Spoiler Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asking for spoilers please

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Jaehaerys

Jaehaerys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. underwaterrain

underwaterrain

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading the translation today but since there's only 11 chapters, I'm all caught up lol.
    However, I'm not good with giving good summaries, so I'll give you random points of the next two chapters.
    We meet Gui Mama (a servant with slightly more status/experience that is serving the family, not her mom)
    Gui Mama says that she came to take a look at her, leaving her own grandson behind, but Shen Miao knows better
    Gui Mama tries to cheer her up by talking about Ding Wang(定王殿下) but fails
    She gets punished by not receiving her pay for the next 3 months
    Nighttime
    Sen Miao is reading, which confuses one of her maids
    The maid wants to coax her into resting for the day but she is intimidated, almost as if Shen Miao's anger would be more fearsome than her father's
    Shen Miao is reading so that she can investigate for a way to avoid the tragedy that laid ahead in the future.
    She spots Gui Mama and diverts her away with an errand. Gui Mama knows of her intentions to do so.
    Ren Wanyun finds Gui Mama en route for questioning and Gui Mama talks about how Shen Miao seems to have given up on the Ding Wang(定王殿下)

odanezz0_3, HoneyBee349 and LivB like this.
  5. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I really hope this novel's not painful to read. I've recently been accidently reading where the main lead suffers. I'm not a huge fan of pain so I end up dropping things that have nothing but endless torture. Hopefully, this novel gives a good amount of satisfaction against her wrong doers. >: D

Ohoud likes this.
  6. Merrylass

Merrylass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoyed this novel (used MTL to read the entire story). The MC doesn't have any special abilities except for her memories of her "first" life. In the upcoming chapters, she gets revenge on her family members but she does it by giving them enough rope to hang themselves. As her "new" life diverges from the "old" life, she has to adjust to new challenges and does it by using her head. It does have a happy ending. I'm new so I haven't learned to enter spoilers yet.

TyShaye, eagerreadergirl, RBJ and 5 others like this.
  7. underwaterrain

underwaterrain

Reading List:
    Link
    !!!!!!
    you mean she's suffering again?!?!? .°(ಗдಗ。)°.
    or she's recalling how she has suffered????
    I'm only at chapter 90, so I probably still have a long way to go but I hate toread about the mc suffering

Animeking likes this.
  8. underwaterrain

underwaterrain

Reading List:
    Link

the spoiler tag is under the "+" button when you type a reply to a thread. they will let you type out what header you want to have, like "chapter 12"

[ SPOILER="this is how it looks like"]THEN ADD YOUR TEXT HERE[/ SPOILER]
    THEN ADD YOUR TEXT HERE

9. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me how she deal with her evil relatives?

10. Merrylass

Reading List:
    Link
    "Old" life: MC was encouraged by her uncles, aunts, cousins and step grandmother to pursue the 9th prince. Ultimately she married him and he used her father's fame and military strength to be emperor. Ultimately she lost her parents, brother, and her children to various schemes and then her loving husband, the emperor graciously allowed her to die with her corpse intact (summary of chapters 1 and 2).
    In her "old" life, MC forced her parents to ask the emperor for marriage with the 9th Prince in order to escape the attentions of Prince Yu, the emperor's sadistic younger brother. Her "helpful" cousins encouraged her infatuation with the 9th Prince. In her "new" life, her 2nd aunt arranged for the MC to be raped by Prince Yu when the aunt took all 3 girls to pray at a temple. The MC suspected that she was being set up with Prince Yu since it was similar to events in her old life. The MC convinced the aunt to stay in the room next to her and then later that evening convinced her cousin Shen Qing to switch rooms. The cousin wasn't aware that her mother had made arrangements with Prince Yu so Shen Qing was the one who was viciously assaulted. Her mother was in the next room but did nothing because she thought it was the MC who was being assaulted. Shen Qing gets pregnant and the MC arranges for her pregnancy to be revealed at an imperial banquet and Shen Qing blurts out that she is pregnant with Prince Yu's child to prevent being punished. Shen Qing and Prince Yu are forced to marry. Prince Yu has harmed many women and the MC arranges to reveal to a powerful clan what happened to their beloved daughter so ... the evening of Prince Yu's marriage to Shen Qing, everyone in the Prince's estate is murdered EXCEPT for Shen Qing. Shen Qing is jailed by the Emperor as part of the investigation into Prince Yu's death. Shen Qing is strangled in jail by her own brother who wants to protect his own career advancement.
    . Since I'm using MTL, I may have missed some details.

