TV Young Justice: Outsiders Season 3

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by vasiliassy, Jul 22, 2017.

1. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Young Justice S3 in SDCC here is information and some character pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In Young Justice: Outsiders, the teenage superheroes of the DC Universe come of age in an animated world of super powers, super villains and super secrets. In the new season, the team faces its greatest challenge as it takes on meta-human trafficking and the terrifying threat it creates for a society caught in the crossfire of a genetic arms race spanning the globe and the galaxy.

Praised by critics and DC fans for its impressive visuals and rich storytelling, Young Justice aired for two seasons on Cartoon Network, from 2010-2013, before it was canceled, triggering a crowdfunding effort to bring it back. The series won a primetime Emmy for Individual Achievement in Animation for Bousassa for the “Independence Day” episode in 2011.

Following months of speculation, Warner Bros Animation last November announced it has begun production on the third season of all-new episodes. At the time there was no network, with the series testing the marketplace, and was rumored as a possibility for Netflix, which carries the existing two seasons of Young Justice. But Warner Bros decided to run Young Justice: Outsiders on the new DC platform.

Coming in 2018.

Greg Weisman said “We have 12 scripts final and another 10 or so in the works. We’ve recorded all or part of 10 episodes with our amazing cast of returning and new actors”

That is 26 episodes total, though they did add “The last four we haven’t started yet. We know where we’re going with them.”

The good news is that this is not a truncated season, giving the team ample time to deal with the ramifications of season 2’s big finale, where the team lost one of their own. That’s not to mention the overall arc involving Darkseid working with the other villains, though that depends on if there is a significant time jump or not at the beginning of the season.

The description for the season is given below:

“In “Young Justice: Outsiders,” the teenage Super Heroes of the DC Universe come of age in an animated world of super-powers, Super-Villains and super secrets. In the highly anticipated new season, the team faces its greatest challenge yet as it takes on meta-human trafficking and the terrifying threat it creates for a society caught in the crossfire of a genetic arms race spanning the globe and the galaxy."

-Fans brought back young justice with streaming on Netflix and starting that campaign
    -Being on the new streaming service gives them room to do more mature themes
    -Most of the voice cast returning; Have 10 episodes already recorded
    -There will be 26 episodes for season 3
    -First look at the team for Season 3
    -First look at 3 new characters that include Arrowette, Spoiler, and a new mystery character (rumored to be Traci 13).
    -The new arrowette is said to be someone was saved by Artemis and Green Arrow got inspired by them
    -Producers would like to do a season 4 and 5
    -They wanted more obscure villains for the show which is why the used Sportsmaster etc
    -The creative team really wanted Wally & Artemis together
    -Still no official premiere date for the show, but said sometime in 2018
    -Jason Todd is only a hologram and nothing more
    -Diversity is really important goal and big priority to everyone creating the show
    -First look at Artemis, Dick, Kaldur, and Conner

Credit information from: DC Vertigo Daily

rei_hunter likes this.
  2. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping for some sort of reboot where the events of season 2 never existed. Or atleast the season being based during the events of the 5 year timeskip, I was never a fan of the new and larger team...

Wowafay likes this.
  3. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    wally still died desu

4. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YESYESYES!

5. goldmark25

goldmark25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't die, he is currently trapped in the speed force. I am sure they will rescue him at some point in the new seasons

ElTorroLoco and Someguy666 like this.
  6. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Eem... I can't comment at your wish because they want to do season 4 & 5 wich more added character in N52 and rebirth issue comic...

Wally is come back at rebirth wich mean he can come back in YJ

7. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    -Producers would like to do a season 4 and 5
    -Being on the new streaming service gives them room to do more mature themes

I WANT DAMIAN BEING ADDED IN YJ!!! Plus it means he can shows his brutal characteristic :ROFLMAO:

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  8. Robofs740

Robofs740 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never thought it would be back:eek:

9. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless they worked out a deal not sure why you got netflix in the title. Young Justice and Justice League seasons are leaving netflix Aug 1st. DC is coming out with their own streaming service for DC animated stuff.

10. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that I know someone who lets me use their netflix

11. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you Gods!

I wish networks will stop screwing Greg Weisman over.

12. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    They (DC twitter) just say streaming service but I didn't know the detail. I just write it because other information says so. If SDCC for YJ3 is already out in you tube I better watch it first and edit in later.

13. naghi32

naghi32 The Loner

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh ... no catgirls ? what's the point then ?
    [​IMG]

14. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Tigress:-

[​IMG]

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  15. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Man if they made a reboot it would just have ruined what we loved about the show. Reboots suck hairy uncle dick. As for the timeskip, wasn't that already settled? No need to rehash it. I do agree with the larger teen thing though, i dont like the look of these new members except Static and that robed girl in the middle. Im hopeful for this season though, looks nice.

...Ugh, this topic is making remember that one halloween episode with the loli and creepy brother with the sword tho. Not good.
    Heh, damien would be too advanced for those noobs, he should get his own show where he just creates a new team and goes about killing--or at least severely injuring--villains. Would love to see more of him, he has such a great personality. All lofty arrogance, assured of his superiority, along with a side of controlled aggression. Topped with a smart mouth that could flay you alive. *Sighs dreamily* My favorite robin by far. Definitely the most deadly too. Like Jason 2.0

vasiliassy likes this.
  16. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    vasiliassy likes this.
  17. lucaman

lucaman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this will be obviously better than Justice League Action and stupid dump unworthy show teen titan Go and also outdid what DCEU should be.

Hype for ss3 :3

vasiliassy likes this.
  18. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    In YJ 4 he just normal member.
    YJ 5 all character new and Damian as their leader like rebirth teen titans (but I don't like rebirth TT... Damian in that series is like dunce leader. Actually Damian is briliant tactical in good writer!)

Oh okay I will deleted it. Thanks for the information.

bonifide and Cupcake Ninja like this.
  19. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    i had heard he brought together the titans again in rebirth but didn't follow the comics, sounds sad really. Damien is a damn badass in both combat and strategy. He was groomed to be the best of the best, shame he isn't living up to the full potential he has in him due to less than adequate writing of his character. Who IS writting his comics anyway?

20. adrainsmith

adrainsmith New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a firmly grounded and compelling drama that's both ripe for lampooning on Saturday Night Life and rich in story possibilities.