Introducing: The Chrysanthemum Battles (The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System Fanfiction) by Bursting Chrysanthemums

Author

readerz

Madam Jin, Female
Messages:
3,620
Likes:
8,064
Points:
393
Blog Posts:
12
This is a fanfic based on The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System. It's 95% comedy. The other 5% is smut. The story is told through two POVs.

Desperately Trying to Protect My Chrysanthemum From My Lovestruck Disciple - Shen Yuan’s POV of what it’s like to be the (straight) Shizun of the love-struck yandere Luo Binghe

Safeguarding My Beautiful Master’s Chrysanthemum From Perverts - Luo Binghe’s POV of what it’s like to have a clueless Shizun (teacher) who needs to be protected from flower thieves, naughty tentacles, pervy doctors, etc.

Genre: Comedy

Tags: Yaoi, Xianxia, Cultivation, Master-Disciple Relationship

Table of Contents: (this is the story's chronological reading order)

Desperately Trying to Protect My Chrysanthemum From My Lovestruck Disciple

Part One - In which Shen Qingqiu has absolutely no clue

Part Two - In which Shen Qingqiu is naked and tied up

Part Three - In which Shen Qingqiu is in denial

Part Four - In which Shen Qingqiu’s porn strategy tragically backfires in the most spectacular way possible

Part Five - In which Shen Qingqiu goes to the author for advice and hatches a kinky plan

Part Six - In which Shen Qingqiu and the author put their depraved plan in motion

Part Seven - In which Shen Qingqiu is (partially) disrobed and fondled

Part Eight - In which Shen Qingqiu is offered a choice: your chrysanthemum or your life

Safeguarding My Beautiful Master’s Chrysanthemum From Perverts

Part One - In which Luo Binghe sees danger to his master's chrysanthemum everywhere

Part Two - In which Luo Binghe defends his master's innocence from a cunning admirer

Part Three - In which Luo Binghe saves his beloved master's chrysanthemum from being burst by a fiend in human form

Part Four - In which Luo Binghe protects his master's chrysanthemum from being explored by a large instrument

Part Five - In which Luo Binghe becomes aware of a dangerous group that is encouraging people to aim for his dearest master's chrysanthemum

Part Six - In which Luo Binghe defends his master's chrysanthemum from a flower thief

Part Seven - In which Luo Binghe foils a lecher's dastardly scheme to plunder his master's chrysanthemum

Part Eight - In which Luo Binghe fends off the naughty tentacles that are trying to pierce his revered master's chrysanthemum

Part Nine - In which Luo Binghe is no longer able to look after his master's chrysanthemum

Part Ten - In which the blackened Luo Binghe commits a shameful crime against his master's chastity

Discovering My Disciple Wants to Eat Me - The Daily Task of Offering Up My Chrysanthemum for His Pleasure

Part Ten - In which Shen Qingqiu decides to give it up. 'It' being his chrysanthemum

The Daily Task of Eating Meat and Safeguarding My Beautiful Master's Chrysanthemum From Perverts

Part Eleven - In which Luo Binghe makes sweet, sweet love to his master's chrysanthemum all night long (The End)

Comments

    1. Raizendeville Dec 6, 2017
      Hahaha...
      *patiently waiting for updates...
      Boinkers, iampsyx and readerz like this.
    2. Boinkers Dec 5, 2017
      Omah gawd!
      Runs to room. Reads instantly
      iampsyx, readerz and potatofriez like this.
    3. Raizendeville Dec 5, 2017
      *Blood Spurts everywhere.......
    4. Raizendeville Dec 5, 2017
      hahahahaha.... and another one has fallen..
      readerz, potatofriez and Boinkers like this.
    5. potatofriez Dec 5, 2017
      baited by
      Bursting Chrysanthemums
      Boinkers and readerz like this.
    6. iampsyx Nov 24, 2017
      *reads 4 parts in1 go and eagerly awaits for more*
      :blobpeek:
      Boinkers and readerz like this.
    7. iampsyx Nov 24, 2017
      Oh god the amount of "chrysanthemums" ahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha
      Insta-watch!!!!!! :blobnosebleed:(y):sushi_yes:
      Boinkers and readerz like this.