Discussion Taming Master novel synopsis

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Astaroth, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been meaning to read this for a while and I'm kind of hyped for a summoner / taming novel, but that synopsis really stinks.

"He deleted his lv 93 character to obtain a hidden class… but the class he chose was the most useless class in Kailran, the summoner? On top of that, a call from his professor leads to a mental breakdown! To avoid academic probation, he must level up to the same level as his deleted character in two months!"

I mean I can begrudgingly accept deleting your own character for a hidden class, but then 2 months deadline related to school?

So could someone explain a bit of the novel to me and hopefully the premise isn't as stupid as it seems...

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    To put it simply he needs to pass this course but his attendance was horrible. The course is vr related. If he fails the professor will talk with his parents who would send him back to their farm if they find out.so he makes a bet with the professor to reach lvl 93 in a period of two months

Astaroth likes this.
  3. Assassin_Blain

Assassin_Blain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He deleted his character in order to get his hidden class, but then his teacher asked him why his grade were low in his virtual reality class. He said he was study the actual game, then his teacher asks his level. He says he reset it the teacher doesn't believe him. Anyway they make a bet that he can't get back to his original level in 2 mounts if he does he get a report (fail) in the class. Sorry for the long explanation

Astaroth likes this.
  4. Lovely

Lovely 『Valentines Terror!』『Cherished Kitty』『Rika's Twin』

Reading List:
    Link
    resuming
    is good
    read it

5. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    He skips class a lot and the prof. called him about it. The MC which is in the VR class said oh I was just experiencing VR and I played the game the whole time. Then the prof. said oh then u must be pretty high level. MC said oh uh I just restarted my level 93 account now I'm level (I forgot but it was low level). The prof doesn't believe he was 93 so he said get to 93 in 2 months else you fail your class. something like that

Astaroth likes this.
  6. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, so that's the explanation. But the VR class couldn't possibly be about simply leveling a VR character could it?

And I mean how can you make a bet with a teacher to decide whether you will pass or fail a class to begin with...

7. Assassin_Blain

Assassin_Blain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He says he's getting experience about be and how it works however that's bull, teacher only agrees cos he thinks it's impossible to get lv93

Astaroth likes this.
  8. Danny0015

Danny0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can PM if you want some spoiler. I'm at chapter 373 atm :p Love being bilingual

9. Khrysaes

Khrysaes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you start doing chapter synopsis' in the spoiler section? It would be amazing.

Astaroth likes this.