemy so far is an arrogant young master, and their backer.

17. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So just started this seires, and just want to ask, if the rebirth emperor was the one to take over that guys body instead(like in dragon mark war god), in your opnion would this seires be better or worse? because 99% of MC's skills come from him.

18. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Xian or Qin Xiang? alkaid peak master

19. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.... this stupid young zither master shit, did he basically say "if anything happens to me, seven sword sect is doomed" before the life/death fight even started?

Wow, what a loser.

20. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I think the story would be better ....at least you wouldn't get the <Memories of the Rebirth Emperor ... blabla> twice per chapter.

Welcome to the logic of Chinese antagonists ...