Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Property Broker

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the Adventurers Guild Property Broker. This is the thread where member will look for property to buy and sometime to sell in some circumstances.

Rules of the Property Broker Thread and Property Owning
    1. Property can be bought by any member as long as they can fulfill the requirement stated by the property on sale.
    2. Property on sale will be changed at least once a week the fastest and once a month the latest.
    3. There are 2 categories of property, private property and shared property. Private property is property that can only be owned by one (1) member at the same time. Shared property is property that can be owned by more than one member at the same time.
    4. Each member can only own 3 different private properties. If they already own 3 properties at the same time, they must sell one of them before buying a new one. Private property, although can only be owned by one (1) person, but the owner can invite other member into the place with reason such as marriage, partnership, friend, or anything.
    5. Each member can only own 1 shared property. If the group of member want to own another property, they must sell that one before buying a new one.
    6. Name is the name of the property.
    7. Type is the type of property, whether it is residential, commercial, industrial, or misc.
    8. Cost is the cost of buying the property in G.
    9. Effect is the effect the property will give. The time it will activate depends on the written effect. Some are in the start of a quest while some at the end of the quest.
    10. Staff is the number of named NPC the member can put inside the building. The same named NPC cannot be used in different property.
    11. Expansion is the number of expansion the property can get. Each expansion will require some G and also some material. With each expansion, the member can include one more facility.
    12. Size is the measured size of the property. It will affect which facility it can have and also what artifacts/item it can use.
    13. Owner is the name of the member that owns the property.
    14. Location is the location where the property is built on.
    15. Defense is the currently applied defensive measure installed in the property.
    16. Facility is the list of facility installed in the property. Once installed, it cannot be removed, unless using a special permit.
    17. Description is the short story that explains the property.
    Sample of a property card
    [​IMG]

Guide to own a property:
    1. To buy a property, member has to post the number and name of the property with tagging the staff member. The primary one is @shad12ow , but in case of no response after 1-2 days, please tag another staff.
    2. Staff member will then look at the member’s status and also achievement before processing the request. If everything is in order, the property will be marked ‘SOLD’ and the purchased property will be posted on that thread.
    Interaction in here is limited to IC (In Character) only and also about the property. Please do not clutter the thread and I will ask no OOC post in here if possible.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Quaesitor, Bielt, Blackhole32 and 9 others like this.
  2. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    PROLOGUE​
    "And...that girl will come about....now, I think?"

Right after the Guildmaster said that, knocking sound came from the thick wooden door that separated the large meeting hall with the long hallway.

"Sir, Miss Solistiere has arrived," said one of the staff near Shadow.

A smile appeared on the Guildmaster’s face as he heard that announcement.

"As expected. Hahaha~! She never changes! Come in!"

The large door opened with a loud creak, showing a figure standing on the other side. Walking pass the door, a woman wearing silver combat armor with a blue mantle enters the room. Together with her were 3 well clothed official carrying stacks of document. The woman gave a slight bow toward him and then looked at him with a firm gaze. She is none other than Solistiere Silverguard, a prominent figure in the Silver Sentinel organization that works together with The Guild for a long time.

"Good Morning Mister Shadow,” said the woman with a clear voice, “I hope to not have let you waiting."

"Not at all, Ms. Silvershield,” the Guildmaster shook his head a bit before continuing, “You are as punctual as ever."

Immediately after hearing his response, the woman named Solistiere looked at his eyes with a frown on her face.

"Mister Shadow, your jokes are as funny as ever, but please, we are here for important matters."

"Eh, joke? Hmm?"

Clearly confused at what made her said that, Shadow looked to his two staffs beside him. The two just let out a silent sigh while one of them gestured toward the paper in front of him. He read that quickly and realized immediately his error.

"Whoops, do forgive my mistake, Ms. Silverguard~! My mind is not good enough to remember names. A trait that is been with me since....ever, I think? But you're correct. This is important. For me. For you. For the Guild. For....every single one of us."

A short silence filled the room. Then a sigh left Solistere's mouth.

