LCD Warlock of the Magus World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kelvk, Jan 22, 2016.

1. greeeed

greeeed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My though after reading last chapter
    F*** F*** F***!!!

I belive this will be Leyline fate if he was trick by the Lamia to absorb her bone.

BlackBlade likes this.
  2. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they are both real. Remember the whole "3 bodies in 1" technique? I think we are seeing something like that where robin split in two

3. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Robin's family secrets are probably something good. I predict leylin will kill him for benefits, while using a righteous excuse of what robin is doing

4. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Would this mean there are other creatures representing the 7 Deadly Sins? And families inheriting these things? Makes me wonder if the old Warlock group had things related to the 7 Deadly Sins as well.

5. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably. we have established that demons and devils are a thing... and that they hide their world from the magi to avoid being conquered

Agame likes this.
  6. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

That fucking twist tho. And now the cliff is killing me...

7. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's not as if a rumour in and of itself will negatively affect Leylin. Only if he comes into contact with someone that he requires cooperation with, and they actually believe such rumours, otherwise it shouldn't matter what others think about Leylin. Moreover, it's been well established during the series that Magi focus all about benefits, as well as the idea of risk and reward. Even if you invite someone who doesn't kill his benefactors for personal gain (that you know of), doesn't mean they wouldn't do so this time around, especially if the reward/treasure was worth it. If you have complete faith in strangers, or someone whom you don't have a complete hold on (i.e. you're holding onto a piece of their soul and/or you can control them somehow), there's no reason why you would ever let down your guard.

Not to mention, worse comes to worse, Leylin spreads his own rumours that Robin did something extremely terrible (which from the look of things, he is). If you combine that with the fact that Leylin was simply carrying out orders, it would be pretty easy to remove most of the negative image that he might receive as a result of any slanderous rumours from others.

Though he had to later think about and then realise that Robin/Robin's family had probably already inherited a part of and knew a lot about it, lol. He made such a random assumption without even thinking about the circumstances of that trip. Not to mention that it's not as though Robin spent that century idling.

mrttao likes this.
  8. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >Gilbert would have noticed if robin was fake when they left the secret realm
    true, but wouldn't he have noticed robin was fake when he assigned to him the position of enforcer?

Either robin gave the imprint to noah immediately after getting said job. Or gilbert knew what was going on and wanted it to continue as an experiment

9. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he believed it was Robin because Noah's appearance became of Robin and so did his spiritual force, plus him already acting weird due to thing he got, so even if Noah isn't exactly like Robin, the thing could be the excuse of it.

10. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Gilbert knowing what he does about Bloodlines and such should have noticed that it wasn't the real Robin or that he was Possessed by the incarnation of one of the Seven Sins. Shouldn't be hard for a Rank 4 Magus to discern differences in a persons actions before they got a power-up to after they got the power-up. He should know when a person has lost complete control of themselves, especially since he alluded to knowing about this when he saw Robins tattoos at first.

Besides, even if he didn't notice, Gilbert should have immediately put him down whether he was Robin or Noah.
    Crippling so many Rank 3 Warlocks (Many of whom weren't traitors) is a cardinal sin in times of war which they all know they are about to enter into. No matter how distracted the Rank 4 Warlocks are they cant possibly be that distracted.

barashkafromro, Agame and mrttao like this.
  11. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    Well do we even know if he could've known that it was the incarnation of one of the Seven Sins clone? Also he's been acting weird lately as well so I wouldn't know, cause maybe they would offer Noah as tribute to some higher ranked Magus/Warlock and let him get a purer ranked bloodline to increase his value? Just random speculation thats baseless from me. But I just feel as though we don't really still understand Gilbert's purpose right now.

12. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, all we really know about him is his greed for Purgatory and is incompetence with respect to the clan internal affairs.
    Rank 4 Magus' have been talked up so much that i just feel he should have known.

BlackBlade likes this.
  13. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, maybe if he had an A.I. Chip he would know.

Viola likes this.
  14. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how lately Leylin found ways to downplay his evil

"I'm not good but I wouldn't eat people". [​IMG] cmon son

zeus, A5G_Reaper and Viola like this.
  15. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    He would eat something else though...
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mrttao likes this.
  16. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't eat people, merely refines them into treasures...
    [​IMG]

To be fair, as far as mages go Leylin would only be moderately evil max. Just highly capable.

barashkafromro and A5G_Reaper like this.
  17. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well....

Leylin would torture a person until that person becomes an evil spirit. then he will process that evil spirit into a potion of increasing spirit energy. then he would drink it. so he kinda does eat people. only he eats their souls instead of flesh.

Also there was that time he broke through to rank 2 by immolating a bunch of souls. He was using souls as a consumable to fuel his growth, he just wasn't "eating" them because that would cause spiritual contamination..

I think though that what leylin meant is that he wouldn't be so wanton about his targets. This is less about evil and more about prudence. That guy is eating his fellow clansmates and even his fellow family members

zeus likes this.
  18. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The appearance is irrelevant, magi detect based on spirit waves. and it explicitly states that gilbert would see through the disguise if he met noah

19. Agame

Reading List:
    Link
    It did? Then never mind what I say.

20. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 482: Well that was seemingly quick and easy for Leylin to breach the formation genie's defences and gain access xD

Oh damn, so Robin was not Robin. Then who is Robin? O_O

Chapter 483: Understandable that it was Noah, given the many hints we got. Still, a little surprising that he would be so consumed by the lingering consciousness (see what I did there? Consumed? Anyone? No? Ok.) to such an extent. I wonder what kind of existences the sins were.

barashkafromro and mrttao like this.