LCD Wu Dong Qian Kun

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Dec 4, 2015.

1. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc is just at the peak of stupidness now. MC just went back to risk his life for this bitch for no reason. He simply could have sent the other two dudes who were complaining. I thought the author was already pretty retarded when he said MC had "warm feeling for Ying Huanhuan" but this is just fucking retarded.

It's like getting a cup of beer tossed in your face when you hit on a chick at a bar and then deciding you want to be her bff. Fucking retarded. I already dropped ATG and I'm pretty sure I won't be sparing this another glance either.

2. ZhangYeNumberOneFan

ZhangYeNumberOneFan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to bone a girl way out of your league, you have to impress her. If you want the best, you gotta earn it.

3. WolverineM

WolverineM PikaMingo!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Dong's thinking with his dick not with his head!

4. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if it's a one night stand, I'd rather not fuck a bitch. I've known sexy women who I wouldn't fuck if I was the last man on Earth b/c they disgust me. This bitch Huanhuan is just like them.

5. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you keep calling her a bitch? Just because she did not instantly fawn over Lin Dong? God beware that some girls in Chinese stories have a personality.

akki likes this.
  6. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not THAT bad.

I wouldn't say she's got a personality either.

Raven_King and akki like this.
  7. ZhangYeNumberOneFan

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh personally, I say we haven't seen enough of her yet. I remember when people were bitching and moaning about how meng hao from issth chose xu qing over another girl, and that girl is the very definition of a door mat. Then er gen added the cave of ressurection/ immortality bit when the wang patriarch fucked mc over. After that people were like "mh/xq otp !"

Raven_King likes this.
  8. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, it's cuz she was being an arrogant twat.

altho i personally feel her act of staying back to provide cover, plus she knows one of the 4 great scriptures,mitigates that somewhat.

somewhat.

also, @ZhangYeNumberOneFan , MH/XQ ftw. always thought she was the best one. also, zhang ye from which series?

9. ZhangYeNumberOneFan

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Zhang ye from iras of course. Personally, what i liked about xu qing was that she didn't have much drama. If she loved, then she loved fully. There were no other conditions like chu yu yan and her pride. I also liked that she was simple, not simple because she was dumb, but because she didn't want to deal with complicated b.s. like clan politics. Turns out er gen gave the same reason as me when it came time to explain why mh loved xq the most. She was his rock in the sea of b.s. and maneuvering he'd been navigating since the first of his nirvana deaths/rebirths.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    Raven_King likes this.
  10. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 684:
    I had forgotten bout the crocodile spear and the ancient heavenly crocodile. How far will he get with the girl before Yao Ling and then catch up?

Raven_King likes this.
  11. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    home base
    [​IMG]

12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 685: the true bonding begins lol~ well I'll admit it's nice when they're actually getting on. Now they just need to get through this situation and things can improve further.

The talks about the competition and Yuan Gate kinda pissed me off. Lin Dong kill them all!

13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 688: Lin Dong vs a bunch of powerful people. What's the exit strategy? Even with the fruit he's not equal to Yao Ling so there's no way he'll win against all of them. When will help arrive? When will Yao Ling say hand over the seed? Cos that moment when Lin Dong is like 'what seed?' should be hilarious.
    I'm tired and can't remember~ what's this golden wheel?

14. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt they ....... well maybe... but if they still think he has the seed, they must be retarded.

15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think they should realise he doesn't have it but Yao Ling should care more about the seed than killing Lin Dong right? Since he's going after LD then maybe he is a complete retard. Unless he believes his subordinates can capture all the escaping Dao sect disciples so that's why he's getting rid of Lin Dong now. So he doesn't become a bigger threat in the future~

16. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I can sort of get it now because he sees the potential of LD. But that is after he ate the fruits... maybe? He did show he was powerful before as well. Though yea, I would've thought he'd put more effort into the seed than LD unless the fruit eating was so astounding and it seems to be that he changed his priority.

17. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yao Ling could genuinely be fooled since in chapter 685 Lin Dong says~
    Then he says he's made it so they can't detect the seed and that they will instead mistakenly follow the Immortal Yuan Ancient Tree. So yeah YL probably thinks he still has the seed.

18. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's true, I forgot about that.

19. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    it's that bit of yuan spirit he absorbed from the bottom of the pill river, which he moulded into a ring shape.

akki likes this.
  20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 689: Lin Dong fighting Yao Ling, a nine Yuan Nirvana Stage, while he's currently thirty percent stronger.......if he wins that'll be stupid.
    Oh yeahh~ I forgot about that. Thanks~

Raven_King likes this.