LCD Zhan Xian

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Keon, Dec 24, 2015.

1. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes yes. Soon he'll join the dark side and master his master, just wish it'll be a bit faster

2. orig27

orig27 Everlasting Monarch

Reading List:
    Link
    well those spirit essence are just trash in Yang Chen's eyes ass he can kill those spirit with just his killing intent.

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he can recharge the garden using the new vein without anyone noticing? If so, it would be a good opportunity.

Not anymore though. He's not allowed to go back there ever again, so once his current stock runs out, that's it. Though it'll take a lot for him to run out. I'm pretty sure he has way more than 200k essences.

4. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he receive 300k from Elder Wu and he himself has a few million?

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're probably right, but I honestly can't remember the exact numbers. Makes you wonder what he plans to do with the rest though. Bribe people on behalf of his master maybe?

6. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I read the sneak peek and when it was say "surely the hall master wouldn't be so shameless" about trying to take the villa I was like "yea right he is shameless enough to do so........sure enough my expectations were met lol

7. orig27

orig27 Everlasting Monarch

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder who's the main heroine?

Lots of pretty girls like the Jade Fairy; the little girl that he saved; Gongsun Ling and his master Gao Yue. but from the looks of it Gao Yue is his most beloved according to some flashback that we had.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    And thus is the power of a well placed, long term bribe ;)

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    and the LMH Master's digging his grave deeper

10. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, with the current chapter I find his opinion of the Palace Master even more unjustified, I hope he changes it and becomes more friendly towards him.

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well he did say he didn't have much interactions with PM and his impression of him are based off of what actions the PM had taken in the past.

12. Dreken01

Dreken01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, in the past there was not much interaction between him and the PM, because he was just a normal disciple with no great merits. But now it's totally different, because the thing's accomplished now make him more prominent. He's guiding the Sect in the direction he needs it to go without anyone else even realizing it.
    AS a conjecture, he might be planning to make one of the people in his circuit the new PM eventually, maybe even his master. Especially seeing as how LHM's master became the PM in the previous time-line and betrayed Gao Yue and himself, so he definitely wants to prevent that.

13. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no doubt.....maybe Gao Yue's master as the new PM....may look bad if the He [who has done the most for the Sect] has his master made PM. course if those lightning pomegranates grow in the next 200 years and he turns over all but a few [for him and his entourage] then more merit to him

14. Fallian

Fallian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the palace master just show us his fox tail. This sudden desires to help is for the heaven transcend pill.
    Yep, he just lost all his points in my view.

jacobpaige likes this.
  15. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    ... isn't it the other way around. Doing something for someone who is powerful or going to become powerful is no great thing. The Palace Master is doing things based on his own interests, same as he did in the past, it's just this time those interest line up with the MCs, whereas the didn't the first time around. In short the Palace Master has done nothing that deserves a re-evaluation.

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    but is that his true thoughts or an excuse to shut up the elders?

17. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
    True thoughts. Remember he did nothing when the Luminous Hall Master sold him and his master out in the previous iteration.

18. Dreken01

Dreken01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember also that the current PM was not around at the time of the betrayal. LHM's master was the PM when that happened.

I would guess it's a bit of both, since he didn't give that explanation during the gathering and only waited till the enders were present.
    So it would be:-
    1: To show that it's in their best interest to keep him safe and not cause trouble for him, since they will all want him to help with their ascensions.
    2: So that he would have no reason to be unhappy with or abandon the sect, because where would he not be able to go with his abilities.

19. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the Luminous Hall sold out the entire Pure Yang Palace to the Greatest Heaven Sect and perished entirely as a result?

Eh, what chapter was that mentionend? I don't remember that.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I could be misremembering, but I thought it was just his master that got sold out and died? Its possible that after she exploded herself, the GHS decided to take out their anger on the PYS, but I don't think so. If they had, I don't how the MC would have survived. He wasn't exactly strong at the time that it happened.