First off, HAPPY 2020
Secondly, for some context I haven't been in a relationship in a while but this is me being absolutely assholes to the people who broke up with their significant other the beginning of year 2020.
YOUR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND HAS ALREADY DECIDED TO BREAK UP WITH YOU A LONG TIME AGO IT'S JUST SO HAPPENED THAT HOLIDAY SEASON WAS NEAR AND DECIDED TO CLAIM SOME BENEFITS OF THE SEASON AND PROLONGED YOUR RELATIONSHIP UNTIL THE END OF IT.
SERIOUSLY THEY'RE LIKE "NEW YEARS RESOLUTION GET THIS CLINGY GULLIBLE PERSON OUT MY LIFE. BUT LET ME GET SOME PRESENTS FROM THEIR FAMILY FIRST."
The reason for this is i have been seeing some idiotic post on in social media on how to move on from a break up during first month of the new year. Especially, my stepsister.
How to forget a relationship, blah blah blah.
Well here's a tip for you.
1. BLOCK HIS/HER NUMBER.
2. DELETE ALL HIS/HER PHOTOS
3. THROW ALL OF HIS/HER THINGS
4. DON'T STALK HIS/HER SOCIAL MEDIA, SERIOUSLY BLOCK HIM/HER
5. DON'T ASK ADVICE FROM HIS/HER FRIENDS, BETTER YET DON'T TALK TO THEM.
6. DON'T TALK TO HIS/HER RELATIVES
7. DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN POSTING TRASH ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. I DON'T KNOW LIKE BURN HIS/HER HOUSE DOWN FOR GOOD MEASURE.
8. THERE'S A LOT OF FISH IN THE POND, DON'T GIVE ME BULLSHIT REASON LIKE "HE/SHE WAS SO GOOD TO ME, I THOUGHT HE/SHE IS THE ONE."
WELL GUESS WHAT HE/SHE WASN'T. IF HE/SHE WAS GOOD FOR YOU, YOU WOULDN'T BE WASTING TIME CRYING YOUR HEART BECAUSE THEY BROKE YOUR HEART. HE/SHE IS AN ASSHOLE/BITCH GET OVER IT!
Okay, now have a great 2020 everyone.