Novel Would you like to continue?

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by XWolfsbaneX, Apr 28, 2017.

1. XWolfsbaneX

XWolfsbaneX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: *"Damn, not again where did I go wrong?", Durante Martins wondered. "The man surely said the prize is in one of these 49 suitcases and I've opened 47 already and no matter what I still lose. I'm starting to think this games rigged or something. *
    Durante Martins, your classic 17 year old who has only been alive for like 112 years. How? With countless do overs of course follow Martins on his journey full of comedy and drama.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. Kagami Ren

Kagami Ren General of Satans 5th army

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Wise old fisher

Wise old fisher [I am not a potato] [Chorus heresy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... i don't understand the concept

4. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of Xianxia novel's synopsis.

Everything goes over your head...

5. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever that was....

...woooosh.

6. N1gh7R4v3n

N1gh7R4v3n Bounty Hunter for skittles

Reading List:
    Link
    so, what im getting from this is that this person lives his life over and over. and he is trying to guess the right prize from "deal or no deal"

XWolfsbaneX likes this.
  7. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound like re:zero

XWolfsbaneX likes this.
  8. MothEmperor07

MothEmperor07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Understanding what you have written is a task unto itself.

9. XWolfsbaneX

Reading List:
    Link
    What's so hard there not to understand. Classic story with a guy who can go back, yes like re; zero

10. XWolfsbaneX

Reading List:
    Link
    That was like an excerpt from the book. Not his life goal. You got the other part that most of the others couldn't ฅ'ω'ฅ

11. N1gh7R4v3n

Reading List:
    Link
    I did the math, and how long does this guy live for? if he is 112 and is 17 that means that if he lived a full life he could at most self-reincarnate 2-3 times.

12. XWolfsbaneX

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really get what you mean, he doesn't age when he respawn, and he has lived up too 112 years because of all the wrong choices he has made and having to correct them till it become acceptable.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  13. N1gh7R4v3n

Reading List:
    Link
    OH ok so i get it now. so its like Absolute Choice then? if he fails he is sent back to the start of his task. the only way to proceed is to succeed in his task

14. XWolfsbaneX

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it is up too him, he is a stubborn character after all do you could view it like that

15. XWolfsbaneX

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wait so you're telling me you're extremely old?" Walter asked. Walter has been Durante's friend for forever, they grew up in the same side of town went too the same school and everything, he stood at a height of 6ft2 and he was wearing a grey shirt which complemented his light blonde hair.
    "No, that's not the point, I'm physically young but I'm mentally older than the lot of you." Durante said as he ran his finger through his black hair. His black hair has had a few silver streaks since he was quite young, he attributed it too the intense stress he had had too go through daily. He had a slight dark tan which went with his hair, a black T-shirt which said mechas rule and a dark pair of jeans.
    "So if you have these abilities, why is it now you are telling me, all those tests we've failed, we could have passed them easily dude." [Walter]
    "I have told you countless times, and in the end you keep making me do all sorts of silly things that ends up with someone we know dying." Durante said while pacing around Walter's bedroom, the room had a grey color scheme that gave off a calming effect, there weren't any posters, but mirrors on each wall, Walter as you see was quite vain
    "My dog died last week, couldn't you have prevented that, or wait you did and the situation became worse?"[Walter]
    "I never liked your dog, it bit me like 200 times, I'm slightly happy it died liked that, at least it was painless"[Durante]

"Oh huh, well that's cool and all, I'm quite tired now, was programming all night so...." Walter jumped on his bed and slept off. Durante was left speechless.
    "Classic Walter"He said as he shut the door and left the room. On his way out he greeted Walter's Mother, Martha she looked barely 30 had dark blonde hair was noticeably shorter than her son. He also sent his regards too Walter's father Ralph, who was always busy at work, same with Durante's Father.

He had told Walter about this because he needed help in a situation he was currently facing, he needed too do two things simultaneously. And in all the TV shows he has watched, who better than your best friend? He picked up his bike from the side and started cycling down the street, it was a chilly Saturday morning he decided to take a lap around the town or two.

Right now he was currently facing a dilemma, his ability allowed him to level up and each time he levelled he got certain perks, and too level up he needed to complete the quests posed by the system, he mainly ignored the quests as the abilities gotten weren't that important too him, more like amplifications of his ability, at lvl. 1 he unlocked the Respawn ability, at lvl. 5 he got the ability link, which allowed him too link to someone else, for some reason it was already taken. At lvl. 7 he got another useful ability. At lvl. 10 he got the pause function, he used that one a lot, his current aim was 15 which allowed him too link 2 people. In the world he lived in, abilities like he had were rare, most manifested in diverse ways. Due to this it was no surprise the unspeakable calamity occurred in the next 15 years. His goal was to fully train his ability, too a state where he is able to ward it off, with unlimited time he was sure this was possible.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  16. XWolfsbaneX

