LCD Yang God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by DeathStroke96, Mar 30, 2017.

1. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yang God by Meng Ru Shen Ji author of Emperor of the Cosmos, Romance of Dragons and Snakes and Sheng Wang...

The world is a sea of misery.

The mortal swims in the sea.

The body is the vessel.

The soul is the mortal on the vessel.

The vessel carries the mortal as it sails endlessly towards the other side of the sea.

Does cultivating the body strengthen the vessel enough to reach the other side of this sea of misery?

Or does cultivating the soul give the mortal on the vessel the ability to master swimming?

Cultivating according to the martial path allows one become an Earthly Immortal.

Cultivating according to the immortal path allows one to become a Divine Immortal.

Which path should be chosen?

Has anyone read it yet? I know it has only 9 chapters translated and that people most don't start reading unless there are at least 25 or 50 but I have enjoyed these 9 chapters so decided to create an LCD thread and ask what people are thinking about it.

My opinion is that the start was pretty good, we learnt a bit about the mc and his background, his goals as well as cultivation paths and how the description ties in to the story (explained in c7,8 and 9)

The ranks are also pretty interesting...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Is HN1F's interpretation of the MC correct? Is is luck so ridiculous that he cannot go shopping and not end up buying junk that turn out to be legendary lost treasures?

3. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you define this term?
    Something like that haha,
    the thing was he went to his mothers grave and it just so happened that a female sword cultivator was passing by and decided to play a trick on him masking herself as a ghost but he was brave so she decided to employ him as a librarian of the fox race and guess what the library contained?
    thousands of books from Buddhist cultivation temple which included top martial and immortal techniques
    its quite enjoyable though, suggest giving it a try, although its probably not something we havent seen in the xianxia genre but it is still one of the older ones around (2009) so it is nice seeing the author way of trying out the genre as i believe it is also his first work, which could be either great or lacking...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  4. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    HN1F = History’s Number 1 Founder

5. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Never read it, so yeah, can't make a comment on what was said in it about Yang God...

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It basically says that alll his aspects are above average, slightly less than Xiao yan from btth, but his luck I shall so outrageous that he'll casually pick up the worlds most valuable flower like it's nothing on an average day or open a book to find the most powerful techniques hidden inside. You should read it. It's really good

7. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    No thanks...
    Lol... interesting, well I guess that I will see whether it is true or not as I read along with the translation, I just hope that it doesn't get dropped again...

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Qidian international picked it up so we'll see. I don't know if they've gotten a translator for it.

9. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't talking about number 1 guy but Yang God and how I will learn whether his luck is good or not as I read along... and I don't really care whether HN1f was picked up or not as I don't plan on reading it... but have fun reading it if it starts releasing again...

10. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the way that the author explains spiritual cultivation (immortal) and the sea examples, it sort of allows the reader to get a feel as to what he is trying to convey to us.

Lol, when the day walking as ghost was explained, I seriously thought that, the author suddenly decided to make the MC a vampire…

From the beginning of the chapter I got the bad vibes that something bad is going to happen soon to those 3 white foxes especially… and with the later half of the chapter with that Duchess and the hunters, I seriously hope that I am wrong!

11. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    C11:
    Yuan fei is that concubine that brought him to those foxes? to organise the cultivation methods that they have and the entire library…

That possession power is quite something, but that guys appearence was quite timely if I do say so, I am presuming he was stationed here to make sure that Hong Yi didn’t do anything fishy…

But it’s nice that the author also gave a surprise with the avoidance of the slaughter of the foxes!!