Spoiler Warlock of The Magus World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lucifer21, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Chief Gamer

Chief Gamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I don't know how to. Can you tell me how?

2. kaostheory

kaostheory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Magus World is hollow and the closer to the core the more essence there is. The Rank 7/8 live close to the core and have no interest in the surface. Leylin is the same and moves underground with the oroborous organization.

3. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohkay.. Cause I read somewhere That leylin didn't want to offend the other Rank 6 so he left. What bullshit that guy wrote without knowing anything. Your makes much more sense since I had been baffled why would he escape when he is already Stronger Than them. Thanks man you are answering all my questions. I have a few more so please continue answering them you will have my endless gratitude.
    So in the current arc world will has been mentioned a few times but although it seems to help the indigenous people like the atlan union head its not under his control or he cannot actively use it for himself. What can a person do to get accepted by or to control the world will? I read somewhere that leylin gets the magus world, world of gods, purgatory world, Shadow world and dreamworld world will. Is that true or some more? What benefits does this grant leylin?

4. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    World Will is kind of weird. It's true he gets them world wills but Magus and World of Gods made him rank 9. Now that I think of it maybe all of them helped him get to Rank 9 but Gods/Magus pushed him past 8 limit. The benefits is like he's literally the god of that world and it supports him. Oh purgatory world he didn't get that will now that I remember. He got help from it unless he went back to get it.

5. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    like this
    Code:
    [spoiler]
    stuff
    [/spoiler]

will result in
    stuff
    -----
    or like this
    Code:
    [spoiler=label]
    stuff
    [/spoiler]

will result in
    stuff

Chief Gamer likes this.
  6. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahhahah omg omg I died laughing. The act leylin put up to gain schikers trust is waay too hilarious. With him going "I will never give up" and "for love and justice" these sentences from leylin make me want to kill myself from laughing. He himself is disgusted with humself to the point of vomiting. If this were a manga or any other xianxia novel then it might me Normal but in wmw it's so hilarious.

mrttao likes this.
  7. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, it was almost as funny as when he made the fake grandpa souls trapped in artifacts

8. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    So what's the deal with the current atlan union arc? Why did the radiant moon magus decide to trap the elders in the lava world where he couldn't even come himself and had to also risk exposing the secret of firasource stones? Is it revealed why he made such a dumb decision? Also do leylin and others get to know that the atlan union head is antagonistic to the radiant moon magus from jupiters lighting and That everybody knows about firasource Stones? How does this arc end?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  9. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't just toss them randomly into the atlan union, they fell into a trap and they only managed to break out of it by sacrificing large amount of bloodline resources and being stronger than expected.
    JL leader is still deeply regretting this choice.

10. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    So how does this arc end then? Like what happens to atlan union head jupiters lighting radiant moon magus Divineflame empire and leylin and others in the end?

11. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    only thing i know is that leylin consumes a phoneix egg to rank up, which is presumably that living orb we just saw in the basement

12. invincibleDebster

invincibleDebster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will leylin kill the Dowager who put a curse on him in later part of the story?
    Also what is the truth behind the forbidden forest of twilight region where leylin was almost killed? if i remember correctly he gives something magical stone in exchange for his life to a spirit!

Chief Gamer likes this.
  13. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Rank up? Didn't he rank up after going back to the Twilight Zone and through using the sun's child bloodline and the bloodline on the back of scorpion man from ice world?

14. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't kill the dowager but does Take her blood to free himself from the bloodline shackles though I personally wanted him to kill or devour her.
    I also want to know the answer to the mystery of the fog(it was a fog not a forest) in twilight zone too.

15. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    So Which world wills did he get?

16. Darkbeowulf08

Darkbeowulf08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He only got like 80% of the will from the shadow world, but after he became a 9th rank magus, the whole universe basically belong to him.

17. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did he not kill snake dowager? That's not like his usual character at all.

18. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, at their level, its extremely(and I mean extremely) hard to kill each other because they all basically have millions of life saving trump cards. Also, the snake dowager conviced leylin to be....gentler with her if you know what I mean ; ). Moreover, Leylin basically did something much worse to her by
    cutting off her path. Her source was that of the serpent and when leylin became the new source of his kemoyin bloodline, he broke all connection they had with her thus greatly damaging her source. This is basically worse than death for Magus at Leylins level.

19. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    No but that is only kemoyin's Source which is just a Rank 4 Source she has sources of the other 9999 serpents including those like rank 5 lamia and other higher creatures.

20. Darkbeowulf08

Reading List:
    Link
    Still, numbers dont really matter that much, what matters is that she now has an incomplete essence/source. Just look at linley
    when he became a breaking dawn magus(6th) with 99% of the devouring law, his progress stopped because he was unable to gain the other 1% and became a level 7 Magus. Don't be fool by Leylin and start thinking that gaining insight into a law is so easy. The only reason why it was so easy for him was because of his very unique circumstances. Other magus have to do it the hard way. So it's practically impossible for her to became a 9th rank magus.