LCD Xian Ni

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    just like Dori said the clones Origin Soul sort of became the heart of the main body and it became a never seen before combination... btw chapter 339...

Astaroth likes this.
  2. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    If she is dead then how does the mc fight the heavens for her?

3. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    he placed her dying nascent soul into a pregnant woman who gives birth to a girl and after 19 years she resurfaced again with the nascent soul but this time he had enough time to make two different decisions either have waner absorb the soul of the little girl which she didn't want to do or for him to remove the nascent soul from the girl and place it in the heaven defying bead which he did but it was a rather quick decision as the heaven messenger came back, also it was quite sad because wang Lin raised that girl from the age of 3 and she was like a daughter to him which was what made the decision between the 2 choices extremely difficult to do

4. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Around which chapter does that happen, and I started reading this a few days back and so am only at 227 ATM, I wanna know when does he gain back his ji realm for real as he became nascent soul in a diff way and can't use it much ;(

5. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    right you are still early on, the next few arcs will involve revenge arc, followed by the becoming mortal to gain a domain arc so that he could become a soul formation cultivator (btw the one of the best arcs in all of xianxia you will defo love it!!)... return to zhao to become a soul formation... at the place where you are he still has the Ji Realm and you will find out what he does with it when he will be becoming a soul formation cultivator... after the soul formation cultivator is the celestial realm arc... and then finally the return to see Wan'er and learning that she was dying and well whats in the spoiler... other than this i cant help you too much because it will spoil it to you way too much!!

also the way he became the nascent soul where you are is by making the clone become a nascent soul cultivator, he is still a core formation but will place his clone in the dantian and it will become his nascent soul...

6. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I finished 248 and so revenge is done, mortal arc is upcoming, and yeah I know his clone becomes nascent soul and so that's why he can't use ji power so easily as before, I also learnerd in recent chapter that he needs some item which rank 6 countries have to breakthrough his ji realm, I'd like to know when does he do that and get the other 2 realms if possible

7. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    the crystal from the rank 6 country has not been explored yet, the translated chapters are only where wang lin fights the heavenly messenger for wan'er to be able to escape the cycle of reincarnation... as for the other 2 realms i do not have a clue sorry...

Dori likes this.
  8. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like the mc will be going to the graveyard afterall, i wonder what is there that could be so attractive, i am also curious about this messenger from suzaku...

9. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Suzaku (the cultivator nor the country) knows that Ceng Niu or Wang Lin has been accepted as a disciple of Tian Yunzi and that's why he ignores MC's feud with Red Butterfly.

10. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    probably doesnt, all he cares i think is whether someone would be useful to him just like Red Butterfly thats why he sent out the order not to purse Ceng Niu because if he is better than Red Butterfly he could invest in him like he did with Red Butterfly...

11. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. So, that arm is still connected to Red butterfly?

12. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought that after wang lin tore her arm off, she fled before she could get it back from him?

13. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right, but, is there a connection between that arm and that girl - something like karma (or whatever)? I want to say.. can he do something to that arm and that girl will suffer due to that? If yes, what's the connection/reason for that?

14. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    probably yes, he said when he ripped that arm of as long as she doesnt get it back from him she would not be able to continue cultivating, plus in the latest chapters he started doing something fishy with it, its original white-ish colour went from that to black to red or the other way round red to black... so it is likely that as long as he has that arm she would be negatively impacted in some way through karma i guess, but other than that we can only speculate...when it comes to his battle with her i think it will be explained in more detail as well as probably more in the next chapter as he would be done experimenting on that arm of hers...

Dori likes this.
  15. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was Ta Sen a Soul Transformation cultivator or was he just peak of the Soul Formation? I can't recall what his cultivation was, does anyone?

16. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was probably somewhere along the lines of soul transformation or higher as he was able to capture (what I'm presuming are dozens of soul forming cultivators but I wouldn't be suprised if they were soul transformation cultivators as their students have been soul forming - remember those guys in the ancient god land that have given WL those treasures in return for his but he screwed them over - those -10 pillars) so it could be that Ta Sen was an ascendant, as the story moves it keeps revealing stronger enemies and we did meet a few ascendants but Ta Sen still has not appeared im sure ergen would reveal him to WL again if they were probably around the same realm or 1 was slightly higher...

Astaroth likes this.
  17. DCLXVII

DCLXVII 『Team Deathmatch』『Desu_Tronic』『RMJI True Fan #1』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not exactly the same universe :-D
    I think Xian Ni is the Paragon Immortal Realm with a Stellar Transformation type world with different types of planets and galaxies.
    After the war, Paragon Immortal Realm formed the small Mountain and Sea Realm with Nine Mountains which is the world of ISSTH.
    This is just my speculation though :-D

18. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you will see in the future haha. But I guess you could compare it with Stellar Transformation. I don't know how far the translation of ISSTH has gone so I can't tell much without spoiling (although those details are not that important, still... slicing fingers...)

19. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooh shit!! The bead reappears!

20. hayyan

hayyan Gold Brick

Reading List:
    Link
    Bead appears, bead disapppears.
    We will see what are the effects if it completes its thirst for wood element. Increase of time duration to stay in bead is guaranteed though.