Spoiler Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Mzar

Mzar Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Mzar

Mzar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raizu shared these links, not me. ^^^

3. Raizu

Raizu An Enthusiastic Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy B'day Ayanokouji.
    [​IMG]

yobokuofnorigami and Kiyotaka like this.
  4. Avg

Avg New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Thanks ! sorry, my bad, i didn't see the ".txt", only the images :p

5. Avg

Avg New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry again, but... the NOVEL is only the vol4/4.5/5/6, and the vol 2/3 ? someone have the link ? I really really want enjoy the all vols !

6. Amami

Amami Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw when satou Maya ( or something like that) how could you tell that Karuizawa was jealous if we can only see Ayanokouji thoughts

7. Amami

Amami Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean when she confessed

8. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Early Spoiler vol.7 from 2ch.

YOUKOSO Vol.7 Early Spoiler

>So apparently this is one of the illustrations in the new volume. One of the nips on 2ch leaked it. From the text it seemed like Ichinose invited Sakayanagi out for something and thanked her for her time while Sakayanagi is saying it's her pleasure accompanying Ichinose.

>on another illustration, It looks like Ryuuen did something to Karuizawa after all. Nips leaked another illustration. She's on the rooftop apparently breaking down and crying while repeating 'No' over and over. 50% is going to be pissed. Ryuuen's a goner at this point. I wonder what he did to Karuizawa to make her break down like this though.

>at the end of the volume
    龍園退学決定!
    Japs are saying that Ryuen was defeated and expelled

also

Apparently 50% and Hiyori meet in the library and bond over their shared interest in books but MC was on guard the whole time thinking this is another one of Ryuuen's tricks. But at the end we get to see it from Hiyori's POV and it's revealed that Ryuuen never ordered her to do this. She just genuinely wants to befriend MC and is hopeful they can get along well.

Volume 7 gonna be intense for sure.
    [​IMG]

komo komo likes this.
  9. Amami

Amami Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will you get the volume and if you get it, are you going to write a summary here ?

Avg likes this.
  10. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoiler summary for vol.7 is here! Contain heavy spoiler.
    Read on your own risk:

Ayanokouji VS CLASS C

Basically: The Hiyori leak from earlier is true. Ryuuen is snooping around D Class to find out who mastermind is even examining Kouenji. Ayanokouji meets his father who wants to take him back but the president who's Sakayanagi's father says that he can't make him leave by force, its something Ayanokouji has to decide for himself. Ayanokouji's father also used to be a Diet member and Sakayanagi's father is the secretary of State? So yeah the White Room seems to have been a government funded project. Sakayanagi wasn't a participant herself but she visited the place with her father.

After ayanokouji father withdraw from the school, ayanokouji meet with chabashira sensei and told her that he will not help her in leading class D to go up into A class. With his father and the principal conversation, ayanokouji basically learn that chabashira sensei threat to him in the previous vol is not effective anymore. The only way for him to drop out of school is if he wished for it to happen. He also intent to end his relationship with karuizawa and prepare to lead his normal school life. Of course that didn't happen in the end, but now ayanokouji basically doesn't have anymore reason to go up into class A anymore.

Ayanokouji basically want to settle the matter with class C after the relay race and shut them down for good with their own speciality which is violence.

The matter where karuizawa is bullied in the rooftop by ryuuen is also one of ayanokouji's plan.

While managing to narrow down X candidates, Ryuuen was still unsure, so he finally trying to use Karuizawa. They called her to the roof, dropped cold water on her to make her recall her trauma. Karuizawa was almost break, but reminded of her unordinary days with Ayanokouji, she was having fun like a heroine, and she overcame her trauma on her own. She decided that even if she were to be broken, she won't say anything about Ayanokouji.

What karuizawa did in the rooftop surprised him and he now have a plus and good impression toward karuizawa because of this. He originally think that karuizawa will broke down from her trauma and told ryuuen about him (he basically doesn't care about this at this point) but the reality is karuizawa finally able to face her trauma and never leak out his identity because she want to protect her hero.

Karuizawa gets beaten but refuses to give the name of "X". Karuizawa always refuses to give his name.
    watching a girl get beated so hard but keep refusing to give them his name and in her heart must have been begging for her hero to came and save her because she knew he would came

Ayanokouji finally made his mind, He rushing to rooftop and turns up and proceeds to beat them all up which terrifies Ryuuen for the first time in his life.

He absolutely become monster, took down out Ishizaki and Albert. Ibuki didn't believe that Ayanokouji is X, but more shocked seeing Albert and Ishizaki instantly defeated. Ibuki also charged him, but instantly KO-ed.. Ayanokoji beats Ryuuen untils he felt fear. When he confirmed that Ryuuen is broken, Ayanokoji deals the finishing blow.

After regaining consciousness Ryuuen accepted responsibility. He stepped down as C class leader and was planning to leave the school but his classmates begged him to stay which he finally gave into.

Several illustrations

More details:
    http://tino-review.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/10/22/092535

komo komo, BaoChauWoT, Mzar and 2 others like this.
  11. AutoBio

AutoBio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much do we know about S System?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  12. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    oh shit!! i feep pity for Kuruizawa but if she fall with him, i absolutely understand it.
    so in the end, Ryuen isn't expelled, isn't it? recalling the begging classmates to him..

princessnight likes this.
  13. miyukishiba

miyukishiba Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any update about horikita?

Mzar likes this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished the anime season and I must say that it was very disappointing. It started off very strong then petered off. The fanservice was also way too much. There was one episode that didn't make sense and was weirdly out of place - the one with the peeping in the girl's changing room.

:coffee: Is the light novel even comedy? Because the anime seemed to be trying hard to make itself funny but failing most of the time.

15. BaoChauWoT

BaoChauWoT New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that true that the next chapter , which is going to be the volume 7.5, is going to talk about the winter vacation and romance stuff ?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  16. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is 2ch reaction for the heroines:
    軽井沢 相棒、共犯者、ヒロイン
    堀北 隠れ蓑
    櫛田 カス
    佐倉 恋愛脳
    長谷部 今のところはただのグループ内女子
    佐藤 グループにすら入れない恋愛脳 ちょっと可哀想
    一之瀬、坂柳 まだ敵

現時点の関係はこんな感じか
    1巻の二大ヒロインがなぜこんなことに…

=====
    Karuizawa: Partner, accomplice, heroine
    Horikita: Invisible
    Kushieda: Worthless trash
    Sakura: In love with 50%
    Hasebe: Just a girl in his group for now
    Satou: Not even in 50%'s group of friends even though she's love with him, a bit pitiful
    Ichinose, Sakayanagi: Not yet enemies

This is what it feels like at the moment.
    How did things end up like this for the two main heroines (still not sure)

komo komo likes this.
  17. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it'll about Karuizawa and Christmas.

Volume 8 seems gonna cover Ichinose. I got a hunch like that XD

Nope.

18. frankzs13

frankzs13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that class C guys deserve it !! it is nice to know Ayanokouji finally reveal his true colors to them

but why did Ayanokouji let them bully Karuizawa in the first place ?
    to cut ties with her ?

19. ElitesRouter

ElitesRouter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you have the Light Novel links. vol. 1-4 if you have can you pls share plss.:cry:
    i want to read the LN so badlyo_O. i have the manga but i dont like it that much.I dont have the LN vol. 1-4 but 4.5-6 i have them. if you have LN (light novels only no manga XD) vol. 1-3 can you pls share i really appreciate it :)

20. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, a better scan for the illustrations.
    OOoohhhhh... WE CAN SEE 60%-man!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There we go~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More of them:
    https://imgur.com/a/vJoXj

Enjoy!