LCD World of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just love how oblivious to women he is.....I was just like Pu and if she does say something dirty here and he does it again my vomit blood as well

2. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's the finance guy's disciple... Being a couple with pill master Zuo Mo would make for a pretty good combo.

3. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to just women either. Anything he is told he is kind obvious. He basically needs to experience it for himself. If hes told something, like from Pu, he always assumes its crap and fails. (while it mostly might be accurate but he hardly checks things out)

4. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder who he's going to romance.

5. athlonkmf

athlonkmf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering that too...

You'd think it'd be Apple girl or the Purple Paper Bird girl, but strange enough they aren't mentioned for 400 chapters (I'm currently reading chapter 550...)

Now I think it'd be another girl who isn't introduced in the translations yet.

Mod edit (remy): Spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
  6. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    @athlonkmf
    This is a current chapter discussion, why are you posting spoilers here? Put them in spoiler tags please, and thanks for that :(

7. athlonkmf

athlonkmf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they're not spoilers?

I have no idea who the partner would be too.
    It's just that this story has a lot of characters introduced and neglected. Or do you think his world would only revolve around those who are introduced now?

Mod edit (remy): spoilers

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
  8. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    These people are pretty bold to do this.

9. idtran

idtran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @athlonkmf
    I'm also currently at around those chapters, I would think the romance could be with the mysterious ugly mute girl

10. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Still remember the relationship conversation between Zuo Mo and Pu.... I think that explains that aspect of this series....

11. athlonkmf

athlonkmf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently at chapter 750. The harem is taking form now... but the story has become so chaotic... all out war

not sure what you mean.... they have a lot of relationship conversations

12. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Pu and Zho Mo had a conversation about what Zho Mo thinks of females or what he thought of anything. it ended as nothing was significant other then earning money. Not even women and looks didn't matter to him.

13. athlonkmf

athlonkmf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending
    story totally fell apart IMO… everything just happens “as a matter of factly”….

All MC’s teachers never showed up anymore after the first arc. “They’ve died in the war, so now we need to avenge them”.

Sure, everything is mentioned. Including MC’s lost memory, but it’s just like “ping, remembers everything now. Oh well, needs to go to war”.

Same with the “paper bird girl”, “oh, you were the one! Ah well… you surrender or not”.

All who were “important” to the MC, including his pets don’t get a decent backstory. His bird just happens to evolve into a phoenix, but never be seen again. Same with Apple girl, his treasure finding worm, little fire.

Even Pu didn’t get any screen time anymore the last 100 chaps. “He exchange himself for MC and MC saves him. ” And that’s it.

The most laughable thing: the final fight with the most dangerous, final opponent who was introduced since the first arc (early 100 chapters) “just lost”. No strong battle, super moves. Just "I've lost"... And worse, he didn't even lose by the hands of the MC.

The last 300-400 chapters is just about the all-out war. Everyone just become half-god/god with no effort at all it seems…

It started out good, a mysterious and funny MC, a compelling world. Then he needs to gain his power and everything fell apart. The author introduced enormous amounts of characters, fractions and teams with each several nicknames and changes the POV to these characters, fractions and teams.

I have never felt so disappointed with a story… Feeling so unresolved…

You know, in the end, even money isn't interesting for MC anymore
    He basically knows every skill in all 4 realms and rules everything. He lost interest in money many chapters agi....

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    wonder what the sect leader wants

15. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Its either that hes being entered into the tournament or they are going to talk to him about the four-turn four formation when he processed that grade 4 material.

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    or both

17. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link

This. They really waited to tell him, should not be too much time for him to prepare. Stupid sect is always so stupid, I know they don't really care about his standing because Wei Sheng is really their main guy to gain prestige but as leaders you should help your top students by at least letting them know to prepare for a major tournament. Especially since they made so much shit for Wei Sheng.

18. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    falling apart are subjective oppinion. Many have told same thing about many other xianxia ending. We will see for ourself when the time comes I guess.. nothing bad about dropping midway when it gets bad though. Atleast its an enjoyable read till then.

19. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaaaa i guess Zombie Face is about to grasp the hang of the mo matrix's storing energy formation... or he made a breakthrough in his greediness hahahaha!
    And what about the Ren Yao? Pu is scheming something for sure, but what? Is part of his plan (of making Zuo in a fighting zombie) making Zuo Mo participating the competition? isn't it risk? Maybe someone will discover Zou's half step skill's in Yao and Mo...

20. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Zuo Mo feels so weak compared to the others. Zombie, hang on to your life!