"A trait that must be overcome Mister Shadow,” said Solistiere while shaking her head, “You are now the Leader of the Guild, the one responsible to all the outside relations of this city, and you more than anyone knows how much these damn nobles of the kingdoms outside, hate this kind of mistake.... Part of the future of our citizens is resting on your shoulders.... do not let them down because of a single trait like that."

"Noble?....Haha...HAHAHAHA~! You are indeed correct, Ms. Silverguard!

Those nobles indeed hate something like that! A simple mistake. Off with their head! Make them a slave! Increase their tax! Take their woman! Go kill their son! Take their fields!"

For some reason, the atmosphere around Shadow turned rather vicious at that. One can also see that his eyes has turned a bit bloodshot. But even when facing that, the woman stayed calm.

"Mister Shadow I do hope you are not taking this as an joke."

"A joke? If only I can take that as a joke.”

For a while, he stayed silent and the atmosphere around him turned a bit solemn.

“I've lost too many friends that way,” a sigh escaped his mouth before he continued, “Trust me. I've seen more than one should have ever seen. And that's why, I swear to not even be a fraction of those disgusting noble. But once again, we digress. If we continue talking about noble this and noble that, I feel the urge to.....take another slaying mission.”

He then stopped for a while and then looked toward her.

“So, Ms. Solistiere Silverguard, I think it is time to go with the main subject."

Solistiere place her indicator and middle fingers on her forehead while closing her eyes. She took a deep breath and then open them again, once again revealing her clear blue eyes that shine like a calm lake.

"Yes.... nothing will be done if we keep digressing over some hateful nobles."

She then softly touch the wood table three time, glancing at the vacant chair in front of her. It took a few seconds for Shadow to realized her intention.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry. I'm too used to standing."

After taking a seat, Shadow snapped his finger. The staff then laid out the large map onto the table and placed the documents on the side. The two remained standing, ready to follow their superior command.

“So, Ms. Silverguard, this is the old map from the time when the city is still standing,” said Shadow while gesturing onto the large map, “And the document is the list of building and business we had at that time.”

While still sitting, Solistiere made a signal to one of the officials. The official gave a short nod and then placed some documents on to the table.

“This is the list of the survivors, their occupations, and also of the refugees that want to come to our city.”

“.....Refugee.....and survivor.....”

A short silence sweep over them as those two words were uttered by the woman. For them who have experienced the horror of the war and the last attack that has leveled the city, those two words were one of the most heartbreaking word they will ever encounter. The first one to break the silent is the Guildmaster.

“Pardon me, may I see the list of survivor first?” said Shadow while maintaining a clam expression. But sadly, his voice trembled a bit, betraying his intention. He then continued, “I have to.......confirm something.....”

“Of course mister Shadow.”

Solistiere gestured to one of the official. The official then took a bundle of documents and passed over to Shadow.

“Thank you. Please wait a bit.”

Shadow snapped his fingers. What followed after that is a dozen spiders fell from the ceiling and started taking some of the documents. They then scanned them, one by one while making loud clanking noises. Unlike the officials beside Solistiere, she is not affected by that scene as she already witnessed that scene plenty of time when meeting the eccentric Guildmaster. She then opened her mouth and started talking.

“The tragedy.... that happened... left deep scars over the people of the Great plains....”

Shadow closed his eyes to concentrate on the document before replying.

“We all know how horrible that day was....Not one of us will want to repeat those horrible days....

Suddenly, the sound of clanking halted. Together with that, the spider also stopped reading the documents. A slight smile appeared on Shadow’s face.

“Ah....they're here....thank goodness.......they managed to flee in time.....thank goodness...”

Then the loud sound filled the room again as the spider started putting the document back. After finished stacking them up together, one of them bring them back near Solistiere. Shadow opened his eyes and looked at Solistiere. One can see pure gratitude in his eyes.

“I've confirmed what I want to confirm.”

Hearing that, the stern look on solistiere's face stay the same, but a glimpse of kindness can be seen on her eyes, as if she was also thankful that Shadow's acquaintance are safe.

