Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    *Ton walks around the festival pulling a cart thats decorated with shining and flashing lights*

"BODY-PILLOWS! BODY-PILLOWS FOR SALE!
    Have you ever wanted to bite something?
    Have you ever had an urge to cuddle something?
    Are you very lonely this Valentine's day?
    NO FEAR! Because the compassionate Ton-sama has you covered!
    These body-pillows are the answers to your worries!
    They are all customised and have removable parts!
    Our most popular products come in Medium, Large and Extra Large of Sin, Carm and Cameron!
    They are also great gifts and are absolutely positively child-friendly!
    *Cough* Negotiations are need for the hidden items *Cough*
    Each of them were handmade with the finest silk, stuffed with the fluffiest wool and 100% smells like the real things!
    *Cough* The scent bottles made from their clothing and bedsheets are sold separately in the back *Cough*
    I have Adventurer's Guild themed plushies as well!
    Purchase products now to go into a raffle to get the chance win the special limited edition prizes!
    This raffle is the only way to get these, so don't miss this opportunity!
    The raffle prizes are:
    1x Adventurer's Guild bedsheets (Trap themed)
    1x Yandere Carm body-pillow
    1x Sleeping Princess Cameron body-pillow
    1x Entangled Sin body-pillow
    1x Surprise body-pillow (Secret)
    So come while stocks last! And before they find out and kill me..."
    [OOC:]

1. The store will closed after @ExitedDeviljho, @Carm or @Chimpkongzee captures Ton three times

2. Store:
    • Body-pillows (excluding the special limited edition raffle prizes) cost: 70 gold
    • Plushies cost: 25 gold
    • Prices are non-negotiable for Body-pillows and Plushies
    • Hidden items are negotiable
    3. The special limited edition raffle prizes will be handed out near the end of this event, regardless of whether Ton gets caught or not

4. Aside from the raffle prizes you'll also get the follow prizes accordingly:
    • Adventurer's Guild bedsheets (Trap themed) = Enchanted portable campfire (set)
      • Exactly like a normal campfire set, just with the added bonus of an enchantment that stops monsters/hostiles from entering within a 50 metre radius of the campfire's light (Can only be used at night)
      • "Feels just like being in the tavern, why are there so many lurking eyes on me..."
    • Yandere Carm body-pillow = Enchanted Longing (kitchen) knife
      • Exactly like a normal kitchen knife, just with the added bonus of an enchantment (curse) that deals extra damage to liars, unfaithful beings and others of the same gender + Carm won't look at you the same anymore
      • "Door-san, you said you would only ever open up to me... LIAR!"
    • Sleeping Princess Cameron body-pillow = Enchanted Star necklace
      • Exactly like a normal necklace, just with the added bonus of an enchantment that reduces recovery time by 20% + Cameron won't look at you the same anymore
      • "How did I wake up as a princess in the arms of another woman!"
    • Entangled Sin body-pillow = Enchanted Repair kit
      • Exactly like a normal repair kit, just with the added bonus of an enchantment that increase the durability of armour and clothing by 60% + Sin won't look at you the same anymore
      • "I refuse to wear womens clothing!"
    • Surprise body-pillow (Secret) = ???
      • ???
      • "???"

2. Zypher

Zypher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *secretly steals money pouch from the partying Seven*
    *teleports to @Nurman *

psst... do you have any Kynn Plushie?
    *hands 25G to Ton-sama*

3. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Eat, drink, and be merry! Let the festival commence~!”

As soon as the guild-master said those words, a Boy(?) is seen dashing through the crowd and jump here and there.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!"
    "Sorry~"

As the young boy apologizes, he continues to run, searching for something. But alas, he stops in front of a store selling sweets. Yes, this boy is Kynn~

"Old man! How much for this Gummy bears? Also this Gummy worms? Ooo is that Donut glaced in honey?"
    "Im not 30 yet kiddo, Also calm down, they're not gonna run. Well if they are alive, they'd start running right now because you have a dangerous light on your eyes right now"
    "Light? What light?"

*Kynn's eyes is glowing red in delight as so many sweets is in front of him*

"Meh, what a wierd kid. Ill give you a discount of 20G if you buy 10 bags of sweets from me"
    "DEAL!!"
    "Woah! Easy there kiddo, i said calm down. Here, thanks for buying and have a great day at the festival"
    "Thanks Nice Uncle"
    "Haa~ well that works too..."