11. Merrylass

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU!!!

12. Merrylass

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yuan strangles his sister Shen Qing in the jail and makes it look like suicide. He is in cahoots with the 9th Prince and is compiling fake documents to frame his uncle, the MC's father. In the MC's "old" life, her brother, Shen Qiu, had been setup by their aunts and uncles in a scandal and he was forced to marry Jing Chu Chu, a relative of Old Lady Shen. Jing Chu Chu commited adultery and Shen Qui killed his wife's lover whose family retaliated. Shen Qiu was found drowned in a pond. In the NEW life, Old Lady Shen tries to arranges for Jing Chu Chu and her brother, Jing Guan Sheng, to entrap Shen Qiu and the MC into marriage. Old Lady Shen figures by having her relatives marry the MC and Shen Qiu, she could take control of MC's father's wealth. The MC turns the trap on Shen Yuan and he is forced to marry Jing Chu Chu. Shen Yuan kills Jing Chu Chu's lover and Shen Yuan is jailed and beheaded for the murder. Jing Chu Chu is tortured by her lover's family and Jing Guan Sheng reveals to the MC's family that it was Old Lady Shen who wanted to entrap both the MC and her brother which leads to a permanent break between the MC's family and the rest of the Shen clan. The entire Jing family is killed off by the powerful family of Jing Chu Chu's deceased lover. Since Shen Yuan is beheaded for murder before he can complete his fake documents to frame his uncle, the 9th Prince gives up on this particular scheme.

13. underwaterrain

underwaterrain

Reading List:
    Link
    I basically read up to only round one of what @Merrylass has wrote here, so I can't tell you more than that right now.

This is the sort of older series where each chapter has 100%-200% more words per chapter than the newer series, so it takes quite awhile even to just skim through each chapter.

Shen Miao visited her sis in the jail once before her death, and as she was leaving, she said: "This is the first,"
    like: "I've only gotten revenge on the first person who betrayed me" which I thought was cool.
    in the closer chapters(15-20 i think) we have the whole series of school assessments that Shen Miao participated in.
    The first part of the assessment is a form of lottery, where they only competed in one of the many skills they have been taught (music, poetry, chinese chess, drawing) by drawing lots.
    Guess what Shen Miao got?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  14. Merrylass

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try but the story (even with horrible MTL) is a good one and well worth reading.
    Family of 2nd Uncle: Shen Qing is murdered by her brother, Shen Yuan. Shen Yuan is beheaded for killing his unfaithful wife's lover. Their mother first gives infertility drugs to her husband to prevent him from having another son to protect her only remaining son, Shen Yuan Bai, from having any competition from a concubine's child. The aunt later commits suicide. Shen Yuan Bai dies from small pox in both the "old" and "new" lives. 2nd uncle is beheaded with 3rd uncle, 3rd aunt, and their daughter, Shen Yue, as well as Old Lady Shen. The family is punished for wrong doings (treason?) but the MC's family was not punished because of the official clan split earlier. It takes longer to get revenge on the 9th Prince and on the Qin Prince and Princess who mistreated the MC when she was a hostage of the Qin nation in her "old" life

15. Merrylass

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with @underwaterrain that the details in each chapter are well worth reading (even with google translate). The MC is smart and very protective of her family -- she is really good at turning the schemes and plots back onto those who try to harm her. I also like the development of her relationship with the male lead. It is a really good story.

Wishez and LivB like this.
  16. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    What did prince and princess qin do in old time and what is their karma?

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Poetry?

18. underwaterrain

underwaterrain

Reading List:
    Link
    Got drawing!
    I'll type about what she drew when I get home, because it one of those scenes where the female mc exhibits how much superior she is compared to the rest of them, and I love those kinda things ヽ(・∀・)

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the ML take notice of his feelings for the MC as well as what does he do in order to help/protect her in the story?

Xi Muxia and Wishez like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, just like what Demon Wang Golden Favorite Fei's Murong Qi Qi did