Spoiler Spoilers for Rebirth of Chen-An

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LenaKG, Feb 19, 2017.

1. LenaKG

LenaKG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody please i am dying over here need to know!!!

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to Chen An being a selfish man (which he declares to them), Lu Feng, Ivanov, Chen Yang, and Ding Sheng all share him although Chen Yang in reality doesn't want to share him. Lu Feng accepts it and doesn't care as long as he has Chen An. Ivanov wasn't okay with it at first but after being alone with him (Ivanov's people kidnapped him) when they were at sea and got stranded for awhile, he saw Chen An's lonely side (which he has been hiding) and struggles when Chen An has nightmares of his dead brother (not by blood) whom also had loved him so recalling this made him want to stay. Ding Sheng is dense about his feelings but all he knows is that he wants to be with Chen An. They accidentally sleep together once when they got drunk so Ding Sheng told him he'd take responsibility and called his mom and told her about what had happened and who Chen An was which she was totally okay with (LMAO). Chen An told them that if they didn't like it, then they can leave. He's not going to stop them. Chen Yang believed that he was unworthy of Chen Ah (status and ability wise) but wants to be with him regardless. Later, they discover that Chen Yang isn't even blood related to Chen An due to his mother contacting him. His real father apparently is some rich man so he joins that family (but keeps his name) and later became heir after the other son(?) got caught up in jail relating to drugs (due to Chen Ah and Ding Sheng's involvement).

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the steamed bunnies on the cover supposed to be the love interests?
    Edit: And was there anything else regarding his brother from the past life?

4. LenaKG

LenaKG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... so he has multiple love interest omg keep going this is getting good

Keisotsuna likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the cover is a fanart of some anime that the author conveniently picked. It gives me that vibe...
    The brother is only seen in flashbacks and one very weird kinda death but not really scene. Anyway, he's the trauma of the MC's life and the reason MC's cold, detached, and emotionally unavailable. But he grows as a character throughout the novel.

Lint and kiara8 like this.
  6. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    It is quite good huehue. Especially since two of them give off major yandere signals. Like how does it even function? One of the yanderes has learned his lesson and decides to tolerate/ignore everything as long as he can be with the MC. The other yandere gets some extra chapters where things get insane, but it's more like a 'what-if' scenario.

7. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    So, do Lu Feng, Ivanov, Chen Yang, and Ding Sheng know about Chen An being the soul of the dead guy? If yes, how do they come to know about it?

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    He told Lu Feng after Lu Feng used him to jack off (he basically humped Chen An's legs(?) (LMAO)) then crawled into Chen An's side in bed which made Chen An angry and kicked him off which was a habit he did back when Lu Feng was younger so he started questioning Chen An until Chen An told him the truth. For Ivanov (not sure if I'm remembering this correctly), it was during the time they were lost at sea/stranded. Chen An was having a nightmare(?) and kept mumbling his dead brother's name which made Ivanov realize he was Chen An (he was already speculating he was Chen An because of how similar they acted). Chen An straight up told Chen Yang but Chen Yang told him no matter who he was, he was his uncle. He simply told Ding Sheng too. I think he was actually pretty happy? Cause when he found out Chen An had died, he was actually pretty sad even though he was a criminal.

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who did he ended up with in the end?

10. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    That chapter when Chen an became professor?
    I can't unlocked vip chapter so I didn't know what is inside that chapter, do you have all raw chapter link that was unlocked? like pdf or words?

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the yanderes you were talking about, Lu Feng and Ivanov?

12. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Ivanov is more like Charles from True Star. The other yandere-ish dude is Chen An's 'nephew'.

puu264 likes this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    For real? What did he do?

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end he accepts all of them. If none of them don't like how it is he's okay with them leaving.
    I read the raws on here.
    In the 'epilogue' or 'what if' scenario's, he basically had Chen An's memories wiped out after strapping him up and using medications or w.e so he can make Chen An belong only to him.

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, and what did the other guys do?

16. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you very much for the link~
    I didn't know sto.cc can contain so many raw novel from many web...
    I found three marriages raw from that website too

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio Have you read all 4 volumes? The raw link on the translated chapters required vip account to read volume 2 onward, so I can't read it

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Which raws did you use? It never asked me to pay for VIP when I read it on sto.cc

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I used lcread.com, I clicked on the link you posted before but that was only for volume 4?

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Never mind, sorry. Since the webpage you provided doesn't separate the chapters with each new page I got kinda confuse