Write what you dreaming last night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by LivingCorpse, Nov 29, 2015.

?

Did you experienced dream?

1. Yes, of course

48 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. No, I'm a robot

12 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. I always have Nightmares

7 vote(s)
    9.0%
  4. What is a dream?

11 vote(s)
    14.1%
  1. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesterday I was sleeping a lot... no that's not right... I mean too much, and I have this strange lucid dream when I sleep, so here it is...

I was sitting in some kind of a throne room. Perhaps in another world. The people called me a demon lord, but I keep insisting that I'm a Dark Fuhrer, not a Demon lord (Yeah, I don't know why I keep insisting that). Btw, on that dream I'm not a human but I'm a zombie (No kidding, I was). It Looks like I was an evil demon lord or Dark Fuhrer or whatever... Many Kingdom and Empire are trying to take me down. But their struggle is useless, since my army is carrying guns and driving tanks (They resemble WW2 era Soldiers) while this world soldiers are typical of medieval ages except with magic.

But one day, I don't know what magic they use, they somehow managed to reach my castle (I'm asking myself at this point... Why it must be a castle?). In this throne room with many banner that resemble Nazi Germany flag. There stand me and a party of heroes... (Why the hell it's so cliche!?). I was saying somekind of a grand speech that I don't even remember. While I'm doing my speech, the hero party is playing UNO (Don't ask me... It was a dream remember?). Since it was boring doing a speech I was joining them playing UNO.

After that my memory is kind of Fuzzy, there was tentacle monster, a cyclops, a grand war, stuff blowing up, Giant Tank 3 story high, love triangle, Gigantic Massive Robot as big as a Mountain, angel, 3D manouvre gear, Titan, Ninjas, well basically, an adventure. In the end I successfully defeated the true Demon lord with the Hero party, and then I wake up.

THE END

I wonder what crazy dream you guys had?

P.S. Some part might be different

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  2. Mousa4

Mousa4 Cultivated to Immortality

Reading List:
    Link
    That's one crazy dream...
    I don't have crazy dreams, I have the same dream each night. I just add on to it, as I read or watch more things. As for what I dream, I like to keep my dreams to myself.

3. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it's pretty normal considered I always dream of strange stuff. There was a time I dreamed I was the Dark Vader at Star wars but in a world of sword and magic... (too much novel)

AkeShiro likes this.
  4. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Your dream goes all over the place. Mechas and AoT, that'd be a first for me.
    Short but sweet, i got chased around in my house by a crazed psycho with a chainsaw. By the end of the dream he cornered me and was about 10ft away. It was at that point i knew i was screwed with no way out so i woke up real quick before he got the chance to do me in.

AkeShiro and polokoi like this.
  5. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a nightmare...
    Well be glad he only carry a chainsaw and not wearing panty in his head... that would be too much...

AkeShiro likes this.
  6. Animester

Animester Silent whisper

Reading List:
    Link
    Last night................. my memory is not so good trying to remember dreams.......the memory of dream always fades away ..........only some fragments of it can be remembered..

AkeShiro likes this.
  7. Fordask

Fordask I feel like having a Bacon Pizza

Reading List:
    Link
    I see dead people

AkeShiro, Viola and LivingCorpse like this.
  8. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    My memory of my dream is strangely good... I wonder why...

9. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    I would definitely bail out of that dream the moment i saw him

10. drealicious

drealicious Macho man's wifey

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not last night but my latest dream that I do remember is that I was sitting on a toilet trying to pee but my friend outside, who I can see because the bathroom wall is low enough, is trying to make laugh. I kept laughing so much that I can't pee. I was annoyed but I was still laughing.
    Then when I woke up, I really need to go to bathroom.

FAiri110 and LivingCorpse like this.
  11. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
    I had this dream once.

I was in a world where human are scarce, there was a deadly virus(with an unkown way to spread) and some weird monsters. I was female and i was like a character from Zenki zeshou symphogear (they sing as they fight then they slash enemeies, pummell them and etc) and i was fighting with similar girls. But sadly i was infected by the deadly virus, the virus is just like your normal poison that kills you slowly but there is no cure of it. I kept on fighting monster, protecting humans, and having fun with comrades while enduring the virus. It was quite fun but the end was near. The virus was steadily eating me up and at the last part i was barely able to move anymore. I had my final conversations one on one with my comrades. and on my last moments my comrades were with me and i died with a smile............. but plot twist, for me to survive I became a cyber entity and it was a happy ending

12. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    No Yuri?

13. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    i always have weird dreams like yours.... but there are 3 sooo normal dreams that i though its different from the other.
    i'll tell you 1 of them

someday in the future i graduate from my college, then fast forward... i have a family with 2 kids.
    the strange were the mother was unknown.... n the kids were my twin cousin(yes, the twin in RL are my cousin)
    everyday we have fun together, go to amusement park, playing in the beach... etc
    everyday we just have fun, dunno i work or not.
    the other strange thing were that they just say one word when we have fun. that is.... ######(its my real name, with "ko" added)

when i woke up... i dont dare to meet them for two weeks...
    i dont know the meaning of that dream. n whose the mother!!

LivingCorpse likes this.
  14. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a nightmare a few days ago. In the dream, my grandpa appeared in my room and started strangling me. He was screaming some gibberish which I can't remember. Then I started dragging myself towards my parents and started yelling at them to save me. They then told me to stop waking them up for no good reason and to take care of my grandpa. Then I dragged myself back to my room. Was being strangled by my grandpa the entire time. After that I woke up.

Wonder what grudge my grandpa had against me in my dream.

15. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, surprisingly there was no Yuri TT_TT.

honestly i had yuri dreams but i kinda forget them

16. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    That a shame...

17. drealicious

drealicious Macho man's wifey

Reading List:
    Link
    ....scary

18. Kraust Howzer

Kraust Howzer The mysterious person of NUF

Reading List:
    Link
    Dreams are like a figment of our imagination and reality. Sometimes the dreams are influenced by the last time we see something with our eyes. For example an anime or a horror movie. Dreams are complicated. They are diverse. But sometimes there are rumors that such strong dreams can influence your reality. I don't know if these rumors are true though.

AkeShiro likes this.
  19. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This happened a long time ago and I don't quite remember it but I had a dream where one of my classmates wore red shoes and that day when I went to school on of my classmates actually wore red shoes!
    I usually dream very bizzare dreams - I had one where I was in a video game, a jungle, and was trying to collect crystals - but I also have some very realistic dreams, though rarely, where I'm inside the dream and believed it to be real until I woke up or after I woke up, my memory was confused.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  20. Kraust Howzer

Kraust Howzer The mysterious person of NUF

Reading List:
    Link
    Dreams are influenced by what we think. It's a nature very few or some have. It's quite an amazing feat if you can control your dreams. Dreams are sometimes fictional yet real. Sometimes wishes are granted in the form of dreams. It can only be a reality if the person has the will to do it.