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1.
    "Dante!"
    He quickly turned around to see who was calling him by his nickname, seeing the face of Ashley, a friend of his who recently moved into town. He had taken it upon himself to show her around, he would have been dumb not too. When they say looks that could kill, she always came into view, how couldn't she with her dark brown hair, great legs and killer smile. What she wanted too talk about during this lecture he could only wonder, They both took biochemistry as their major in college, the fact that it was a tough course too do didn't bother them.
    "hmm" He said while looking down at her, Durante wasn't extremely tall, but he was taller than the average Joe, and Ash, like he was fond of calling her wasn't.
    She sighed, Dante had an annoying habit of making her feel short. Even though she was sure she was average.
    "Wally told me that he needs your help urgently, something happened to his Moped"[Ashley]
    "Hmm that klutz boyfriend of yours must of have done it again"[Durante]
    He headed over to Walter's section of school, he studying Game design, was at the computer section.
    "Yeah Walter what have you done this time"[Durante]
    "Don't yeah Walter me, what did you put inside my Moped"[Walter]
    "Why gas of course"[Durante]
    "Gas, like literal gas?"[Walter]
    "Of course not you idiot. I used a new compound I made, I have tested it several times and it works excellently."[Durante]
    "You spoilt the engine bro. Anyways just tell me who wins the horse race Next Week and I'll let you off, I would ask for the test questions but that would be cheating."[Wally]
    "Horse 3, and how is this not cheating as well?"[Durante]
    "Dang odds will be lower for him, anyways I've come up with that game you wanted"[Walter]
    Durante had finally reached level 15, It had granted him two bonus skills. It allowed him to enter a game and raise up himself in it, and also unlock the next stage for link. He had asked Walter too help him design, the game needed for this 's quest, his quests came in different formats;

Name Duration
    Green quest 1 day
    Blue quest 1 week
    Gold quest 1 year
    The exp gotten per duration increase the longer it was, the exp needed to go too 16 was, 1,409/665,417, well which was a lot but the gold quest he just got would probably level him up 3 levels.

"Let's go Walter."[Durante] The current quest involved him going to another dimension. The game system. Was unable to perfectly reproduce it so I had Walter help mix up something, and put it on flash disk. *Game on* He thought. A USB port materialised in front of him and he inserted the disk into it. "You are sure we're properly linked? I won't end up in a black hole? Or in another dimension where I have my own harem?" [Walter] "TF??!" [Durante]

17. XWolfsbaneX

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2.
    "Welcome you have entered the world of REIM"

Walter POV
    He looked around, he then saw a lush green field, it seemed like he was on a hill of some sorts, he looked left and saw Durante, or Dante as he liked to call him for short, his spiky hair standing, he seemed to be wearing a strange black cloak. He looked down and saw he was wearing a brownish coat and goggles.
    "Durante!"[Walter]
    "Yoh, it seems we've entered reim"[Durante]
    "Yeah I can see that."[Walter]
    "Well it seems the game system works based on our thoughts" [Durante]
    He thought of player information a table popped up.

Parameter Info
    Player Name Walter
    Player Level Lvl 1
    Class Maker
    HP 200/200
    MP 120/120
    STA 53/53
    HNGR 15/100
    AGI 25
    INT 20
    "Woah, damn I've got some nice stats, my class says maker"[Walter]
    "Pretty nice, mine is alchemist, seems we have production classes"[Durante]
    "So what do we do now?"[Walter]
    "First mission under this chain gold quest is too get into the primary village."[Durante]
    "Where is it?"[Walter], Durante closes his eyes slowly and says;
    "Hmm it's under there"
    "Under where?" Walter asks.
    "Oh wait screw you"[Walter]
    "Let's head to that forest over there, it shouldn't be too far" [Durante] He followed Dante on his way too the forest. The earth was still wet which showed signs that it rained as of recent. He saw a large piece of wood and and a sharp edged stone. He decided to test his skill, `Create` he thought of a dagger and began to work on it. Soon a sharp wooden dagger was made.
    "Dante check this out"[Walter]
    "Pretty neat, have you tried `inspect`?"
    He thought of `Inspect', {Wooden dagger: +5 Atk}, he swung the wooden dagger at an over head brach. He then received a notification
    STAT ATK has been created. "Dante, I just gained a new stat, `ATK`."Walter said gleefully.
    "Pass me that dagger, let me have a try" Durante asked curiously. Walter passed it too him and he used it too slash the bark of a tree.
    STAT ATK has been made.

"Nice I just got..."[Durante]
    "Wait Shh, what's that sound." Walter asked. A small boar jumped out and lunged at him, on top of the boar's head he saw a sign;
    {Lvl 1 Boar} He swerved quickly and kicked it sharply. Durante quickly bent down and stabbed the wooden knife inside the boar's flank. He stood up and dusted his black coat. As he was walking away, the boar which was assumed to be dead lunged at him. Walter swiftly crouched down picked up a large rock and threw it at the little boar.
    Congratulations Achievement first kill complete.

"Just unlocked first kill"[Walter]
    "Me too, guess assists count as well." [Durante]"Let's head closer to the heart of the forest I'm seeing some cut trees over there, we should be getting closer to the village."

Durante's POV
    They slowly headed too the forest, they had encountered two more wild boars and both of them had levelled up. Equipped with a bone dagger made by Walter, he continued advancing, he stopped and decided to check his stats.

Player Name Durante
    Player Level Lvl 2
    Class Alchemist
    HP 235/275
    MP 150/150
    STA 70/70
    HNGR 90/100
    AGI 35
    INT 30
    ATK 30(+5)
    He was satisfied with how he was progressing and continued moving on.`Checkpoint save' he thought and slowly continued advancing, they got too a clearing where plenty of trees had been felled.
    "We are almost there just a few more kilometers I beli..."[Durante], he was quickly pushed down by Walter. He looked up and saw a big grey wolf had leapt over them, the sign on the wolf's head read, {Lvl 29 Grey hound}. He felt a strange warmth spread over his leg, he looked down, surprised he had wet himself and he didn't even know. But he hadn't wet himself, he was momentarily happy, but realizing that Walter was bleeding out on his laps, the happiness was short lived.
    "Ah damn my HP is dropping every second" Walter said with a weak smile, "it's on 40 right now."
    Without a moment's hesitation, he placed his hand on Walter's neck and quickly snapped it. Confirming Walter's death he threw his body at the wolf and made a run for it. As he ran he noticed a small village upfront, he heard twigs crack behind him, then everything went black.