Spoiler Your name, my last name - ultimate Marry Sue

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lacerem, Oct 18, 2017.

1. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I oppen this thread to rant about the MC in this novel. She is the "Ultimate Marry Sue"
    I was checking out the 100% sweet love's web site and this novel was in the second place in the ratings while the sweet love was 4.
    I'm on chapter 33 and so far the MC is beaten by; her husband, the woman he cheated with, her father, her stepmom, her stepsis, again by her now ex-husband and her stepmother-in-law. The description of the beatings she gets brutal, there is no point in her body that doesn't get affected.
    Only people didn't beat her ML and 2.ML she needs help from one of these people to be spared from the beatings.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, whattttt? Like she is getting beat by everyone? And she doesn’t do anything?

3. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope she whimpers and if given a chance she seems to do something, but in reality does nothing. Once she made her father beat her stepmother and sister, because he was hopping she make ML help his business. But overall most of the time help never comes or comes after she was black and blue :cautious:

4. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    I see... So people like see MC getting beat by everyone. So sadist.
    Anyway are you still reading it? How is MC and ML relationship?

5. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    How is such a story so popular?

6. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    what the?? she isn't dead yet from such abuse?? no police at all? heck, what kind of society she lives in?!

7. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I'm reading, I want to see some revenge but nothing remarkable happened yet. The ML is the half-bro of the experience-husband's woman (I'll call her RW for rotten women) and he is also MC's first fiance, she run from the wedding to ex-husband.
    He is a cold psychopath with complicated family history, they are married for revenge and lying about pregnancy. Every time MC gets beaten he comes to save at the end, but honestly he is slow, I don't know if he is doing it on purpose.
    The first grandchild of the company will inherit everything, so they lie because RW is pregnant.

8. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I'm back with my rant
    This queen of miserables' MC actually dare to say crying crazy after a men is nature of women, because ....
    They do not have the ability to stand on their own, so in order to survive, they can only find one man to rely on.However, this society, men, there are a few are reliable? "

Fuyuneko and Poor_Hero like this.
  9. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    .... WHAT.DA.F*CK. Tell me I didn't read this :facepalm:, how retard can be a person?

No, wait. Better, how retard can be the people who read and make high rantings to this? Are the society so hopeless nowadays?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Fuyuneko and Poor_Hero like this.
  10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, what can we expect by a Mary Sue?:whistle:

Poor_Hero likes this.
  11. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right she is mindblowingly idiot, but let's me give you her background you will understand she wasn't raised to be clever
    • Her mother was dumbed by her father very cruelly. He even cut the moon's finger to give the ring to new lover
    • The family fortune belongs to the mom so they disposed of her (might still be alive)
    • MC grove up like a real Cinderella beaten by her father almost everyday
    • He told her if she ask her mother he will sell her and her friends to Africa to work in mines
    • They tried to make her marry a retarded person (ML' s brother) she run away from the wedding
    • ML hates her too for this reason, but it's still not clear if the original groom was ML or the bro
    • The bro married to MC stepsis
    • She tried to divorce and where I'm now MC cornered them with ML and 8 bodyguard and asking her family

Ashie and Poor_Hero like this.
  12. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel pity for her though. She should find a ML that loves her dearly, pamper her and stop her when she get too stupid:ROFLMAO:

13. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    Me again after a few chapters MC and ML got kidnapped and the kidnappers beating you guess who?

14. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally she is pregnant with twins, so she decided to left the ML to his own and you guessed it he slapped her even at some point strangled her:mad:. He hates her but want to stay with her :confused:, but she loves the babies more and knows ML and everyone around would only hurt the babies(y).

15. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    ...you still read it? are you OK? what the heck with ml? why nobody kills him yet? ml has no enemy or rival?

16. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it because I want to see a revenge but everyone is soooooo bad I can't decide who to have most
    • ML's father cheated on his wife with nanny then when the wife commit suicide he married the nanny and had a daughter
    • The nanny poisoned ML's twin brother he became retarded
    • The father is always from nanny' s side even when she poisoned MC in front of everyone, he give ML some company shares and ask him to forget
    • Nanny still tried to kill them when they were abroad playing like normal couples but failed again
    • MC didn't tell because she knows ML doesn't love her enough to protect babies from nanny
    • There's the 2.ML he is a doctor and like a bro to MC. currently only 2.ML and MC knows pregnancy and ML is about to get a new fiance

Poor_Hero likes this.
  17. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    their brain must be eaten by zombies or left on their mom's womb orz no moral, just kill here and there as if killing is breathing orz

18. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Huh. Take care for don't be brainwashed reading this >.> I wonder if ML has any issues. He hate her but want be with her? DAF*CK. What's the problem with him?? And he is going to get a new fiance? What? :blobtired: About facepalm myself :facepalm:

And revenge?? With this kind of MC? Is it even possible?

19. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW Poor girl, what MC did for ML to hate her so much?
    this story is so bad and exagerated I'm wondering if the author is making a parody

20. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    There are always small things like revenge, but actually not, the story is a pain in that aspect
    • The fiance is in love with 3.ML who is ML's cousin, the 3. Doesn't like her so she decided to engage ML
    • ML is doing it for the family business
    • The fiance learned pregnancy first and left ML
    • Things get complicated and MC lived an miscarriage scare
    • ML learned and now so miserable want MC's forgiveness but she is not looking that side and saying if she was not pregnant he would still toucher her
    • ML made a "romantic gesture" he bring 10 excavator to the apartment she is staying with the. 2.ML, 3ML, the ex-fiance girl and one other girl who likes 2.ML and threatened to make the appartman flat to the ground if she doesn't talk to her
    • The girls told her this is romantic and she thought if she was 20 years old she would like it too
    • She didn't forgive anyway
    It is getting messed up but I don't think it will brain wash me it is so over the top

I don't think author is making any parody but sometimes she kept asking "what would you do?" Should she forgive?"

Ashie and Poor_Hero like this.