Spoiler Zhu Xian True Ways

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Bright_Lucky_Star, Jun 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    First, my guess about True Ways was created by same person/character because how these 3 Ways is complementing each other, and some chapters make a sign about connection between them also if you read recent chapter(185) it will make sense.
    Second, I want to know what will happen to every sect when they know 3 Ways(Daoism,Buddhist,Evil) can be combine and philosophy behind these scriptures.

Please give a comment about your opinion.

2. Lengyue

Lengyue Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing,they won't combine it, at the start the monk tried to combine Buddhist with Daoism but the daoism leader refused (i thinks, it was 2 years ago so i don't remember), so it won't happens with the Evil and i thinks Ghost King knew than it can be combine (i thinks so lol, the TV series confused me a lot, and the later part has so many information than i skipped a lot because i read some spoilers lol... so i cant remember every stuff of the novel) and the Daoism faction want to be the strongest faction of the good side.About the true way created by same person, i don't know i only know than there are more powerful scriptures and Ghost Li has one of them in the current chapter of the translation (again after watching the TV series i don't know if it is in the book or it is in the TV series lol).

3. IRainstorm

IRainstorm Dark Sect Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    unrelated but : Zhu Xian for life

Lengyue likes this.
  4. Lengyue

Lengyue Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah! Zhuxian for life, it is my first webnovel, i even tried to play the game for years but still noob lol i want to get the blood sucker stick of Ghost Li on the game but the game is dead right now.

IRainstorm likes this.
  5. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link
    Never play Jade Dynasty before, but it looks good.

6. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, but why certain events in some chapters like give a hint about 3 Ways connection, for example read Ch185, there is Tian Shu(This scripture is what people called Evil way) fourth volume engraved on Buddhist Wordless Jade Wall(Place where Great Brahman scripture are obtained by Tian Yi temple first patriach)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  7. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link
    Same for me, I wanna read it till the last chapter and hope qidian won't mess around with thia novel.

8. IRainstorm

IRainstorm Dark Sect Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    No chance, Zhu xian was written outside of Qidian and completed in 2005.
    Even if they dared, the translator does 1 chapter each week for no compensation, they can do nothing against him.
    Actually It'd be perfect if they started it from chapter 1 until chapter 68 where the translation was bad and the current translator can sell them the remaining chapters when he finish the story to make some money for himself, I wouldn't mind it.

9. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, 1-68 chaps is translated from vietnam, so it have different name for character/place.