And so, Kynn continues on walking while eating his newly bought food and search for the next.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  4. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    "Indeed I do good sir~"
    *Hands a Sleeping Kynn plushie and a Raffle ticket (No.001)*

"Would you also be interested in purchasing a Biting Playts as well?"
    *Takes out a Biting Playts plushie and attaches Biting Playts plushie's mouth to Sleeping Kynn plushie's head*

"As you can see here, they can connect. Since you look like a charming young man, I'll sell you this Biting Playts plushie for only 20 gold. Well, only if you're interested."

So far business is going quite well, I haven't had a run-in with the trio and my plushies are selling like hotcakes. It's strange how no one is asking for my hug-pillows though...

5. Rosa Z

Rosa Z Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "A festival!? Schimdt! We need to hurry! We can't let this chance go!"

A festival was announced out of nowhere. Is this how adventurers do things? What an unorganized bunch. This is the perfect moment tho, if I want to quickly open my store here, opening a stall during a festival is the quickest way to get my name out and about! But I'm really not prepareeedddd!!!!!!!

Panicking, I tried to go through the qares I've prepared during my trip here. Some of the looks appropriate, like a pendant, but the crowd makes it too risky to sell the fragiles and the higher quality ones. May be just the lesser quality ones, but I had hoped to use them as my entry product! Aaahhh, somethiiing, there should be something!! Adamant on finding something to sell, I looked through my wares again one by one.

Schmidt, my loyal subordinate, came running back with a cart of flowers. "My lady! I found these! Since it seems there are several couples, this might be appropriate!"

I looked at the flowers he brought with him, all of them brightly colored and looked fresh. Especially the roses.
    "Alright, these will do, Schimdt find me a sign or a board! I'll get in touch with the staff members to set it up!"
    "Aye, Lady Rose!"

Flowers, huh? How appropriate.

I went and looked for the black on black guildmaster.

---
    Ooc: i forgot to sign up as an adventurer lol

6. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    A festival... I don't think I have been on one before. But it really is nice to see people being happy without (many) worries, carefree, enjoying themselves. You can see so many things when watching from a nearby hill, it really is surprising. Food stalls (I don't need food), couples (I don't have a gender), children (I wonder how it feels like to have a childhood?), and Ton selling strange things. Wait, is that really a strange thing? Well, his customers look happy. Euphoric, even. I don't know why, though.

Perhaps I should enter the festival, and not look at it from afar with binoculars. I smile to myself, put the binoculars I found here down, and enter the festival. Wait, is it even appropriate for me to enter the festival? I didn't take part in the fight against Morian after all... perhaps the help I did for the people was enough? I'm not sure... pondering, I sit down near the festival and begin to contemplate my right to participate.

7. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    As Kynn Walks around looking and eating with strawberry crepe on the left and blueberry pie on the right. Kynn noticed a certain store with a familiar face, selling.... Things of great interest for Kynn's current mindset. Its ton and he's dubious and suspicious body pillows and plushies. Thinking about the loneliness he will get if he slept alone in the Tavern without no one or nothing to hug. Kynn gathered his courage and stepped onwards.

"Hi ton~ as usual selling suspicious but nice things~ do you have Tene plushie, Platys plushie Shadbear plushie also Tene pillow and platys pillows? If possible i also want @Jibs plushie and @Kuma Desu plushie too"

Aqua Melodia, fuzor100 and nguuuquaaa like this.
  8. Chambui

Chambui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, he grasped my hand... *blushes* this is kind of embarrassing, but it's fun. I'm happy to be here with Elias (@BarelyEnoughToReachTheApex ). Decide, decide...

"Uu..." I can't decide. Grasping Elias hand tighter, I take another look around. There are too many stalls to decide, and I rarely know what kind of stall it is, and the amount of people! It's making me nervous, I can't relax. But I'm here with Elias, so I have to do my best.

I turn around to face Elias and see him directly in front of my face. "Wa- um, I would like that." I say, pointing to a random stall to hide my embarrassment. When did he come so close? Not that I don't like it...

9. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    While an esteemed customer was stuck making an incredible life decision, another familiar person approached. Kynn seemed to be enjoying that strawberry crepe and bread-thingy, I'll should probably go and look for some ice-cream crepes later...

