LCD Xian Ni

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, but in chapter 441 is this,
    "Another person walked out from the western black cloud. This person looked very young and his whole body was covered in tattoos, except his tattoos weren’t black but golden!

If Wang Lin was here, he would’ve recognized this person at a glance."
    Which left me wondering who that guy should be, as I have no clue who he could be.

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah this line... now that you mentioned it, it does make one curious about his/her identity... what if it is that friend from the very very very early chapters that killed that disciple and fled the sect?

3. sketchn98

sketchn98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who wanted to split the two nascent souls with WL? The fact that he showed up later in the story blew me away. He needs his own novel.

4. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    didnt he die in the immortal graveyard? but it could also be a possibility that it is him, that is the young master of the forgotten immortal clan...

5. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a theory about the cultivation planet crystal and something which got mentioned in this latest chapter;
    At the end of the chapter the soul pieces were mentioned, and since the crystal contain parts of souls of every cultivator born on planet suzaku what if Wang Lin were to absorb all those pieces of souls into the soul flag? i mean some of these pieces would be weak and some would be OP as f*** as some were likely in the yin cleansing or yang cleansing (or whatever it was called) so what if he saves everyone on the planet by using the soul flag? he will profit from it and those cultivators wouldnt be impacted as long as he doesnt destroy their soul pieces in the flag?

6. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say that the soul pieces of the cultivators that passed away should have gone into the reincarnation cycle. I really doubt that crystal is so OP it can manage to keep parts of souls from returning to the reincarnation cycle, though now that I think about it, the crystal could probably do that. If it was whole souls, I don't think it would be able to, but if it's just a fragment it shouldn't be that problematic. Still, I think the space in the Suzaku tomb is getting bigger due to there being more souls alive in this time period. If killing a lot of people doesn't shrink that space, then the crystal keeps those soul pieces forever.

But yeah, if he is able to take those soul fragments away somehow, he would profit, those cultivators wouldn't though. Wang Lin wouldn't care if he had to destroy them, to protect himself, so I don't think it would be a good choice. He would be killing tons of people to get OP for a bit of time.

7. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasnt really considering the souls of the dead cultivators, as although the cultivation planet alliance might be strong i doubt they are to the point of being able to defy the heavens with each and every cultivator on each every planet with a single crystal. It was mentioned that lower cultivation cultivators cant avoid the reincarnation cycle but those from soul transformation (i think) upward would cease to exist (i think) so it is likely that those powerful cultivators once died, had their pieces of soul absorbed by the crystal to strengthen itself (theory) as its not like those pieces of soul would enter the reincarnation cycle...
    interesting... i do agree that the reason it is so huge is likely because there are probably billions of cultivators on the planet with cultivations varying from 1st qi condensation to Ascendant levels... so it does make one curious whether it keeps them or not...
    they wouldnt profit but at least they would be alive for a longer period without dying due to the crystal exploding and destroying all the soul pieces so although it woulnd be a positive situation for them it wouldnt be a negative one either.
    yeah he wouldnt mind sacrificing those soul pieces to protect himself, but its not like he would be in dangerous situations all the time where he would need to blow up the soul pieces at the same time, and with situ around at the moment so its not such a bad situation. also the soul flag is only useful again ascendant level people, and since he will be levelling up soon, the flag will not be very useful forever, so he will likely just keep it with himself to absorb souls and in the future just leave it with a newly rebuilt soul sect...

but we will see how it is with the next dozen or so chapters i am presuming as this arc shouldnt last too long...

8. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    strange indeed, why would there be soul pieces of mortals there?

9. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not strange. The crystal takes a piece of the soul of at least every human on Suzaku, if not every living being in Suzaku. When Zhuque Zi almost broke it, even the animals trembled and cultivators and mortals alike felt as if their lives were about to be extinguished and as if their lives were in someone elses hands.

10. Ananse

Ananse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like there's more to Murong Yun than meets the eye (no pun intended). I lol'd when that old cultivator gave away Wang Lin's identity so casually, no disguse art? Rookie mistake, Wang. I think that Murong Yun will probably use Wang Lin and the others he's gathered as bait to whatever is guarding the altar (which will most likely fail).

11. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mind telling me where the 3 laws and in which story they play I remember it happening to gramps dohering

12. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    What trembled were the cultivators, and demonic beasts that cultivated. So it is strange because from each mention of the crystal, it's been said that only cultivators would get impacted and not mortals unless the mortals impacted are those with special constitutions...

13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was mortals too since it takes a sliver of the soul from anything born on the planet

14. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was said that king or beggars no matter who they were felt it as for why they keep mortal sheds cause in a case scenario it was only for cultivators and it shatter all guys from qi to ascendant died so what the Kings will take the cultilvation technique and there will be more cultilvators also in another similar case scenario wang Lin cousin who is living 2nd life if all cultilvators die and later on he get his memory back with all the resource there and no cultilvators he will be strong. At least that is how i look at it. My point is as they say in CN novels cutting all weeds and roots

15. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mostly on xianxia stories in which MC has an elderly teacher or ancient mentor, it's kinda necessary because if MC had such a powerful guide on his side there would be no need for MC to be a hero so they usually give him an overpower guide which is usually handicapped in some way and then have that guy teach MC awesome shit which makes him stronger than the average young masters, and then at a certain point in the story before the halfway point they kill off or vanish that helper to have the MC go through some though times. It happens on ISSTH's with the Blood Demon and before him with some other people like MC parents or even the outsider old guy, it also happens in Sevens with the ancestors, it also goes for Coiling Dragon like you pointed out, and in Stellar Transformations too with the girls grandfather. It happens a lot in those stories I just can't recall all the occasions but it's very prevalent =D

16. Ananse

Ananse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Situ has already "sacrificed" himself for Wang Lin once before, surely him saving Wang Lin twice at the cost of his life would be slightly redundent? I'm hoping that after a while they both part ways, afterall Situ Nan is going for revenge whilst Wang Lin wants to become the disiciple to that cultivator from another planet, maybe letting them bump into each other in the far future would be good enough for me.

17. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yh u are right I guess so but I don't think situ nan will die u wonder why read isth latest chap

18. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She just couldn't keep away from the MC, now she is going to get her Dao Heart wrecked for thinking she can mess with Wang Lin.

19. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsk... is it only me that somewhat pities Red Butterfly?
    I wonder what he wants to accomplish with 100 year seal.

20. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end does he raise the little girl zhui ruo? Or he just dump her whit some money somewhere? I feel she should be more mentioned on the novel