Spoiler Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Wulin

Wulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is this new group you guys are talking about? I am a bit confuse :x

2. Phanotak

Phanotak Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't speak Japanese, and I haven't seen it on any official channels, but rumor has it that a season 2 was tentatively announced to air on April 2, 2018.
    That's still over half a year from now, so they could change their mind, and from what I hear, the anime hasn't been well-received in Japan, although the LNs have been selling like mad (All the volumes ranked top 20 in sales from August 7th to September 3rd).
    So, some facts.
    1. BD sales have tanked because fans didn't like the direction the anime adaptation had gone into.
    2. Myanimelist finally has confirmed that there will only be 12 episodes, and I don't see how they can possibly have any conclusive ending in one episode, although there are a lot of anime that had crap endings, so it might be the same for this one too.
    3. Light Novel sales are doing very VERY well.

Don't debate on here about it, but I wanted to see if anyone who CAN read Japanese saw on any official channels (website, twitter of staff, etc) of it happening?

Back to spoilers peeps.

3. Raizu

Raizu An Enthusiastic Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Hirata has sad past, you see.
    It's because of his indecisiveness, his friend in the JK commited suicide. That's why he is unable to pick side when there are two sides confronting against each others.

Ayanokouji burned the manual to attract everyone distraction and push Ibuki to retreat from class D camp.
    No, it's one of class A peeps.

Yes, only contain of class D people.
    Karuizawa want to join the group but Ayano refused it because they must not let the other knows that they are accomplice.
    As for Horikita, Ayano want her to be independent and realize that she won't gain anything if she stayed alone by herself, especially since she kinda dependent on Ayano during the past volumes..

Yes, it's from JP novel.

4. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    So what about Kushida? she make her own study group?
    also about Ibuki's fate, my prediction she's gonna be alone without any friends in C class also in D class. is that true?

5. wakoko

wakoko New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if a time will come that suzune will be able to see through our Mc's scheme.

6. bozolino

bozolino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Raizu you're awesome, thanks for all your answers

one more question... does anything happens between sakura and ayano? in the anime, it's heavily implied that she likes him, but everyone only seems to care about ayano x horikita haha

also, if you don't mind, do we get to see more of kushida dark side? i really like "nice" girls with a hidden dark side

7. EijiSekka

EijiSekka New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raizu.Thanks for the information
    Do you know when the next volume comes out?

8. EijiSekka

EijiSekka New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the new group of ayanokouji is with classmates of his class.
    made this group recently in recent volumes

9. Kkw

Kkw New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so does everyone find out about Ayanokoji's intellect after the special test on the island?

10. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    based on the comments from members here, only Kuruizawa Kei who knowing about Ayanokouji's abilities.. Also in another Volumes, it's seems Ayanokouji on a pair with setokaicho san in sports festival, more or less..

11. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Kushida is popular so she is able to join any groups, she has a lot of friends.

I'm not sure what do you want to ask a question or to confirm a spoiler(?).
    Since Ryuuen sent Ibuki to class D during the special test, so when class C failed to get any 0, he will realize there is a mastermind in the class D who obstruct his plan. Ibuki ofc get distrust from class D, but she still has her classmate in class C.

25 October

Nothing happen between sakura and ayano. They are still get along well as normal friends.

Yes, during the exam test and sport festival event later.
    Kushida leaking the class D question and line-up members to class C. She is also cooperating with Ryuuen for it.
    Her intention is still same, she want to expel Horikita from school.

12. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for your answers..

13. Kkw

Kkw New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i get an answer please?

Mzar likes this.
  14. EijiSekka

EijiSekka New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why horikita accept that sudou can call by her name ?

15. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They had a bet in V5 where if Sudou was to become the MVP for the athletic festival, he could call her by name. He was their "leader" during this the festival as he probably is their grades top athlete.

He lost, in fact, he and Horikita was the targets of Ryuuen's schemes and they both were defeated by him. Sudou, running away and ditching everyone before the last events. He was raging about Ryuuen cheating and taunting him using violence so everyone in their class became terrified of him.
    Horikita was the only one trying to get him back after she was confronted by Ryuuen and forced to admit defeat which she managed to postpone. She found him in the lobby of their dorm and confronted each other, she wanted him to go back to the team.

He retreated back to his room, while she waited for him for one hour. He didn't think she would wait so long for him.
    He says they have nothing in common which Horikita says they do, and the more she thinks about it, it becomes clearer to her. They are both always alone. The reveals that the president of the student council is her brother and that they didn't have a good relationship due to lacking abilities. This is why she is aiming for her brother. She acknowledges that she didn't mind other people which is why is was alone and which is why she lost this time. She says their differences are that she won't give up compared to him. He says that it's a harsh path. She says there are other people in this world better than her, she can't ignore them now. She says that he is still using violence and that it isn't right. She then says that if there comes a time where he is straying from his path, she will get him back. She asks him lend his strength to her. His mind is finally clear after all this and he says he will cooperate with her since it's the first time someone has acknowledged him for something other than basketball which is he will respond to her feelings. She is smiling and she says in her monologue that it's the first time these feelings welled in her. She knows it isn't friendship or love. Not like her brother or Ayanokouji, but something she lacked. It's NAKAMA POWER!

*****After last event*****

In the end even though he lost their bet, she allowed him to call her by her first name as a punishment for her (losing to Ryuuen). Even though their class lost, Horikita finally can see hope for the future. So now we have Sudou and Ryuuen using her first name.

komo komo and princessnight like this.
  16. EijiSekka

EijiSekka New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKS MAN YOU ARE AWESOME! C:

17. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    The cover for vol.7
    [​IMG]

Ryuuen and Hiyori.
    If Ryuuen is the leader of class C, Hiyori is more like his strategist.
    Vol.7 gonna be intense for sure. *^*

BaoChauWoT, Mzar and Ashie like this.
  18. Mzar

Mzar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once it comes out, and once you finish reading it, could you please tell us what happens in the volume. Thank you, Raizu! <3

BaoChauWoT likes this.
  19. Maligaya

Maligaya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell about kushida and ryuuen, is she one of ryuuen's woman?

20. Mzar

Mzar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last episode of this season sure had its share of events.

Izanagi_Mikoto and Dgus22 like this.