"Hi ton~ as usual selling suspicious but nice things~ do you have Tene plushie, Platys plushie, Shadbear plushie also Tene pillow and platys pillows?" (Kynn)

*Smile*

"Why of course my esteemed customer, Ton-sama has a lot of goods!"

*Presents a Sleepy Tene plushie, Biting Platys plushie and Shadbear teddy-bear*

"These are the available plushies, and I'm sorry that I must inform you that all Shadow products don't exist due to a continental infestation of robotic spiders. Instead however, Ton has the Shadbear teddy-bear series if you're interested and as for body-pillows..."

*Opens one of the side compartments and takes out the Unbound-hair Tene and Carnivorous Playts body-pillows*

"These are the only Tene and Playts body-pillows I have on me currently. Unfortunately my main stock consist mostly of Sins, Carms and Camerons..."

"Well, the two plushies, teddy-bear, and two custom pillows will be a total of 215 gold, but I'll round it down to 200 gold because you're a guild member. Oh, and you'll also yet 5 raffle tickets (No.002, No.003, No.004, No.005 and No.006) for your purchases."

10. Rosa Z

Rosa Z Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

As I went around and looked for the guildmaster, a figure in full white and long blond hair (@Bielt) caught her eyes. The lady's elegant figure a great contrast to the lively festival. The white stark against the dark night. I wonder if this person is someone important here. I approached her, hoping to ask about the guildmaster. "Excuse me," She turned around and I felt like I approached the right person. This person is definitely someone important. That's not a look of a nobody. Bearing my best smile, "I'm hoping to meet the people in charge of the festival, do you know of them?"

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  11. Lady Luck

Lady Luck (˘❥˘)

Reading List:
    Link
    Leaving the guild after I turned in my quest, I went to the place where people said a festival is happening.
    SO LIVELY >w<
    *hovers around the place*
    *goes to and from*
    *sights see all the stalls*
    *eyes go stuck at one with small human figures*
    @-@
    *hovers closer*
    do you.. do you.. have one on our guildmaster?
    or.. or *eyes shines* of Lady Biel!?
    Or can you make one???? Lady Biel is niceeee, those plushies (?) you have are nice tooo having a little Lady Biel sounds niceeeee
    Oh the guildmaster too
    He looks cool when he was on stage
    Tho it's kind of hard to see him wearing black like that~!
    but he looks really cool >w<

12. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After breakfast, I started my day to bake a cake inside the inn keeper's kitchen, at the early morning. I decided to make it today, because I going to make a mousse cake, with three types of choco mousses. Since the inn don't have a cooling box or something for the cake to keep cold, I just gonna use my magic insted.

I make the cake bottom first, by mixing an egg with suger, until the mix getting almost white. Next I add some flour and a bit of chocolate powder in the mixture, and then pour the cake mix in two greased baking tins. The cake bottom will then be baked from 5 - 10 min in a heated own.

While the cake is baking, I melt the dark-, white- and milk chocolate one at time in a water bath, as I make sure it's don't get burn. Then the cake is done and the chocolates are melted, I whip the milk(whipping cream?) into a cream and share them in tree bowls. Afterwards I mix the chocolates one at time, as I taste the mousses for the right sweetness. Then it done, I put the mousses in three different pasty bags, and pour(?) the mousses in layers between the two cooled baking tins. At least, I put some grated dark chocolate on the top, after I cooled down the mousses. Then I take the baking tins off, put the cakes in a box and warp the whole thing into a pretty gift. I really hope he don't the fact I haven't used eggs for the mousse.
    [​IMG]

A while later, I get outside the inn all dressed up, in order to search for a very important person for me. In middle of the grand festival, where as hundred of people's will celebrate in a cheerful mood, I wonder where can a single knight be?
    "Well, let's look at places with breads and flowers first, right Xiao Yue~?"
    "Kon kon."
    "Sin~ I wonder how we will celebrate our valentine's day~?"
    @ExitedDeviljho

13. platys51

platys51 Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Walking in the middle of the street, Platys draws unusually large amount of attention. Why? Because its dirty! Everything from its bare foot to oily hair is covered in dried blood, dirt and various substances of questionable origin. Several missing nails on its hands aren't making it look any better. But Platys doesn't mind! Platys doesn't have to walk in crowd because of it, so its good!

