Spoiler Strongest Abandoned Son

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nanda322, Jan 15, 2017.

1. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've read about 700 chapters of the raws with google translate. If anyone have questions, please feel free to ask. Let me know if you wish for answers in spoiler box.

Also if there are others who have read more than me, I would like to know the harem members.

Since cultivation terms don't translate so well I'm going to go with the following.

Haung (yellow) order, Mysterious, Pre-Congenital (not sure about spelling/meaning), Innate so far for the cultivators on earth. Ranging from Early, Intermediate and Late. Each sub-realm has a peak state as well.

MC's cultivation follows the popular immortal cultivation system. Qi gathering, Foundation establishment, Core Formation etc

2. paradoxlie

paradoxlie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop it or your brain will explode by MTL or is it already ruined 700 chapter I'm very sorry

3. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    It did turn into mush haha, but It really is a decent novel. Worth it if you are really bored :D

4. Lestari

Lestari [✿Reader✿] p(^-^q) [♡Anime♡]

Reading List:
    Link
    will the story is going still/steady good.?
    1. or it will be like soap opera drama queen (overacting hate, jelousy, screaming,etc)
    2. or will it be dragging (sampel 1 case need 100chapter to end)
    coz i dont like those 2 type story.

5. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still at the chapter where he's on a desert...

6. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm story development isn't so bad, it's pretty fast paced. I find that he is being chased almost all the time and he does quite smart and stupid things at the same time though.

The world is filled with rich second generation and you rarely find "good" people. They are all concerned about face saving to the extreme and there are a lot of rape/forced sexual relation cases of background characters. Betrayals are common and plots are abundant.

My reason for liking this novel is that MC is ruthless to an extreme. He kills quite a lot. Of course it doesn't solve all problems but create more. Then again, with the setting of overly arrogant characters who are willing to go to extremes to get what they want, for the slightest offence, I feel that there really isn't much choice. But then again, MC isn't ruthless enough where he needs to be.

Author makes the MC at times soft hearted just to make a villain later on. For example, there was this guy who MC's sixth sense told him he was dangerous. MC had offended him, not that badly but offended him anyways. But MC lets him go for whatever reason and later on that guy joins an organization that is hell bent on killing MC and his friends/family. And of course there were all sorts of assassinations and threats and attacks because of it. Ok so first time sure but second time he finds another guy that gives him the same feeling, he lets him go again.

7. EnragedWeasel

EnragedWeasel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many harem members from where you have read so far?

8. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    at 700s there are 3 wives and 1 unofficial wife with his daughter. About 4 other future harem candidates

Hmntlzn likes this.
  9. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    1.Can you give details on how he meets the girls and who they are?

2.Also dos the MC fight outher cultivators on earth?

10. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link

The first is his fiancee, Ning Qingxue. She initially used him as a shield to avoid other marriage from her family. Then Song family which was more powerful than Ning family so she escaped to MC's house to act in a play. MC was broke at the time so he agreed to be a shield for some money (500,000 yuan). They got a marriage certificate and released some photos of being intimate to ruin her reputation so Song family won't force the marriage.

She lived with MC for ages and they had a few misunderstandings. Starting from the card she used to give MC money being frozen so she was freeloading MC's money. MC didn't tell her that and just put up with it. One day the Song family young master arrived to kill MC so he left and killed the young master before running away. Ning Qingxue discovered how she was taking MC's money and how he had difficulties and she found she liked him and started chasing him. They eventually met and fell in love.

The second wife is MC's master from the previous world/life, Luo Susu/ Luo Ying. She is in current world Ning Qingxue's aunt (not blood related). She saved MC in the desert and MC later saved her from danger. She left to go back to her sect but she had vague memories of previous life so she changed her name to the previous one. MC found that she changed name later and chased her to her sect.

Third is when MC went to another small world connected to earth by a portal. She was saved by MC when she mistook him for her lost husband (who was impotent, and turned out to be MC's half brother, hence the resemblance). Can't remember her full name, currently she was plotted by her sect elder and is missing.

The common thing between them are they are all very beautiful apparently (after cultivating and taking MC's pills)

There are no immortal cultivators on earth that are from his previous world. But there are cultivation manuals and other items that fell on earth that has been found by people. He fought one of them and killed him.

He does fight a lot of ancient martial art people and actually exterminates about half of the big sects since they annoyed him.

11. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped at around chapter 100 (where MC saved Luo Susu), and looking at the list of MC's official girls, the teacher Yun Bing, isn't on it. Please give me some info what happen to her and MC.

12. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly after MC ran away he only met her once more when MC accidentally saved her daughter. After that they never met again even until now (half way through the book).

I was really hoping that she would be part of the harem. Author might not want a "dirty" woman to be MC's though. The daughter she had was when a second generation from a powerful family drugged and raped her. MC has thought about her throughout the chapters though, so there is still a chance.

Shiho likes this.
  13. lu ffy

lu ffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can u give me translation site link

14. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.piaotian.net/html/1/1710/index.html

Also I have finished skimming through the raws. Only really paid attention to some of the major parts like cultivation levels (questionable names) and the women at the end. Quite a disappointing end to be honest.

15. Nume

Nume [Arcadia Blade Onee-chan][Shameless Paladin]

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you go to the hospital to threat your brain injury?

16. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    v
    Can't afford that kinda thing. I don't think I have brain injury, but then again, whoever has brain injury would not know that they have brain injury...

17. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, would be kinda weird for him to not get with his master's current reincarnation just because she was raped before... (luo susu was her reincarnation right?)

18. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also just started reading the raw :D
    I just reached the point where he killed the Song's guy
    And the wife just found out the truth about him :sneaky:

Just wondering, when does Ning Qingxue meets him again? After she found out the truth about him (because from what I understood that he decided to leave the city)

19. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    She went travelling with a tourist group that happened to be next to a valley full of medical herbs and monster beasts. There she saw the silhouette of MC fighting another cultivator and falling off a cliff. She ran away from the tourist group to chase after him. Plot Armour made sure she found him. On the way she used up all the talismans she had since the way was full of evil spirits that attacked her.

She met MC who was dying, and saved him. MC woke up, realized the danger she braved for him and accepted her. All this happened not that far from your current point in the story. Can't remember the exact story count sorry.

He does get with Luo Susu eventually. The one raped was Yun Bing. She kinda just dropped along in the story and found that she passed away while waiting/looking for MC together with MC's "aunt". Really disappointing ending from my pov.

falcon92 likes this.
  20. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate when that happens :v