"Well, it’s time we start to talk Shadow... the sooner we decide the route in which this city will take, the sooner our population can rest safely"

“Correct. Ms. Silverguard. Now as you can see, we the Guild can provide the material and funding for that. But sadly, we are in a bit of disadvantage in term of man power. Our force has been spread thin across the places,” he paused a bit to gauged her reaction. Seeing that she didn’t show any, he continued, “And I hope that you. Ms. Silverguard, can lead the refugee and the survivor to work together in making the project a reality.”

“I understand Mister Shadow... after the great battle agains Morian its undertandable that you have lost many people....,” this time, it was Solistiere’s turn to turn silent. She then continued soon after, “The Sentinels will also help with the funding, we can't let the Guild bear all this burden alone. And don't worry about the men power. We will take care of it.”

A small smile appeared on Shadow’s face.

“I see. That is good to hear. Then as for the planning, this is what we have made so far. They are all in those document,” said Shadow while gesturing onto the document, “Please take a look at it later. Of course, not everything will be built right away. We will build them piece by piece while prioritizing the more urgent building and facility.

“Hmm...,yes. That is the right way to do it.”

She then started flipping the documents. A few minutes passed as she read them in a fast pace. After that, she put the document back in order and then gave a short nod.

“Yes, the guild action were truly well thought”

“It is not only the Guild as the staff, we have some suggestion from our member. Apparently they are more than eager to see the old city rebuild. And also to once again participate in the commercial scene of the city.”

She kept the same expression when hearing that response from Shadow, but a glint of admiration can be seen in her eyes.

“Hmm, it seems that the Guild has been recruiting not only competent fighters but also competent planners. Well, there is also something I want to show you.”

Solistiere made a signal for the second officer. Said officer then passed some documents and a folded map. She passed the document to Shadow and spread the big map open on the table.

“We took the liberty to contact the other cities that are on our alliance, and asked them the permission to relocate some citizens to their cities, and also purchase and sell building in their territory.”

“Oh? Impressive. Most impressive!”

After uttering his amazement at The Sentinel’s action, Shadow read the document.

“Ah, some of it has the same criteria our member requested. Excellent. Then we can advance the process even further with this since we can purchase them in our alliance's city. Not only that, we can also increase the trade activities between us much more with this. Excellent work. The Sentinel has once again amazed me.”

The officers near Solistiere wore a proud face when hearing the Guildmaster praised their job. Although Solistiere still wore the same expression as before, her eyes showed that she also share their feeling.

“Yes, this will speed up the process of helping the ones that lost their homes, and also will open many doors for the commerce while strengthening our bonds. I was also planning to reform the property broker agency, to be able to sell these properties on our allied cities.”

“That is a good decision. Yes, it will certainly benefit everyone. I will leave that to your division then. But feel free to ask The Guild for anything you might need.”

“Yes, I also would like you to inform the adventurers of the reopening of the Agency, you had said that some of the available properties met their requisites, right?”

“Indeed they are. I will take care of that. Consider it done.”

And with that, the plan to rebuild the old city has been approved by the Guild with alliance with the Silver Sentinel under the leadership of Solistiere Silverguard.
    PROPERTY FOR SALE​
    [​IMG]

Name Small Glade Dwelling
    Type Private House
    Cost2500 G
    Staff ( In / Max ) 0 / 2
    Expansion ( Installed / Max ) 0 / 5
    Size Small
    Owner -
    Location Great Plains
    Defense None
    Facility -
    Effect Nice Rest (Start every quest with most injuries healed, full stamina, and full mana pool
    Description A house in the Great Plains surrounded by a few hills and trees, has quite a calm air and a really nice view.

[​IMG]

Name Mountain Hall
    Type Private House
    Cost1500 G
    Staff ( In / Max ) 0 / 5
    Expansion ( Installed / Max ) 0 / 3
    Size Medium - Big
    Owner -
    Location North Mountains
    Defense Palisade
    Facility Side Building
    Effect Mountaineer Habits (Give more resistant to cold, but more affected by heat, especially in the desert. Able to hold regulate breathing more.)
    Description Cold, constantly troubled by snowstorms, in the middle of the mountains, hard to reach... But hey, it's yours!

