LCD World of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is he setting up an auction? Doesn't he want specific treasures and not piles of money?

I had totally forgotten what the Silkgrass did.

We finally got his backstory. I'm guessing his grandma was the heir of an ancient clan and that the 4 sects didn't dare touch them because of how powerful she was.

Raneday likes this.
  2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    same here...

Well his grandma or maybe his mysterious father? Remember Ah Gui? The memories?

3. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    If they're the heirs of an ancient clan then they probably had an expert in each generation. The problem here would be that his father died young and his grandma couldn't live long enough for Zuo Mo to grow up.

4. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus, it seems he was en route to being a jinzhi/formation master and not a powerhouse in pure strength which means it would've taken longer for him to become dangerous.

5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Well remember the thing sealed on Zuo Mo? That might be the Plan B for his growth?

6. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emotionality aside, I find it extremely hard to believe that a mortal boy who did not cultivate (remember how low his cultivation was at story start) was able to spy on high ranked cultivators without being caught. And furthermore, for low leveled A Gui to carry him on her back while running from them for a few DAYS while he has been marked with tracking magic.

The author is taking a dump all over all the rules of reality he has set forth in order to create some drama.

This might be a translation issue, but in many xianxia stories they use auction format to barter stuff. As in "I am auctioning the pseudo shen device, I will accept only soul healing items. Xuan kong bids heavenly restoration potion. Kun lun raises them with a divine restoration sword which is an even better healing item! well yao council is offering both a soul setting vine and a blood soul gem, which together add up to more soul healing than that divine restoration sword". etc

7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It would take some special circumstances to explain. Like him spying from with a formation that blocks their senses or something. I also question how they put a tracing mark on him but didn't catch him. Overall I feel like information is intentionally missing that will perhaps clear things up.

mrttao likes this.
  8. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it as him just not cultivating unless being forced by granny, hence his low level. The overhearing part was just lots of elders yelling in the family hall like in Chinese period dramas (the doors are left open when there are guests) and servants/slaves/children are ignored.

9. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, we know he was a low level mortal as per the level he had at chapter 1, which is years after this attack.
    the part where they put a tracker at him but let him escape is the really bizarre one. if they can hit him with a tracker they can hit him with an attack... and he is a mortal child

10. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
    So we finally know a little bit about him, eh?

11. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprisingly little though
    We knew he was a young master from a clan that had a shen inheritance already, Thanks to A Gui.

So now we learned that A Gui's real name was... nobody knows, she gave it up to be titled A Gui. We learned ZM's real name is... still don't know. We learned their clan was called... we still don't know. We learned their shen inheritance was... who knows...

We learned he was lazy, and had a grandma that disliked him because of his mother.

12. J-Mitch

J-Mitch ⚖ Tipping the Scales of the World

Reading List:
    Link
    L
    I know. We learned a lot more in one chapter than in the entire novel previously (700+).

mrttao likes this.
  13. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read 5 ch lol
    Can anyone tell us the list of known Cultivation Realm
    And this is not a spoiler lol

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The only new ones are for different types of cultivation introduced. Cultivating the sword for example.

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh were 730+ out of 915 ch Tra and we just got si litlle? :/

18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    How many realms do you want?

19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i dont want that many its just the last realm gives a 1000 lifespawn(i feel like thast low)and if theres more realms i guess immortal you just cant jump form 1000 years to immortal lol

20. Phil276

Phil276 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the time the next step in cultivation is unknown to the reader until the MC is about to reach it/can battle against it. A further complication atm is that the story is at a point where the next cultivation levels were lost and have to be recreated, so no one knows what is next after the dacheng/ king/ Tianmai level since no one has even reached those three.