Not just that. It makes everything easier! If Platys wants to see something, it just needs to come closer and everyone else goes away! What does Platys want to see? Pretty things! Pebbles, interesting bugs or plants, Platys likes them all! If only there were no people... Then Platys could see all things from far away! But there are people... Immortal slaying plank appears in its hand, but is soon put back.

Nonono... There is definitely evil magical girl in here! She would take my money If I set things on fire!

Oops. Platys didn't mean to say that aloud. Gap between it and closest person instantly doubles. Uhhh... What to do now? This draws too much attention... If evil magical girl finds out, she will take away my money! She took them away because I looked at people last time! I don't like her!

Oh, look! There are people gathering close by. Maybe I could make people come closer if I stand next to some pretty stone? Then they would have to come closer if they wanted to see it! Lets go!

There is no pretty thing in there! Only Ton!

Well, I must say, that his sign says interesting things! I want to hug him! And he even offers himself for biting!

* Platys comes closer and hugs Ton *

Hello Ton! Can I really bite you?

Love, Aqua Melodia, Way and 8 others like this.
  14. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    (( This technically happens after my side story, but... I haven't even started it yet, so I will probably work on both the story and on the festival posts at the same time. ))

I flew from home towards the festival, I was in a pretty happy mood overall and wanted to enjoy it!

My whole family seemed to have gone in different times though... I suppose we can just meet up later though!

After arriving, I stopped flying and started walking around, surely it was a lot more crowded on the ground, but it just gave a better feeling if I walked around... It really has been a while since my last time in a festival... I wonder how Okaa-san would feel if she saw me now...

I wiped a tear off my eye, this isn't supposed to be a sad place, I should enjoy my time in here, it's a festival after all! Let's have fun!

"I have Adventurer's Guild themed plushies as well!" (Ton-chan)

What was... I looked on her direction and saw that Ton-chan was selling a few things... Body pillows and plushies... I want it! >.<

I started to approach her to buy a few things, but...
    ... Just what is Platys-kun doing...

"Platys-kun..." *sigh* "Guess your lack of common sense is the same as always... Let go of Ton-chan, will you? I'll give you some clean clothes and a bath before you come back to the festival... I can't let you just wonder around like this..."

Why did he have to appear now!? I wanted to buy some plushies!!! >.<

15. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    - It's her right? (Adventurer A)
    - Totally her, no doubt. (Adventurer B)

Two male adventurers are standing before a suspicious-looking metal house with a big flashing "Welcome!" signboard and a smaller sign "No woman allowed" on the door. The duo are no alien to this, as they previously encountered the same situation in the Morian's raid.

- Let's get in while the others are busy with Ton. (Adventurer A)
    - Yeah, knowing her, this place will be overcrowded in no time. (Adventurer B)

The inside is dark. It seems they are not the first customer, as they can see people from the little light source on the ceiling. However, they are all silently lying on bed wearing a helmet look-a-like.

- Welcome to my humble shop. (Takako Mysterious Shopkeeper)

Wasting no time, the duo ask for the purpose of this shop.

- Judging from the fact you two sightseeing the festival, you must have no female company, yes? (Takako Mysterious Shopkeeper)
    - Are you trying to pick a fight? (Adventurer A)

The mysterious shopkeeper stands up and signals the adventurers to follow her.

- No way I am. Then, do you have in mind an image of a perfect girlfriend? Because that's what this shop offers. (Takako Mysterious Shopkeeper)

The shopkeeper stops at one of the bed, lifts up the device on top on it and shows to the two.

- This device can give you... let's say it's a dream, a really vivid dream where you can pretty much do anything. (Takako Mysterious Shopkeeper)

The adventurers swallow their saliva.

- Including creating a girlfriend and do... couple-like things with her. (Takako Mysterious Shopkeeper)
    [​IMG]
    - I'm in. (Adventurer A)
    - I'm in. (Adventurer B)

The shopkeeper clasps her hands.

