LCD Yuusha-sama no Oshishou-sama

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by OverlyFriendly, Jun 11, 2016.

1. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    True that. I would love to see Letecia growing out of her childhood crush. And Wynn falling to become a knight properly, so he borrows money from Locke to bribe the.

But sadly, seeing the foreshadowing, all the nobles in the school are going to die, and so will Aldo and co.

Also someone, link this thread to the novel update page of it.

2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    it linked already~

3. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    It comes up with an error for me.

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hee it can be report to bug report, I just notice this error or any current online Mod cuz before it work just fine

5. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I still get error~ maybe OTW~

8. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the server takes time to change it, should be fixed in the next refresh.

9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wynn the uncertain factor seem will gain lot of attention after this rebellion act
    btw it's another error from novel page to LCD link

10. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator using "nincompoop"
    Made my day XD
    AHAHAHAHAHA

11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wynn awesomeness is come to light~ magic sealed? no problem he not use it on first place~ and Jade good luck is the brave uncover what have you done
    2 chapter more~

12. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally time for our mc to shine.
    Fuck magic, he only needs a sword ,i'm also guessing Wynn is a pretty capable leader.

13. LostOrchid

LostOrchid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how the girl is hella confident in her master while everyone just assumed she would go on a rampage right off the bat.

14. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    I hopd Wynn gets promoted to Knight at least ,although imo he's much better suited as an adventurer. But Knight is his dream , i'd hope he realized that de doesn't need to be a Knight to help people , on the other hand is a chance to cleanse and revitalize the order of knights .

15. LostOrchid

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably gonna be another arc for that.

16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm wonder how Jade and Princess Cornelia will react when they know Wynn survive~ for jade maybe he will think Wynn is lucky or something and seriously that noble faction seem really underestimate Leticia power do they even go thorough investigation before? seriously~ with that kind of intelligence sooner or later that faction will crumble apart

17. LostOrchid

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember the knight orders opinion on the noble Knights. They're incompetent and lazy when it really comes down to it.

They most likely left investigations to their spies but noone except the real party members actually know how powerful the brave is.

They also probably assumed she was dumb and young since she considers wynn her master and she hasn't really interacted with any other nobles beyond the regular forced parties. Since everything that surrounded her were assumptions on her future actions.

18. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    that empire is ruined~ really they can't even think if she only she know magic how in the hell Demon side never try same thing? must be human ego that think demon is beneath them that also can mean the demon who helped Knight maybe just medium or lower rank on Demon high rank influence, cuz he don't warn the rebellion about such thing~ or that demon just another part of other demon plan for creating havoc on human territory ~ but that still long way to go or just my own speculation~

19. LostOrchid

Reading List:
    Link
    The rebellious knights i can understand because it was an all or nothing plan. They either would succeed or fail and let the country get burned to the ground by any number of reasons. But really they underestimated the nobles and wynn(even though they did check him up, they didn't consider he had anti magic counters which was dumb of them considering they witness him fight a fully armed magic sword women).

I'm not sure what the demons plan was considering the demons should be in a state of panic looking for a new demon king. But they probably have different factions as well or this guy was just out trying to get revenge.

I'm pretty sure the demons wouldn't try a mana drain defense against the brave because story concept wise demons are magic heavy and them nullifing themselves to fight the brave would be suicide. Could explain why he had human fodder do it.

20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm from Lutecia comment on previous chapter "Actually, since you are a demon, you can’t even feel strong magic power.” that make me think there possibility Demon with high physical skill only exist among High rank demon also for human fodder so far only showed on this rebellion arc so maybe be it's true maybe not, while I certain demon on this arc is more like wizard type who only capable on magic with low physical ability so it need vanguard type like knight~ anyway it still early on story maybe on future demon ability will revealed little by little~