LCD Xian Ni

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep that's who zi xin is I believe, as that's what i understood from when that guy was talking about having to go and rescue her...

2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why there have been so many uploads this week but thank you so much

josh_15 likes this.
  3. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Rex is making up for one of the weeks that he didn't release a single chapter, and sort of fell behind... but I am the same as you very happy...

4. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That Immoral whore is trying to seduce MC, but little does she know that Wang Lin is a mighty wizard who trained his mind far beyond the 30 year limit and is now an archmage who understands more than any simple virgin can possibly know. Remember guys we too can achieve such powers if we abstain from the filth of corruption. :X3::X3::X3::X3:

InvincibleDespair likes this.
  5. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    since wang lin is 500 years old, level would it put him on according to this graph?

6. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And that's why you don't sleep with hoes. They just want to suck you dry and leave you to die...

7. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    You know she might not be as bad as you're calling her. She have her own reasons... Wang Lin has also done far more evil stuffs than her.

8. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    when situ nan was a young cultivator, he was still a boss, plus his reason for cultivating was brilliant!!
    i just cant stop laughing at situ nans experiences; i mean when he was a foundation establishment, core cultivator ruined it for him, when he was a core cultivator a nascent soul cultivator ruined his enjoyment... and it continued, his life was really miserable... but hilarious at the same time...

emry, Blitz, Sea Dog and 3 others like this.
  9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Situ Nan is the greatest. I love how simple this reasoning is. A nascent soul wants to kill me? Fuck it, I'll be stronger! Someone stronger wants to kill me? Fuck it, I'll be stronger! All the way up until he's the strongest guy in the history of the planet

strixflash, Blitz, pbuh and 1 other person like this.
  10. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh Situ.... i've missed you.

11. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    quite an informative chapter... quite enjoyed it... wonder when Wang Lin gets to Ascendant and beings his yin yang cleaning, to become a nirvana shatterer cultivator...
    ah man, i just cant get enough of situ nan, he is just too awesome and seriously OP... love the fact, that once he sees something awesome that wang lin has he asks to borrow it, which is quite ironic, as WL could be considered a disciple of his, but for him to be asking his disciple for treasures instead of handing them out is really something... btw i know that he lost his bag, but still...

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Wang Lin to tel him about the ancient god place and the giant demon ancestor

13. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that he might reveal the giant demon ancestor to him, after all with situ there to help him out, it will be quite easy to subdue that guy, as for the ancient gods thing i don't, I doubt it but he could reveal it...

14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It wouldn't be wise to reveal the god place cause Situ might wanna fight that guy who's sealed there

15. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably going to come down to Situ Nan using his other method for getting Wang Lin's soul fragment back from the cultivation crystal, hopefully not though I wan't Wang Lin to steal it.

16. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am guessing that we are approaching the final stages of the war as well as the last chapters of the Suzuku planet arc...
    I am with you on this, and I truly think that it will be wang Lin that will steal it, as it was mentioned that the place where the crystal is unless one is at the soul transformation, then only the owner could go in and do anything to the crystal (I think)... so what I am presuming is wang Lin takes the crystal and situ helps unseal it...

17. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why should Wang Lin be able to recognize the young master of the Forsaken Immortal Clan? Who is he? Golden tattoos don't ring a bell

18. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter are you talking about, as i dont remember the 2 ever meeting, much less in this latest chapter the young master of the fallen immortal clan has been mentioned in passing and nothing more...

19. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder who the Old Man with the Creepy Smile is, says on the chapter that they've met so it must be someone from long ago, maybe someone from the body of the ancient god? If not then there is a chance it could be one of the cultivators from the sea of demons? I'm really curious about who he is now.

Edit: After a second more to think there is also a chance it could be someone from the Celestial Realm, maybe someone who knows about him having the pagoda or about him getting one of the swords.

20. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Your first paragraph was just my thinking...