LCD Ze Tian Ji

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 13, 2015.

1. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

See that's what i thought, but i couldn't find anything that says he gave it to the dragon, he just mentioned that he grabbed everything so he wouldn't get lectured for leaving behind.

And when he dumped the goods to escape from the wings, he dumped the silver he had collected, as well as his book collection and stored food; that was before the plains bit. I can't find any mention of the gold after he stuffed the whole room into the sheathe while looking for medicine for the phoenix girl.

2. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't it after he returned to the capital and bought a lot of food and brought to the dragon and left the ruyi that he left all the wealth there?

3. ultragunner

ultragunner Self-taught Mage

Reading List:
    Link
    It was never mentioned that he left all his wealth there. BUT the thing is, he did leave something, something which the empress took before the black dragon woke up. So it could have been the gold and junk.

4. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    those old buggers really need to just go and get lost and allow ccs to just take the divine staff, but i think he could care less about since he is a swordsman...

5. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, apparently the author just plain forgot about it

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  6. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 450: Zhou Tong you just got owned! Lol~ this has fucked up his reputation a bit. Nice one CCS~
    It just looks like the idiots are throwing a tantrum. Their reason for switching sides is stupid

7. shijiemori

shijiemori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched baidu and got some answers. I can't verify since I am only on 200 plus on the novel.

1. Yu Ren, Senior Martial Brother is the real heir to the throne, he is the son of the queen. He will later ascend the throne. (most likely confirmed). Yup, Daoist Ji indeed cares more for Yu ren because he is the heir.
    2. Yu Ren is handicapped because of the queen, the cost of her changing her fate. (most likely confirmed)
    3. CCS is probably Yu Ren's cousin and thus the queen's nephew - I am not sure why. speculation?
    4.CCS is the son of Chen Xuan Ba and Zhou Du Fu (female) to top 2 most powerful people. - speculation?

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  8. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But they didnt switch sides. They followed pope's decision to take Empress' side initially, and never changes sides since then.

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    They kinda did~ they follow the pope.
    He was on the empress's side hence they were on her side to.
    He decided to not be on her side. So they should've followed the pope, which they didn't. So I think that counts as switching sides from the pope to the empress

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  10. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way it was described, they are not really 'followers'. They are not strong enough to compete for leadership position, yet they are qualified to have their own agendas.
    So, contrary to that, it would be weird if all of those higher ups who got tied to Empress' faction by supporting Pope back then would immediately sever all those ties.

11. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    priest xin... i am really hoping that he doesnt end up some kind of an asshat, because to me he seemed cool from what we have seen of him...

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  12. fukayuu69

fukayuu69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    traitors... traitors everywhere.

13. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I think of it, Xin could be a pawn of Zhou Tong, since he appeared for the first time when CCS wanted to open the school again, a possible time when Zhou Tong interest in CCS could have been high

Chiiiiiiiii and frfr like this.
  14. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I still feel it is too much..

15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 451: there are so many plot twists in this, I really wish I knew everything that's going on. All these hidden agendas are hard to follow and understand. And priest xin........ehhhh!!! that was my reaction~ lol

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  16. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    DAT CHAAPTEEEEEEERRR !!
    That was insane. Very heavy in hints about the truth!
    So
    - We know that by offering someone dear to us you can actually change your fate, before that we didn't know if this method really worked or not. It even seemed that it WOULDN'T work since CCS found that the position of the star are relative and not immobile.
    - We know that the Empress really used this to change her fate
    - We have a hint about the real identity of CCS. Could he be really from the imperial clan? And the son that the Empress offered the Heavenly Dao? She didn't even expect to give birth to her son. The fact the the Heavenly Dao came back to her when CCS connected to his Fated star for the first time is also a very good indication.
    - We have a hint about WHY his meridians are crippled. Could it be because this was actually the offering the Empress made? She expected to have her son's life taken, but it was just his meridians that were crippled?
    - Do Daoist Ji, Mei Li Sha and the Pope knew about all this from the start, that he is her son? That he is crippled and will soon die if he doesn't reach the divine realm? Are they working with the Heavenly Dao to punish her?

Very interesting !

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    kuu0haku likes this.
  17. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!
    The distraction theory is gaining Power!
    Seems like taoist Ji really didn't completely support the empress from the beginning!

CCS may only live until 20 or if he is just killed, when he dies they will think that the empress' fate is safe which isn't and will be able to strike at their unprotected back!

But if he survives he will do anything to help his senior brother even if he have to go against/kill the empress, the Chen clan or his Master! After all, his fate changing also affect others!

And CCS have an ever great mystery behind his origen! He is similar to Chen Xuanba, and his records were all changed that if someone dared to appear and say it was his descendant they could disregard that person o kill for disrespect for the royal family! Which means that there is a possibility that CXB haven't fought against ZDF after all he was an intelligent guy, which means that something overwhelming happened and he had to live behind his sword, maybe they weren't able to simply kill him but he couldn't be left free to wander so they somehow sent him to that land of no return? Or maybe because he wanted to change the fate of the country and his sacrifice was to go to that prison and CCS is the result of changing fate (his will being greater than the empress') and maybe taoist Ji already knew it and deliberately rescued and chained prince Zhaoming's fate with CCS just to be sure........ or he achieved such power to rewind his own time (CXB=CCS) but ended in that state?

Theories are flooding!

18. frfr

frfr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats ZDF's gender, again?

My wild theory:

Black Robe considered ZDF's inheritance to be rightfully his, he hates human world.
    CXB basically got exiled by human world to ZDF's private world.
    If ZDF is actually female, then Black Robe may be CCS's older bro or something equally close. Author really likes to place Chechov's guns here and there and I think that assumption that ZDF's inheritance should belong to Black Robe is a very important part, and the fact that CCS actually got the inheritance in the end is even more important.

However CCS's age is weird, why would personas of such level hide away from the world and, even more so, leave their child drifting down the river?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  19. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hermaphrodite :3 ~

20. shijiemori

shijiemori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CCS is not the empress son. Nope.