World of Cultivation ?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Daltonsrage3, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Daltonsrage3

Daltonsrage3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm slightly confused I am on chapter 225 and found he was using Gold Crow Fire. I remember when he separated his 3rd grade inky black flame part in the pagoda, however I don't remember him fusing the the Gold Crow Fire. At which chapter did he so this or is it just assumed?

2. boop

boop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His flames eat each other to either become the flame they are or to become stronger. I don't remember if it ever said exactly when he got his flame or just explained how and then later he had it but either way inky got swallowed. Pretty sure process is explained and then assumed due to not trying to repeat that in a few chapters later.

3. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember him giving part of the flame to the Pagoda and the poison-ess part to the butterfly(?) I think. He assimilated the Golden Crow flame after a tough decision. I don't know what chapter as I'm way to far ahead and to lazy to look back.

4. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's obvious that he fused the Golden Crow Fire after dismantling his old Inky Stalagmite Fire. I mean, why not? There is no reason to not fuse the Golden Crow Fire. A forger without a fire is not a real forger.

5. Andrewson623

Andrewson623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thing was, he couldve combined the inky fire and the crow fire but chose not to. I wished he did, but apparently he did not need the icy-fire attribute and needed the (hot-fire?) attribute.

6. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that he chose not to, but he simply can't combine them. Golden Crow Fire is a pure yang fire 4th grade one, while Inky Stalagmite Fire is a yin fire 3rd grade. If combined the Inky Stalagmite Fire will be 'eaten'; such a waste.

7. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Still this novel is exhilarating make this one happy and make a smile every time i read.

8. Andrewson623

Andrewson623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading that it could be combined, but it would be much weaker then a regular 4th grade crows fire. Maybe i read it wrong though, been to long.

9. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    That is roughly the same way I read it, he was chosing between variation or power.
    If he had combined them he would more or less have kept it as 3rd grade maybe bordering on 4th grade but having kept the differing attributes, but if he wanted the full 4th grade power of the golden crow fire he had to give up the variation.
    The combined fire maybe would have been able to handle a greater variation of lower grade materals but wouldn't have been able to deal with higher grade materials.