[​IMG]

Name Small Hill Cottage
    Type Private House
    Cost2000 G
    Staff ( In / Max ) 0 / 2
    Expansion ( Installed / Max ) 0 / 2
    Size Medium
    Owner -
    Location Rainforest
    Defense Advantageous Terrain
    Facility ?
    Effect Rainforest Dweller (Able to traverse in forest much easier. A good relationship wth the Oakenlake Kingdom Elves.)
    Description Not recommended for those that dislike rain... You'll have lots of it. It has 2 floors though, quite nice for those that need space!

[​IMG]

Name The Canal House
    Type House
    Cost3000 G
    Staff ( In / Max ) 0 / 2
    Size Medium
    Owner -
    Location Treacherous Port
    Defense None
    Facility Hidden Passage
    Effect Underworld Knowledge (Contacts with the underworld inhabitant much easier, be it merchant or bandits.)
    Seaside Dweller (More accustomed to humid air, but will be more affected by dry air.)
    Description Quite well made and well positioned. Also has a basement entrance which is quite convenient, but be wary of bandits, rumors say it's an old contraband house, so plenty might know of it.

[​IMG]

Name Lake House
    Type Private House
    Cost3500 G
    Staff ( In / Max ) 0 / 4
    Size Medium - Big
    Owner -
    Location Frontier Village
    Defense none
    Facility ?
    Effect Nice Rest (Start every quest with most injuries healed, full stamina, and full mana pool)
    Allied Town (Easier to reach the Guild HQ)
    Description The shape may look weird, but it gets the job done. It's also near the water so you won't get dried out at the very least! Make sure to clean the tower frequently, it's really loved by pigeons.
    [​IMG]

Name Lumbermill
    Type Commercial
    Cost4200 G
    Staff ( In / Max ) 0 / 5
    Size Medium - Small
    Owner -
    Location Society of the Makers
    Defense None
    Facility Lumber Wearehouse, House/office
    Effect Wood Source (Get 5 x Lumber and 2 x Wooden Planks each turn)
    Leftover Material ( Get 2 x Random Material (Wooden Planks, Iron Ingots, Cut Stone, or Mixed Herb))
    Description Society of Makers? Oh hey, this place exists! I know everyone forgot about it, but it's still there, I swear! It's not just a rumor! Comes with a built-in storeroom, very useful for things you don't want to take with you on the item box. Very nicely positioned, near a river, close to people that craft things, and has a wonderful view of the sunset!

[​IMG]

Name Mill House
    Type Commercial
    Cost5600 G
    Staff ( In / Max ) 0 / 2
    Expansion ( Installed / Max ) 0 / 1
    Size Medium
    Owner -
    Location Frontier Village
    Defense None
    Facility Wind Mill, Water Mill, Storage, House/office
    Effect Comfortable Abode (Leave for every quest with fully rested body. Wound will heal much faster.)
    Food Supply (Get 2 x Random Food (Bag of flour, bag of grain, bag of vegetable, or bag of fruits)
    DescriptionDon't mind all the fog, it's just a stylistic choice of the artist... I'm serious! There isn't that much fog on the Frontier Village! Has a built-in storeroom for you to store your food, the waterfall helps in giving it quite a peaceful atmosphere.

[​IMG]

Name Blacksmith Forge
    Type Commercial
    Cost4900 G
    Staff ( In / Max ) 0 / 2
    Size Small
    Owner -
    Location Delta Town
    Defense None
    Facility Forge, Storage
    Effect Private Workshop (Discount when crafting something)
    Heat Training (Heat resistance increase. Can travel in hot terrain much more comfortable)
    Known Merchant (Discount when purchasing item in store)
    Description What do you mean you can't see Delta Town!? It's right there! No, not there, there! Why are you saying it's all white around you!? It's in front of you!!! Careful with this house, rumors say that you can end up with a curse that you can only see white around you... What do you mean by you think you're already cursed? You haven't even bought it yet!!! Oh, and it doesn't have a storeroom, so you'd better store your stuff somewhere else... Or just put them into your item box.

