Spoiler WMW how does leylin reach rank 6?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by meanbluepanda, May 30, 2017.

1. meanbluepanda

meanbluepanda Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone explain to me exactly how leylin reaches rank 6? i mean the process not just that he uses laws.
    also i read somewhere that he sends a clone into the god world, when does this happen?(chapter number)

2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    The god world arc is my favorite arc. To get to rank six he uses devour on the snake dowager and then uses it on gluttony to take his laws. The first shatters the bloodline shackles and the second evolves his bloodline into a winged snake

Sylvie likes this.
  3. meanbluepanda

meanbluepanda Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how can he use devour on rank 7 existences when hes rank 5?
    and what chapter does the god world arc start?

4. Destroyer.Online

Destroyer.Online Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He uses devour on only a part of snake dowager's bloodline related to him.
    Then he devours gluttony's avatar and turns it into pure energy & laws

5. tablelamp

tablelamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All higher beings(rank 8) reside in the purgatory realm because the will of the world is chaotic and unstable there. The rank 8 beings are Trial's eye, Nefarious Filthy bird, The Snake dowager, etc. There is this mechanism in the purgatory world, like the magus system or god system where you give something to a higher being in exchange for power. So, the population of purgatory is divided into factions with respect to who they offer sacrifices to. Leylin first baits Beelzebub, the god of Gluttony into the purgatory realm by freely giving away the co-ordinates. Then, Beelzebub's true clone arrives and fights Snake Dowager. Leylin then sacrifices a small, newly grown wisdom tree to the will of the world, and it regains its former focus and quality(rank 9, nigh omnipotent). Then, it suppresses all rank 8 beings in the realm to rank 7 since none of them belong to the purgatory and increases Leylin's level from rank 4 to rank 7 because he offered the sacrifice. He then wrecks snake dowager and drinks her blood, destroying the bloodline shackles and kills Beelzebub's clone and devours it with the power of rank 7 that he now has. Snake dowager promptly flees because she is injured, and afraid of Leylin. She is also injured because her law of bloodlines is partly broken(Leyin broke the shackles). Since he devours Beelzebub's clone, he also obtains his laws, making him peek rank 6.

6. lordofthebooty

lordofthebooty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I thought Leylin just jumped from rank 4 to 7 from the sacrifice? Why is he back down to peak rank 6 after that?

Or do you mean the tree granted him power that was equal to a rank 7 being temporarily, and his true magus rank went to peak 6?

7. Raizhee

Raizhee bubblegum bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Around what chapter does him going in the purgatory realm happens?

And thanks for the spoilers

8. tablelamp

Reading List:
    Link
    The sacrifice system works by a principle of (somewhat) equivalent exchange. You can give stuff to please the higher rank beings, or you can do meritorious work such as killing people of an opposing faction. Snake dowager was allied with the Trial's eye, while nefarious filthy bird, being the natural enemy of the Trial's eye opposed the alliance. Initially, Leylin joins the filthy bird's faction. The filthy bird is the same rank as the snake dowager. So, it suppresses the curse for twenty years. But that is the maximum anyone who is at rank 8 can do. You know what happens afterwards.
    So, yeah. The power gained is temporary. You also cannot attain power equal to, or greater than your lord, obviously. He obtained his temporary rank7 by sacrificing the wisdom tree to the rank 9 will of the world. So, it is the will of the world that gives him the power.
    I think he goes to the purgatory realm somewhere around chapter 700 and it all gets resolved by around chapter 800. I will look into it and give you a more precise answer later, when I get time as I am somewhat busy right now.
    Also, you are welcome :)

9. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the strongest being there?

10. kaostheory

kaostheory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The will of the world is Rank 8 not Rank 9. Anyone not born in a world with a will, will drop down one rank. Upon awakening the world will he gains power equal to a Rank 7 and the Rank 8's drop to Rank 7. The world will gives him 3 Rank 7 attacks to use and anymore would require becoming a servant of the world will.

11. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no strongest in the purgatory world. They are all somewhat equal to each other. Also one of the earlier comments mentioned that every single rank eight existence is in the purgatory world but that isn't strictly true. They are actually all scattered throughout the astral plane

12. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    700-790 roughly

Raizhee likes this.
  13. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean in existence.

14. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    It's never really mentioned but most likely the will of the God and Magus world.

15. tablelamp

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Once Leylin reaches rank 9, he mentions that there are rank 10 and above beings in existence. So, there is no ultimate, most powerful being.

16. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't actually mention any of them. He just feels that there is something more and he will be on the ternal search for the truth. There is no concrete evidence that there actually is anything above rank nine. It's just a feeling that he has.

17. tablelamp

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, sorry about that then. What I had written down was obtained from some post. Haven't read that far. Thanks.