Spoiler Zhanxian question?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Silverblood, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Silverblood

Silverblood Forbidden Library

Reading List:
    Link
    i am currently reading the raws via systrans and truthfully its not that bad just gives me a lot of time to understand.

In the future gonshun ling and gao yue will go with yang chen to an old destroyed school and he willl find a heavenly body refinig knack which will from what i underatand makes him look like a body builder or a person with buldging muscles? Which from the girls hope will make shanshan and sunxue to be repulsed.

Question is: is yang chen now handsome with toned body or a muscle freak? Truth be told im currently lost.

2. daimyo29

daimyo29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love this novel.
    For your question, once he starts using that method he will become bulkier for each level he trains to. But when he reaches a high enough level in that method he will go back to his normal size body.
    Fun fact he will be a muscle freak for quite some time before getting his normal body back :).

3. Silverblood

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL everytime i think about this im starting to see YC as a supper muscle freak haha

4. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    He becomes a muscle freak until the completion of like the 3rd stage. Then goes to normal. Afterwards, I think each consecutive stage makes him a little bulkier. As to how much bulkier, its a bit hard to find out from the raws, but it isn't as bad as the first time cultivating it.

Also he gets to normal just before marriage/double cultivation.

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so who he marries/ dou cultivate with first?

6. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    well it was his 4 wives at the same time but first would be the Shi Shanshan, then other 3 goes in a row. Gao Yue, Gongsun Ling and lastly Sun Qingxue. Chapter 472 if you wish for more details :D

7. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    so when does the issue with marrying Fairy Shi happen? cause right now he's kind of [half-heartedly] fighting that. What do they have a trail period where she will live in the Second Yang Palace or something?

8. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm basically he confessed to his master (Gao Yue). And she agreed but he had to marry Gongsun Ling as well. The sects of the other two pressured the MC into taking trips with Shanshan and Qingxue to train and spend some time together.

They had adventures and stuff. Found common interests and MC found that it was very relaxing to be around Fairy Shi brewing tea and drinking. They had very good understanding between the two without needing to speak (can't quite remember the word). Wine for Qingxue.

There was an episode where he obtained a treasure that a late Dacheng cultivator wanted so he got chased for over 10 years. People thought he died and both Fairy Shi and Sun Qingxue wore white dress with veils which represented that they would forever remain pure for him or somewhere along those lines.

The relationships pretty much advanced from there (after he got back from the chase and found out). Adding to the fact that Pure Yang palace was allied with the two big first class sects and he had no real reason to reject the marriage.

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    wait so the woman that got jealous that YC was offered Fairy Shi's hand was the one that said "Sure ill marry you only if GL is included"........way don't you throw in the servant that can do alch to the mix

10. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean one of his original servants? Hou Lin or something. That was never a main character type to start with haha. Low talent and average looks would never do for a Xianxia MC.

Gao Yue and Gongsun Ling were pretty much like besties. And Gongsun Ling was in love with YC way before YC confessed to Gao Yue. So Gao Yue was being nice?

11. Silverblood

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah just read the part wherein from what i think yang chen had a cultivation problem that would only be solved with duo cultivation and from i read i think gongsun ling is the first girl he cultivate with.

12. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    That was "Spiritual double cultivation". They do it by touching foreheads. True double cultivation starts much later on.

13. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dual cultivation is a dumb idea in general, considering that to achieve immortality one is supposed to cast off one's mortal chains like hunger, greed, and lust and focus on achieving enlightenment. But I get it, sex sells.

14. daimyo29

daimyo29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not in this novel :).
    He will end up with 5 wives, 7 concubines, one mistress/housekeeper, and 30(?) maidservants. And he has sex with all of them multiple times :).
    Maybe one of the reason i like this novel, he has a harem , accepts it and enjoy/use it. And his wives and concubines actually are relevant to the story of the novel.

15. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea her, to be honest it doesn't sound like his original 4 servants were "talentless" or lacking in talent its just they happened to enter the palace when "bad teachers" were in charge of the first 2 halls.

16. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    I think relative to YC's women and his diciples, a lot of others had average or slightly above average talent. Yes you are correct in saying that there were bad teachers.

With YC's guidance it seemed to make those even with little talent shine though. And other than Hou Lin, the others were not mentioned again as far as i can remember. Although I was power reading through a lot of the explanations, so might have missed some info.

Fyi, I have stopped around chp 750 ish. Might continue when i feel like it later :D