Resolved Xianxia Novel (Don't know the author as well) (Please Lock Answer Found

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LiShin221, Feb 12, 2017.

1. LiShin221

LiShin221 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first few chapters of the novel several months ago, but I got busy with group projects and term papers.
    As mentioned, I only read a few chapters so I don't have too much information about it.
    General: Weak to strong MC and MC's family mistreated (bit like Wun Dong Qian Kun). He is the only child and lives with his father and mother.
    Specific: The real reason why I like the novel is because the MC has compassion, which is rare for Xianxia. The MC sees a girl is trying to sell herself so that she can bury her dead parent. MC simply observe the situation until a young man came along and tries to forcefully take her without paying. MC decides to step in and successfully helps the girl. He also gives her enough money for the burial and so that she can live on her own (i.e. he has no selfish intention). The girl carries out the burial and comes back to try to convince MC to let her serve him, which I tolerate because it was part of pre-modern Chinese culture. He repeatedly declines her offer until his mother steps in and convinces him that she and his father needs an "extra hand" (she wants the girl as MC's wife or concubine) around the house.

Deleted member 36162 likes this.
  2. amit34521

amit34521 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title is "World Controlling God"

3. NirvanaFlame

NirvanaFlame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Later on idk why but the author decided to randomly change the main characters personality to a lusty young master, I wish he kept the previous temperament

4. Phantom Starlight

Phantom Starlight The Guiding Light

Reading List:
    Link
    To think I was actually thinking of picking it up. Guess I was right. i really am done with xianxia. (A decision I made a month ago. i will finish those i am reading, but won't pick up more)

5. Nepaliii

Nepaliii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this good?

6. LiShin221

LiShin221 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the help amit, also nirvana, yeah getting to that part already which kind of suck. I am okay with harem if the author does it good but it is not usually the case in Xianxia.