[​IMG]

Name Wooden Outpost
    Type Head Quarters
    Cost6600 G
    Staff ( In / Max ) 0 / 5
    Expansion ( Installed / Max ) 0 / 7
    Size Big - small
    Owner -
    Location Rainforest
    Defense Palisade, 1 Watch Tower, 2 Flanking Towers
    Facility Warehouse, Barracks
    Effect Rainforest Dweller (Able to traverse in forest much easier. A good relationship wth the Oakenlake Kingdom Elves.)
    Nature's Friend (More knowledge in flora and fauna of the rainforest.)
    Special: If you build a Tonragon statue, you can scare and threaten people that live on the surroundings by saying you'll unleash the Tonragon on them... Just be careful to not overuse it, someone might actually dare you to do it.
    Description It may not be the prettiest fort out there, but it's a good one! It's not hard to defend this kind of place! Just don't forget to close the windows when it rains!

... What do you mean the windows won't stop the rain, of course they'll... Oh.
    [​IMG]

Name Abandoned Clock Tower
    Type Headquarters
    Cost7600 G
    Staff ( In / Max ) 0 / 8
    Expansion ( Installed / Max ) 0 / 5
    Size Big - small
    Owner -
    Location Treacherous Port
    Defense Barricade - Covert
    Facility Barracks, Watch Tower, Secret Passages
    Effect Underworld Knowledge (Contacts with the underworld inhabitant much easier, be it merchant or bandits.)
    Secret Passage (Knowledge of the tunnel under the place.)
    Special : You can also try installing a bell on it to annoy everyone during the night while pretending to be a church! Just make sure to reinforce your defenses if you do!
    Description No, of course it's not haunted, the evil fog around? That's just natural to the port, you came in a bad hour. The creepy crows on top of it? Those are just there because nobody maintained it, it was abandoned you know? Ghost sounds all around it? Those are just a few loose planks, you can fix it in no time? Creepy atmosphere? This is a bandit town! Of course it's creepy! Just buy it, it's safe, I swear, you'll love the place!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    NiQuinn, udonsage, Carm and 10 others like this.
  3. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    -reserved for list of owned property-

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  4. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    First post
    This is pretty good :D
    I'm planning to make a group in the future sooo...

(IC only? Serious? sorry..didn't think it would be like this e.e)
    ..Well, the guild now sells property.
    Not that I care that much since I just live wherever I want...

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  5. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just gonna put myself here, just incase I ever need it.

6. Blackhole32

Blackhole32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Well... Looks like I don't have to sleep in my item box anymore...

Zzzzz-sama likes this.
  7. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like i have to save more money to keep @platys51 away...

8. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Kynn!
    *Hugs Kynn*

9. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wah!! Kepp away!!!

10. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting but need to save up first. I will make do with sleeping in the attic of the Inn for now~

Bielt and Carm like this.
  11. Carm

Reading List:
    Link
    Fufufufu, when I obtain a house, you're more than welcome to stay there!
    I do need a person to share teacakes with afterall!

Bielt, LittleFox21 and BlancFrost like this.
  12. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I will visit you when you obtain one then~ until that time we will have the teacakes in the Tavern (^ ^) fufufufu

Carm likes this.
  13. Carm

Reading List:
    Link
    *pat pat*
    Got it, until then!
    *pats Blanc some more*

BlancFrost likes this.
  14. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    >\\\\\\< I feel I am going to get shorter with all this patting...but I will work hard for...for teacakes!

Bielt and Carm like this.
  15. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    You slept in your item box Xeir-chan? Why though? You could just sleep on the inn that is right in front of the guild... It gives free lodging for guild members...

16. Chambui

Chambui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the selling of properies work? Also, I'm afraid the high ranking members will buy all the properties before the lower ranked one's can save up enough money.

17. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    (( The rules are on the first post.

Most high rank members already have homes... Scratch that, all of them have, so you don't need to worry about that. ))

Bielt and Chambui like this.
  18. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Where will be price ranges for houses?

19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    You will see after we post the 'on sale' properties.

20. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    *throws pebble at shadow*
    Quickly! We are all waiting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.