- Well then, wear this over your head like a helmet, then lie down on the bed and say "Virtual On". There will be instruction inside it so you won't get lost. (Takako Mysterious Shopkeeper)
    - I have a question. (Adventurer B)
    - And that is? (Takako Mysterious Shopkeeper)
    - Can I create... a male instead? Specifically, Sin, Carm and Cameron. No homo though. (Adventurer B)
    - Dude, your taste is f**ked... (Adventurer A)
    - NO. HOMO. You heard? (Adventurer B)
    - Yes, yes you can. To be honest I've included a preset for every adventurer in the... (Takako Mysterious Shopkeeper)
    - "Virtual On". (Adventurer B)
    - "Virtual On". (Adventurer A)
    - ...guild. (Takako Mysterious Shopkeeper)

Like that, two more adventurers are never ever seen again.

Until the end of the day, when they are too hungry and tired that they have to postpone the wonderful dream to grab some food.

Love, Way, TheOneTrueApex and 7 others like this.
  16. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    After some time, I decide to enter the festival. Where there are people, someone may need my help. So what use is it if I just wait here? I hope Kynn didn't fall asleep in a strange place. Or followed some strangers. I'm worried. Yeah, I really should go look for Kynn. I stand up and enter the festival.

It's chaotic. Loud, crowded, and bright. After stumbling around for a bit, I get used to the crowd and unobtrusively push my way through. In the distance, I hear Ton selling stuff. I think Kynn will avoid him, so I avoid the area Ton is in and search for Kynn.

A few minutes later, I am lost. I don't think I'm made for this, and I still haven't found Kynn... where could he be? I think I will sit down somewhere that's a bit quieter, I need a small break. Is there a good place nearby? After a few minutes, I miraculously reach a part of the festival with fewer people that seems to be something like a park with a lake. Way better. Let's just sit down on this bench near the lake and relax for now.

17. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Two pair of emerald eyes filled with curiosity scans a pair of large, callused but dexterous hands as it securely grips a knife and a block of pinewood. The owner of that hand was a man sitting in a relatively quiet corner while the people all around him are drowning in their merrymaking as the festivities continues; the owner of those eyes was an elven girl and a boy concentrating their gaze on the knife as it whittles down the block of pine. The girl’s head tilted a bit and her eyes narrowed in an attempt to deduce what the final shape it would take, her disheveled hair of gold glows like stained glass as the lamplights and bonfires that illuminate the town square touches each strands while her brother sits quietly fidgeting beside her. Another set of eyes identical to theirs was watching from afar tinged with concern, a woman who’s an aged copy of the girl glances frequently trying to see if the children were not getting into any kind of trouble as she plays the lyre. Her divided concentration resulted in her barely missing a note more than a couple of times, something that was not left unnoticed by the rugged looking man as he continues his work.

After a few more minutes of rasp work the man handed a small carving of a squirrel to the elven boy whose smile seemingly brightens up the surrounding even more, the girl who looks at the man expectantly pouts while watching her brother examine every details of the huge man’s craft. Pulling something in his pocket, the man hands her a wooden comb carved to look like a cat. Immediately using it to wrestle order from her wavy and rebellious hair, her pout disappeared and was replaced with a satisfied smile. The man's hazel and grey eyes meet the the vivid green of the lady on the lyre, a tired, awkward but gentle smile that is seems out of place on the battle-hardened man reassuringly soothes the musician's worried stare.

The elven musician had lashed out at the man not too long ago. She had blamed him for not doing enough, not making enough effort that might've made the difference. Enough difference that could have spared her husband's life, that him arriving earlier and helping her beloved lead the defense against the Godbeast's forces was enough to spare her children from a fatherless future. She lashed out at the man who just stood there at the time, silently accepting every harsh words she threw at his face devoid of expression but bloodied with battle that never even twitched and his whole being was struggling to keep the exhaustion and sustained injuries at bay. An apology was done as soon she sobered up and thought more about what had happened, what her husband's men said about that human did help a bit as well as his efforts in helping rebuild what was damaged by that great battle. A relieved breath escapes her and her body relaxed, hands moved dexterously and with certainty as she plucks the string of her lyre. Smiling as she stole another gaze at the man, her hands almost slipped once again as she tries to fight the urge to laugh at his bemused face as her children pokes and examines his round ears with rabid curiosity.

18. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    “A festival, how nostalgic, it reminds me of him…… Haaaa….. That idiot, in the end, he never did fulfil his promise….. did he……”

Her eyes were filled with melancholic light, with pictures of the distant past flashing bye. A single, gentle, solemn tear dropped from her left eye, falling to the floor.

