what has become of warlock of the Magus world?!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by aliyothman83, Sep 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. aliyothman83

aliyothman83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ever since the world of gods' arc, leylin has become protected by the plot shield. Almost everything now is written and done for his sake, EX( oh, you are going to use a secret spell that can annihilate anyone! Too bad i know f a more secret spell that can make yours useless). The AI chip now seems to be omnipotent, as it knows everything about everyone and it can predict the future, it doesn't matter what task leylin gives it as it will do it. Alot of things bugs me now about the story, so i ask those who read it to the end" is it going to stay like this? And if it's, when will it end?"

2. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Leylin is above everybody in almost every aspect. Just enjoy the ride or find a different novel, as this doesn't change.

Blitz, Anon2.0 and runsing like this.
  3. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a plot shield, this is the end game. We are seeing the world from the view of a truly powerful person.

Do you remember how he can fathom the views of mortals - rank 6's. Yet can grasp the plot of rank 8-peak 8's? well, this is it.

4. Zalpha

Zalpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it makes sense, Leyin isn't an unknowing 'kid' any more, he has lived for hundreds, maybe thousands of years. He may be 21 or so now but he isn't playing around. I am fine with it.

Anon2.0, Shance and Westeller like this.
  5. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    So.......even if he leveled up, he still need to be weak towards other new/old enemies? Man, you read too many xianxia novels.

Blitz, deviatesfish, Anon2.0 and 5 others like this.
  6. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, if you see it that basically he is dealing with people that has a few centuries of experience against him that had a couple millennia of experience and knowledge, it is more difficult for him to find ways to deal with them without drawing too much attention to him, remember the old saying: the devil know best due to old age than to being a devil

Zaltrhiz likes this.
  7. aliyothman83

aliyothman83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though they both have different laws, leylin's AI chip knows exactly how to do thing that gods couldn't do. The events needs more explaining, the power up needs more explaining, alot of things needs more explaining

8. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're looking for explanations, you, my friend, are in the wrong genre.

9. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Which part exactly do you need an answer too? What are your questions?

10. Zalpha

Zalpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has also used the souls power from his main body, although he is a clone he is still connect to his main body. His soul can supply him with a boost of power when needed. That means he has the power of a rank 7 (I think, I forget - could be rank 6) Mangus when needed.

11. iCataclysm

iCataclysm [Sleepy Slime] [Skullie's Unwilling Pokemon no.2]

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean his AI chip has all the knowledge he has stored over time. He has been actively seeking knowledge in all the worlds he has been to, it's really not surprising for his AI chip to find a countermeasure to the spell that someone thought "was all powerful blah blah"

12. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    If you cant handle the all powerfull all knowing omnipotent ai chip, you should quit while ahead of time. Like the rest of us that do.