LCD World of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what does everyone think of the latest chapter (chapter 58) will our not so valiant MC break down from the terrifying scene in the jade stick he just watched or will he be so terrified that he will resort to asking Pu a way to defeat the guy regardless of the price Pu asks?

My personal feelings are that this move will be a terrible one on Xu Yie Xia's part showing Zou Mo this will just drive him to a corner and cornered animals tend to be quite scary. I mean after this is very likely that Zou Mo will use his everything to kill the guy since he is afraid that Lou Li is out to do the same to him. I really want him to kill Lou Li and get in trouble with the sect which will then lead to Zou Mo to leave the sect for elsewhere, maybe even join the Yaomo. I know this is all unlikely but so far the sect has not been specially nice to him, this is specially shown true by the fact that they don't even know he can use sword essence proving they are not paying much attention to him unlike Wei Sheng, so I really want him to leave that shitty sect and then in the future they realize how valuable Zou Mo was and that the leaders regret it, specially his "teacher", because of her eccentric personality has thought him absolutely jack shit since he basically learned what he knows of Dan making from the jade sticks and not really from his teacher.

Anyways hope everyone shares their thoughts on this and put forth what they think and want to happen in the near future of the novel. :):)

2. MagicalShorts

MagicalShorts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly doubt he'll heave the sect. So far he has been very loyal towards the sect and he also has some good connections with those in the sect that I don't think he'll want to sever. The only reason I could see him abandoning the sect would be if he was lured away with information about his past and who might've erased his memories.

I'm pretty curious too how he ends up responding to the jade stick also. He's so stubborn so it'll definitely make him more determined when he trains, the only question in my mind is when he actually fights Luo Li, will he end up showing a 'will to die' determination and overcome his fear or will he end up freezing while fighting as he thinks about severed heads.

Raphael likes this.
  3. ThisGuy

ThisGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing this is where Pu steps in for moral support and Zuo Mo makes a determination to actually step into the world of xiuzhe

Raphael likes this.
  4. Shiki Shiori

Shiki Shiori All according to keikaku...

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh... Pu, moral support? While I doubt that Pu will not step in, but I think moral support is the furthest thing from what Pu will do.
    Considering the trend, he'll be beaten within an inch of his life, whatever he does.

Raphael likes this.
  5. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I agree there when Pu shows up your going to be sure he will use a more Pu-like method, like maybe torturing our MC so bad he will rather be dead.

6. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    So chapter 60 got a question don't know for certain but was the guy who felt Zou Mo practicing the nice guy who explained about contribution points and who took him to the sword scripture chamber or is it the head of the sect? His name is Xin Yan by the way just want to know who he is because I can't recall for certain.

7. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't Xin Yan that powerful Ice sword man who was famous for killing Yaomo?
    Pretty sure Zuo Mo wants to avoid him at all cost because of what he has in his body.

8. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the guy with the Ice Dragon formed from sword essence then he should be the head of the sect. Good now I know for certain he is not someone Zou Mo wants to be meeting frequently or have his attention. Thanks for that :)

9. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Xin Yan is not the head of the sect he's an elder. Pei Yuan Ran is the sect leader.

Raphael likes this.
  10. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    This new encounter is totally going to be far more than it seems. That rich young master is for certain not a one time show character. Wonder if he now that got to know Zou Mo a bit will in the future help him out somehow.

11. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    He might be one of the people that came from the stronger Jie to look for Zuo Mo. More specifically his zhuji awakening.

Raphael likes this.
  12. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that could be it, seem plausible enough.

13. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the timing is pretty neat. I think it's last chapter that we see the sect leader discussing with an elder about how they should handle the visitors and to make sure their students are cautious.

Then you have Zuo Mo that falls off a river really far from the sect. Plus the man is handsome, so he's strong amirite?

Lastly, Zuo Mo is really jealous of handsome/beautiful men. He assumes they're evil. The jealousy is so real.

Raphael likes this.
  14. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems you called that one, the guy was just briefly appeared in the new chapter mentioning the starts in daytime :)

15. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like it. So very hyped for Zuo Mo vs Luo Li.

16. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Zou Mo to totally pwn that noob with his ultimate because of how much that guy is underestimating him but at the same time I feel that it would be unlikely he can win now that the dude has learned the void sword scripture that the other senior disciple gave him. Hope all 3 of them burn Zou Mo owns this guy Wei Sheng owns the senior most disciple and the girl owns Lou Li's girlfriend. that would be satisfying.

17. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope that Zou Mo will explore the world and he'll just ignore that sword sect - I get the impression that they don't give a .... About him . Also, I want to see him siding with the yao. But, small chances.. Even if he were to go astray I feel that that apple face girl will have a role to play.

Raphael likes this.
  18. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Your Avatar reminds me of a manga I have not read in a million years, I loved that shit funny as hell how pathetic the MC and his friend are, sad ending though. Anyways your right he should totally join the yao and leave the sect, as for the loli I feel she is gonna ask him to marry her or something she totally likes him in a non erotic way.

CDLevit likes this.
  19. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    But this novel, in the end, has two major sides: xiu and yaomo, or so the introduction showed. They battle each other and they have a deep hate between. The yaomo are shown more by the actions of that yaomo or by indirect means, they weren't at all presended enough. Also, from that video/projection with what happened with the slaves I hope that, maybe, Zou will be the good-bad guy, who side with the good one, if he has to.. So it will appear a third party. But, I have the feeling that he'll chose one of the two sides, and, depending of the justification, I think that I'll lose my interest if he do so only because of plot/author power..witouth a plausible explanation.@raphael Sundome is the name of the manga. The end annoyed me because it showed him with another girl and.. Well, teenage love from him or not?

20. Animester

Animester Silent whisper

Reading List:
    Link
    (enlightenment gained) I have to read this and reach to latest chapter..