“Ha… in the end, the past is the past, not anything I can change.”

Her hands were gripped in pain, blood slowly dripping from them as her nails dug into her skin. Her voice sounded almost delirious, tired, but most of all. Her voice, her eyes, her gait. They all contained one feature. Loneliness. Crippling, heart-wrenching, loneliness.

“But still, I cannot help wonder why you did so? Why did you choose that path? Why did you leave me, leave us. Why?”

Although asking such questions, she knew, no answer would come, no person would respond. In the end, it’s just the meaningless rambles of a person who shouldn’t even be alive. Who shouldn’t even be here.

“Hmm? Body pillows? Of Carm? Pfttt………….. seriously my little brother, what exactly did you do while I was away with this body?”

She then perused the wares of the “merchant” finding the raffle.

“Hmmmm…… might as well have fun with this while I can, who knows when that damnation will come back.”

She then searched through the pockets of the body, finding a wallet full of coins.

“Hmm…… I don’t want to waste my little brother’s hard work……”

Snatching the merchant that was so zealous in the sales of the “wares,” she calmly asked in the nicest voice possible.

“Ummm….. Ton was it? Yes, I would like that Yandere pulshie, and of course ever other ware you have on him. Okay? For free of course.”

OOC: technically not carm….. but I still technically caught you?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  19. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Platys-kun was taking too long to reply to me, so I ended up taking him out by force and putting him on a place for him to wash himself and got him a change of clothes... I feel like I'm taking care of a problem child... I'd rather do that when I have my own children though...

Well, I left him there and decided to fly back to Ton-chan, I have to make sure to buy something before she runs out of stock! >.<

I remembered the location and ran towards it without much problem, but... Carm-kun was already there while dealing with her! That's not fun! It's technically his right to stop Ton-chan from selling merchandise of him... But I want to buy her things as well...

Guess I'll just have to wait until they conclude their business them... Hopefully Ton-chan runs away and gives me the chance to go after her...

*waits eagerly for her chance to go buy something*

(( @platys51 I hope you don't mind that? I was kinda waiting for you to reply, but you took too long and I got bored of waiting, so I kinda solved it by myself... I can edit if you feel troubled by it though.

At the moment Hikari just wants to buy some things from Ton-chan though, so she isn't very patient. ))

20. Nurman

Reading List:
    Link
    After that brief encounter with Kynn, more and more people started stopping by. Strangely enough, I'm surprised that Kynn was the first from the guild to start purchasing body-pillows... Maybe I should be more careful around Kynn from now on.

Moving on, I think I saw Lucy hanging around as well. Although he claims to be a male elf I can't seem to believe him, its a well established fact that elves have two genders, they're either female or a flat-chested female. Clearly, male elves are a sub-mutation of the flat-chested female gender, at least thats what it saids according to this An Orc's guide to finding a wife book.

"Welcome! You want plushies? Well I have these Shadbear teddy-bears and the World-Nomming Chibi Biel plushies in stock if you're interested. It'll be 50 gold in total and you'll also get two raffle tickets (No.007 and No.008)."

[​IMG]

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in... I must stay professional!

"Oi, I think I saw Kynn talking to an evil person over in that corner over there. Yeah, right under the town security sign. You should turn yourself in will definitely find Kynn there."

Eh?! A wild Hiki appeared! Maybe she'll get rid of this pest.

*Rapidly winks a message at Hiki*

"Yandere plushies? Sorry I don't sell those, so go and find them somewhere else. So shoo, shooo, with you here no one will be willing to buy my Door Idol Carm body-pillows. Here how about this..."

*Still struggling in Playts arms*

I think Playts is drooling on my head...

"Thanks for getting Playts off my back Hiki~"

Turning back to Carm, "Wait I think I might have something for you."

Reaching into my pockets, "Come closer Carm, take a look at this!"

As Carm? edged closer, "Glitter Attack!"

Throwing glitter at Carm's? face I grabbed Hiki and ran off towards the musical stage area. Luckily I had already stationed a hoard of Tontreants nearby to blocks off trouble. Rolling away I looked back to see that Carm was stopped by a herd of goats, good job Tontreants.

While rolling along and taking Hiki along for the ride, I purchased some hot potatoes, "I definitely give you a good bargain! So which plushies were you after?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.