1. Lore Olympus
2. I'm the grim reaper
- A retelling of the story of Persephone and Hades with a modern twist. It's romance clearly, but also a mystery. The artwork could take some getting used to but it is quite good.
3. Your throne
- Girl dies, becomes a grim reaper, has a quota of sinners to reap per day. It's a mystery for the most part with a dose of psychological/ethical dilemma mixed in. Nihilism is a theme that permeates it.
4. Adventures of God
- Lady Medea gets cheated out of her throne and loses everything. Vengeance is the name of the game with this one. Romantic subplots are abound as is political intrigue. Quite good this one.
5. Urban Animal
- Basically a funny take on God as a drunk boomer. Pretty funny.
- Shape-shifting chimeras. Action with a bit of comedy. pretty good.
7. Midnight Poppy Land
- Clearly I'm getting lazy while writing these...lmao. Anyway, this one is about a girl who wants to learn magic (go to hogwarts) and has terrible control initially. The side characters are annoying at first but eventually become less dickish. it's alright.
8. No Scope
- Romance with a Mafioso. Shorty book writer meets scary looking gangster who's really a softie at heart.
9. Love Advice from The Great Duke of Hell
- Seems to be about the progression of the characters through the pro-gamer career. MC is a prodigy with sniping. pretty good.
- Hilarious asf. The facial reactions in this webtoon kill me. The first season doesn't really make sense until the season finale which will blow your mind. I cannot recommended this one enough.
11. Boyfriend of the Dead
- Man this one is a trip. The progression of the main characters relationship is well development and fun to watch. Main characters are a gnome (m) and drow (f) so expect some consensual BDSM. Besides the BDSM they're monster hunters.
12. Weak Hero
- Zombie boyfriend and scary asf human girlfriend. Kind of inverts the genre tbh. Quite funny.
13. The Red King
- Weak ordinary dude uses every underhanded trick and strategy to beat this shit out of bullies and asshole. The bromance is strong in this one and I very recommend reading this. His victims legit have PTSD.
14. The Boxer
- Supernatural shenanigans happen. MC has to track down something his dumbass allowed to be stolen. Seems like he's making allies along the way...a bit early in the story, but I have a good feeling about this one.
- I would say this one is far more psychological than about sports. The webtoon has multiple mc's all with differing motives as to why they box and also their skill levels, etc etc. One of the MC's is depression personified and the other is like a ray of sunlight lmao.
16. City of Blank
- A fucked up society where the powerful (in terms of superpowers) rule and suppress those under them. MC tries to be a regular dude and avoid the hierarchy...but when the hierarchy fucks with MC...well you can read it yourself to find out.
- Blanks steal people's faces and their identities. MC is someone who can touch blanks which no one else can do and he's trying to find out what happened to his bro. it's alright.
18. To Love Your Enemy
- The head of the disciplinary committee has a stalker...shocker, I know. Stalker is a good guy tho (lol). It's a romcom.
19. Unholy Blood
- Girl who used to work for a scam tries to get her life together and go to college and meets the son of one of the people who got scammed (not by her tho). She's gotta hide her past and dealing with a guy who considers her his enemy will be a challenge...
20. Rise from Ashes
- Vampires. fairly new, not much to say other than that the art is gorgeous and the story seems good. Again, vengeance.
21. Sword Interval
- Ghost pokemon. All I'm saying cause I'm tired.
22. Devil Number 4
- dunno how to describe this one...apocalypse wrapped in a mystery with plenty of action and supernatural stuff.
23. The Girl Downstairs
- A demon tries to get a girl to sell his soul to her. Girl is hella depressed and will sign for anything. Demon is like wtf. Romance with a tinge of tragedy. This one made me cry at one point.
- Same author as nano list...art is 10/10. Basically a guy meets a former idol who is kind of a psycho. It's primarily a romance but ngl sometimes I'm honestly scared for the main character lol. Season 1 ended with a twist and I have trepidation towards what happens in season 2. I recommend it, it's quite good.
- Uh...kind of early to say anything tbh. yeh...no idea what to say...uh. Girl is hiding something from her past??? uh...Romance??? maybe???
- Apocalypse happens, zombies...dude realizes he fucked up when he abandoned his son who turned out to be the only one who cared for him and tries to save him only to be sent back to past where he can make a difference...butterfly effects everywhere. I highly recommend this one.
27. Purple Hyacinth
- Same author as Noblesse and artist of Girls of the Wild. Bromance is strong in this one as well...much like Noblesse. Meanwhile one of strongest uh, gets ambused and to hide, he transforms himself into a fat cat who is then picked up by a cat-fanatic boy who's been hiding his powers all his life not knowing there are others like him. I highly, highly recommend this one. Every panel with the cat is hilarious and there is plenty of action.
28. Room of Swords
- Mystery, cops, assassins, intrigue, romance...a bomb ass soundtrack. also quite good.
29. Your Smile is a Trap
- oof this one...mystery. primarily a mystery. Dude has amnesia and needs to find out what really happened cause everyone is hiding something. plenty of action, quite good. highly recommended.
30. Toaster Dude
- Romance I assume. Uh, basically a guy who was training to be an idol decides he ain't for that life (let's be honest, it's a pretty hard and fucked up life) and tries to be normal and fit in. his neighbor at school is someone with a scary face...I don't want to spoil too much and honestly you've already figured out what happens by now.
- Dude wants a toaster. Someone breaks his toaster. That someone will pay dearly. It's funny. I recommend it, it's short with only 60 chapters total.
32. Lavender Jack
- Who doesn't know about this one at this point...Guy one day wakes up with the powers of a Gamer. Gains exp from doing stuff, can learn skills from doing stuff or reading, not a lot of plot tbh but season 3...kind of tries...lol.
33. Unlovable Replacement
- Imagine batman if batman actually tried to help the people of gotham rather than punching the crap out of mentally ill people. MC is trying to take down a criminal syndicate. Quite good.
34. Nice to Meet you
- Guy breaks up with GF, is depressed, meets pizza girl, falls in love. Girl...has some issues. I recommend it.
35. Ghost Wife
- Girl is a bit of ditz. Guy is initially thrown off by her but slowly starts to fall for her. Girl...is still a ditz.
36. A Good Day To Be a Dog
- Already complete. Girl meets ghost who makes her his wife. Interesting read...ending was a bit bittersweet tho.
- family curses, romance, spiteful spirits. Quite good.
- Robots with advance AI develop feelings and try to cope in a world that is afraid of them. complete
- If you somehow haven't read this yet...go do it. JUST GO DO IT.
40. Viral hit
- A comedy about how hard it is to get a job...let's face it, this one hits a close to home. Plot is a bit...scattered, but there is a storyline...deeply hidden. One of subplots even made me cry.
41. Act Like You Love Me!
- Same author as lookism. Basically combined YouTube with fighting? Really funny and I enjoy it. The main character fights bullies using techniques he learned on YouTube to then make money on YouTube. It's not called YouTube but it's basically YouTube.
42. She Would Never Know
43. Neon Revenge
44. Dungeons & Artifacts
45. The Newlywed Diary of a Witch and a Dragon
46. Devilish Romance
47. Death of a Pop Star
48. Return to Player
49. Secret Playlist
50. It's mine
These are already complete, but I also liked ghost wife, a good day to be a dog, CARL, and Noblesse.
>_> I read too many webtoons...all of these are pretty good imo, I recommend giving them a shot. These aren't in any particular order btw. https://www.webtoons.com/en/