Request World Building

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Noche, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Decadere

Decadere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beast Realm: Rat
    Mendaxa - Gov. type: Necrocracy (following the rules set by a dead leader)
    (Mendax is latin for liar/storyteller I added an "a" like a genius)

If you're going to make the rat ppl shady like everyone else, give em a more "legitimate" reason to be. #NotAllRats

2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Another piece of advice. Try not to use too complicated or long names. I can't remember how many times I just skip whole pages because one after reading it once you know who it is. Second their are to much detail it becomes boring. Third at a certain point it becomes annoying to read a twenty letter name over and over.
    It can be very fulfilling to create a world. But don't get lost for the forest from the trees.

3. Noche

Noche New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are cousins to humans that stayed in caves and survived with their innate magic and later came out. (Ignore scientific stuff). They live on secrecy protecting the Earth from cracks in space that Fiends use to come to Earth since humans are weak(still working out the details on why). They live in secrecy since it would add unneeded chaos to human society and losses to vampire. Connection happens due to World Tree emerging since Human realm is in its infancy. Vampires rely on blood for power.(i know so original).