Spoiler Warlock of the magus world

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by TH3unknown, Oct 17, 2016.

1. TH3unknown

TH3unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what are each of the mc's bloodlines mutates, benifets, and chapter he gets them

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    Second bloodline? this happens!?

3. Lonegun

Lonegun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No he does not get a second bloodline, however his first and only bloodline mutates starting from level 5.

4. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    How he frees himself from shackless limiting him to 4lvl magus by that medusa?

5. TH3unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    Then does it mutate multiple times? What are each mutate

6. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure when that happens I've read the raws up to when he reaches rank 4 magi around ch 600-700 is were I've read.
    This is what I've read so far about bloodlines (though not sure if it's what your looking for)

When he's close to becoming a rank 3 magi he finds a bunch of ice scorpions who he takes absorbs their bloodline/power to use as a cooler for his "hot blood" since he is gettin sick of his emotions flaring up more and stronger then before and that it will only get worse the stronger he becomes. This makes him immune to his emotions flaring up untill he reaches rank 5 magi according to his chip calculations.

Later on after reaching rank 3 magi he reaches the main land and finds out that there are a bunch of warlocks there and his warlock blood is extremly pure which he needs to hide (to prevent the female warlocks to become crazy about breeding with him) this also results in other warlocks unconsciously submit to him when their on the same rank as him not to mention those below him. He later on finds an ancient bloodline that let's him make his snake bloodline pretty much 100% pure which makes him the apex warlock so to speak

Also he finds out that his snake bloodline is limited to rank 4 magi and that to advance to rank 5 is pretty much impossible, he finds a way but it requires him to submit to another which he refuses and wants to find his own way by mutating his own blood

Haven't found the second bloodline yet, nor his animal companion/familiar which is mentioned from time to time that he wants to get.

tsetsefly and Astaroth like this.
  7. Fistsofrage

Fistsofrage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scheme to free him from medusa is just awesome. As far as I can remember by the end of the story the mc's snake is basically a hydra called the "origin of sin" and every head of the hydra has an original sin ability/law (gluttony, wrath, envy, etc). He's the best mc lol.

tsetsefly likes this.
  8. TH3unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    So does it stay a snake bloodline the whole time or make will it mutate to maybe look like a dragon at all? Well at least not stay a snake or does it make a new species?

9. TH3unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thank u got what I was looking for

10. DethQi

DethQi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* after i read the spoiler now i want to learn chinese or find a chinese GF so she can translate me :whistle: or make a time machine and go to the future to read the new translation
    i think the late one is easyier :X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

Nyarlathotep likes this.
  11. Mivdyr

Mivdyr 『The Curious One』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go the easy route and find a chinese boyfriend with same interests, trade your butt for a good novel.

12. Rapture244

Rapture244 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently starting to learn chinese just to be able to read this novels xD

LiF3tim3 and tsetsefly like this.
  13. Rapture244

Reading List:
    Link
    But what if i don't have a good looking butt and i'm a guy :'(

14. Cien

Cien 『Omnivore Reader』Inactive

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are talking about his own bloodline, Not sure when he gets them, but he goes from regular to 10 thousand year keyimori(? is that spelled properly) ,winged serpent.

If you are not talking about his own bloodline (aka acquiring blood without fully integrating to his own), he gets in contact with several. Phoenix, Sun child(?), White snake, Mother of all snakes, mist/bog creature (? forgot the actual name), medusa, ice scorpion.

As for benefits.
    ->Phoenix - he semi changes his flame into a dark flame
    ->Sun Child - he uses this to understand more about bloodline and uses it as a temp. power up by burning it (iirc)
    ->White snake - he uses it to safely travels to dream world
    ->Mother of all snakes - he uses it to unleash the shackles that binds him and level up
    -> Mist/bog creature- he uses it for temporary power up (iir)
    ->Medusa - he uses it to increase his spirit and level up
    -> Ice Scorpion - he uses it to calm his aggressive bloodline

Note: only read up to 2 volumes before it ends... so I have no clue if there is more later on. Second to last arc seemed boring so... i decided to stop.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    tsetsefly likes this.
  15. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats what I thought when I went to Japan. Then I went into a club with my friends who was there with me. Went to the bar to buy a shot a random Jap guy came up and asked me if I was really drinking something that strong. I answered this is normal to us Swedes to start a party up. Asked if he wanted one aswell since I was kinda drunk and feeling generous, he said sure. We both went kanpai drank them and then he asked if I wanted to go to the bathroom, I was like whaa? You want sexy sexy time bathroom? Wha the fu..? Then he grabbed my groin and I almost fainted from shock and then I never bought another drink for another Jap guy during that trip xD

Oh and another thing if you ever go to Japan and you go to a club and girls look like their trying to make their eyes pop out while staring at you. Thats a good sign because appearntly thats their way to show they want you to come and talk to them since it's not okey for a girl to come up to a guy first (I learned that much later after having been freaked out by girls staring at me xD)

16. Rapture244

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao

tsetsefly likes this.
  17. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Major spoiler about blood line. within the spoiler is how he acquired it (under a second spoiler tag within) and some bloodlines of his family
    he frees himself from the shackles around ch.700 where he
    tricks multiple gods (rank 7 and 8 magi) to fight each other (including mother of all snakes) in the purgatory which allows him to call upon the spirit of purgatory (rank 9 magi) and merge its power for a limited amount of time to himself which allows him to steal the blood of mother of all snakes and free himself
    after ward he creates his own bloodline and him being its father and that bloodline is called if im not incorrect something along the lines of black winged god snake and he has two main branches of his blood line passed to his two first born children Daniel also known as the Ouroboros he was born from a non warlock bloodline but he was born shortly after he freed himself so he fed his new blood to him and upgrading his bloodline. The second son from the main wife (warlock) is the jormungand serpent. he also has multiple children with warlocks with different bloodline of the mother of 10,000 serpents but they are still still shackled (at least their mothers) i dont know about the kids blood shackles. Also their family became the royal snake family, all snake bloodline have to obey and kneel in front of Ouroboros and Jormungand

Yvi and tsetsefly like this.
  18. DethQi

DethQi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh*
    first am a guy
    second i said GF not BF
    thrid time machine is more easy :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

19. Mighty Action X

Mighty Action X Mighty and Invincible

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanna ask for those who had the head to endure the raws.

The current chapters, he's at Rank 3 and in 20 or so more chapters, he will reach Rank 4. Now, I want to ask the chapters where he reached Rank 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. I just want to check them.

And also, was his First Wife Freya and his Second Wife Celine?

20. kaostheory

kaostheory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His son by Freya is called Ouroborus and is the path of infinite "strength" (confusing translation). His son by Selene is Jormungandr and is the path of Swallowing with the strength of dreamland (illusions). Jormungandr is more powerful but fixed but Ouroborus has potential to advance the bloodline. He considers them the two paths his descendants will go down. Their only limit is that they're max Rank is whatever Rank he is.