LCD Warlock of the Magus World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kelvk, Jan 22, 2016.

1. ejemss

ejemss Professional Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, right. No wonder after reading for quite a bit I felt that the novel wasn't to my liking. Thought I was gonna see some romance later on but I failed. The novel felt bland to me. Romance, even a little bit would suffice however there was none.

2. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember they basically decided he's more of a threat than a benefit, so of course they'll try to force him to reveal his secrets now. I also bet they know of his involvement in dark magi operations or they at least suspect him. That's why they put him on the front lines in the first place.
    This story would loose all tension if it was all smooth sailing, I wonder if leylin will ever face a real defeat though.

3. Astrum91

Astrum91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was so hopeful for Jenna since she can glimpse into the future and it foreshadowed she would have relations with Leylin in the future.

Then she saw that other vision and decided to kill him instead. *sigh*

barashkafromro, ejemss and A5G_Reaper like this.
  4. ejemss

Reading List:
    Link
    The author probably don't know much about romance. I think he wrote the novel right though, better to have none than force bad romance hehe.

5. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC isn't an over emotional, romantic type of guy. His priority is himself, and ensuring his survival in a world where some people can annihilate his soul with a single glance. Besides it's not like Leylin has trouble with women, the morals of most magi in this story are extremely loose. The most romantic character in this novel was his senior apprentice sister in abyssal bone academy and she was ntr'ing her main love interest for Leylin lol.

Imo the romance aspect isn't that important anyways, just a minor part of a novel. Some people just really into that though. Maybe read ero novels instead of action ones.

6. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    Or we're in for a surprising plot twist and they partner up in some unlikely event. She becoming his subordinate/servant is more in tone with the story though.
    I really wonder what kind of curse he placed on her and her uncle. Any speculations?

7. ejemss

Reading List:
    Link
    That's bothersome, I'd say there are some novels out there with good romance. The ero novels either has bad romance or rapes lmao.

8. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah well I didn't know that. Would you say BTTH has good romance?

9. ejemss

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, I wouldn't. But it is so-so I guess? Skyfire Avenue is good I think.(y)

BlackBlade likes this.
  10. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Leylins gonna be actually fighting and killing these guys from his former academy. As long as he doesn't know them directly I think it's morally alright. I mean that organization shafted him for the influential lilytell family, so he doesn't owe them anything. Hope things go well for him in the Meddling Hands (I think?) dark magi org once he betrays these light mage hypocrites

11. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else thinking he'll make nessa (the mutated deformed chick) into his first branded swordsman?

12. Cancel

Cancel Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Bet someone just got scared witless after witnessing Leylin's curse.

13. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    Well dang it seems like all these Meddling Hands people want to lead Leylin to his death. Unless this was a sort of test for him becoming an elder? Hopefully he can unlock the desk and take whatevers within it, explode it later, and then show up to the Meddling Hand having succeeded but still alive, and con them out of some good items.

14. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems he took the choice of striking out solo since he did not complete his mission, did not try to use it to get back into the good graces of the light faction and then finally started looting. I guess he is finally going to try to use the teleportation array that needed to be powered up in the other secret realm.

15. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not entirely sure what he's planning. Probably too risky staying with the Meddling Hands since he was almost led to his death by a peak level 1 magus, at the order of a level 2 magus. However the members clearly respect his strength, and as a peak rank 1 warlock he is definitely the strongest guy under rank 2 in the South Coast and that would be a good boost to their strength. On the flip side he took out a big portion of Abyssal Bone Graveyards strength and didn't complete his suicide mission.

If he could somehow get them to see the benefit of keeping him I think staying wouldn't be bad, but safest is taking the good materials from the safe house of the four seasons garden and strengthening himself to level 2. Then he can come back later and renegotiate things from a much stronger position.

16. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    Also what's going on with that divination family he poisoned? Are they going to fruitlessly try to remove the curse he set themselves? If they actually succeed I'll be sad, his curse sounded OP. I'm more expecting the girl to die because of their stubbornness or they contact him last second and have to give him some benefits.

17. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think the author wanted some foreshadowing on the story and a potential for a strong follower. Then he probably decided to scrap the character and abandon the entire area, at least that is what it looks like to me.

Readingaddict36 likes this.
  18. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it would make more sense for Leylin to stay in the south coast until he becomes a level 3-4 magus, since that is the max of his current bloodline. Also as a level 2 magus he can compete for the top resources in the south coast. That's a lot better than going to a stronger area and being at the bottom of the totem pole. Atleast if he can make it to level 3 he can maybe be near mid level further in on the continent.

19. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is he'll become so hated he'll be forced to leave the south coast(this seems like that type of story from past events)

Meddling hands will probably frame him for some shit, or personally come at him, while revealing his identity since Leylin stole and kept all the good stuff for himself after not completing his mission(of course the mission was a trap but since when are chinese villian not shameless as hell.)

Readingaddict36 likes this.
  20. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow Leylin was straight up savage in this last chapter. Tearing up four seasons garden and Meddling Hands members like they were worthless. Hope he takes out Green Giant next!