Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Announcement: Oakenlake Festival First Mini-Event~!!!
    Raid Time : 99 Earth Hours from the start of the festival.

Aisha stops suddenly as she looks around the crowd, perking up she runs over and hugs the woman's legs while exclaiming excitedly as she gestures at her bracelet. The woman smiles down at her before picking her up and going back down the street towards a stall. Seeing that the problem was resolved the crowd disperses and moves on their way.

The adventurers at the scene was not able to successfully complete their task...not that they noticed anyway as they continued down the road looking for the mother.

Blanc steps out of the shadows before tsking and moving towards the direction she saw the mother and daughter pair go. As she walks towards the stall she looks at the sign and sighs. It reads: "Souvenirs for all ages~ Come and get them while you still can~ Made by the Aisha Crafters~!"

Smiling as the scene of little Aisha peering out of her mother's arms and pointing at another bracelet, Blanc is glad to see it somehow ended well.

"I thought that bracelet looked familiar, Aisha Crafters does have rather nice quality products. I should bring the others here tomorrow. Although that sign was missing some pictures...I wonder if they will let me draw one for them..."

"Now I just need to go to the Lost and Found Tent and help out there, hopefully no problems occurred..."

The first mini-event has ended~!

Note: As the players didn't finish the Mini-Event even after the time extension, it's considered failed and there will be no rewards. Please be more careful next time alright~ ^^

Kysil, Zerith, Way and 9 others like this.
  2. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Kynn?"

As the figure says as He turns around, His eyes are closed. Ooo~ it is Tene! But his eyes are closed. Is it too bright? Looking around again, it is not. Weird...

"Yes~ i am Kynn!"
    "Yes. It's me, Tene. Do you know what happened while I was unconscious? And also, I can't see, taste or smell right now, so I'm a bit confused about where you are right now, or where exactly I am."
    "No. I don't know since i just woke up right now. And why can't you see, taste or smell right now? Did being with the crowd and festival for the first time overwhelm and burned your brain or something?"

While i can understand that he can't see right now because he has his eyes closed. I wouldn't know if he can still taste or smell. Its not like he has a indication for that but... Well, lets not dwell in it and understand the suspicious situation right now... For some reason im thinking a lot today... Nah~ it must be my imagination.

"Could you, by chance, guide me? Being unable to see is rather confusing. Perhaps I could use a staff to test the way...?"
    "I could guide you but... I too dont know where we are... Also staff? Guild Staff or a Stick Staff?"

Looking around again, i once again saw Yuki still sleeping with drool dripping from her mouth, Lets just ask Yuki as where we are currently. Slowly shaking her shoulders, she mutters :

"Uhehehehe~ Master~ Pat me more~ Hug me more~"
    "............. Yuki please wake up.........."

As i whispered to her ears, she suddenly woke up and says-

"Master! You're awake!"
    "Of course im awake. I only slept for... An hour or so?"
    "It was 3 hours master"
    "Really? Well. Lets not mind that, more importanly. Where are we?"
    "The Guild's Medical Tent"

Hmm? Medical Tent? Why?

"Well master... Lets just say that there were troublemakers on the park that we have to move away"
    "I see..."

3. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticed Xiao Yue who cutely greeting me, I patted his head and give him an apple.

“Ahahaha well, I want to show you what Lilia can do afterall ~ Yup,it’s not like I forgot to bring flower or anything haha..hahaha”
    “Sure ~ Sure ~ I believe you ~”
    “Uuuu Next time I’ll be the one who give you flower first”
    “*Giggle* I’ll be waiting then”

We keep chatting as we walk toward the dress store, i heard a rumor about how good the store in this town is, Maybe she was interested to buy some ? Or maybe it was for sculpture contest tomorrow ? , but im sure want to see Sio on elven dress, im sure she will be looks beautiful hahaha.

We also visiting stalls on the way there, Some of them even sells a really tasty food, like for example the crepes That’s sold near Accessories shop. The crepes there is really delicious, the fruit is fresh and the crepes is Sweet and tasty……if only crepes grow from tree, then I can enjoy eating it everyday…….There no way a crepes will grew from tree tho……..I still want to believe that crepes tree is exist tho....

And finally after walking for some time, we arrived at the dress store.

Bielt, Kysil, Zerith and 5 others like this.
  4. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Ahahaha well, I want to show you what Lilia can do afterall ~ Yup,it’s not like I forgot to bring flower or anything haha..hahaha”

Of course, I didn't expect he would have a gift today. Afterall, it's wouldn't be a surprise attack, if he knew, I'm going to come here today~

“Sure ~ Sure ~ I believe you ~”
    “Uuuu Next time I’ll be the one who give you flower first”

First? Will Lilia give flowers after? Pff...

“*Giggle* I’ll be waiting then”

Afterwards we go through many different types of stalls, some selling items or weapons, some with games a prizes you can win, and other with food and sweets...

Why... Why are the crepes so good! Even Sin seem to love very much... Sin.... You should just eat my mousse cake first.... Maybe I should had maded choco crepes instead.... But it's too late... And it's don't help that fact every girls seems to staring at Sin! Ah! What should I-

"..io... Sio!"
    "W...what...?"
    "Are you ok, Sio? You didn't reply then I called you."
    "Ah~! It's nothing~ I was just thinking on, how I should spend the festival with you~"
    "Ahahaha. Well, I think this is the dress store?"

The... dress.. store.... It's the dress store! How could I forget, that the dress store can solve half of mine worries! Since we already here, let's ask Sin to do it!

"Sin~~~"
    "Y-yeaaah...?"
    "Do you remember a promise we made in the past, something we gonna do in a date~?"
    "R-really~? I-I don't really remember~?"
    "It's fine~ for I remember~ so let's go~!"
    "O-okay...." Q.Q
    ----------------------------------
    Awhile later....​
    "Uuuuuu...... How did it end up like this....?"
    Because the girls wouldn't look at you like this~ fufufu~
    "Because you are too cute~"
    "But I am a guy...."
    "You can only blame yourself for that~ Sir Failed Proposal~"
    "Buuuuu......"
    "And~ you still haven't open my gift yet, you know~?"

I said, as I can't stop myself from staring at Sin with a pure white dress, he look just like an angel with that silky sun like hair too~

[​IMG]
    OOC: I didn't write if I had changed my dress in the shop, so you can decide if I did, and what kind dress Sio have~
    @ExitedDeviljho

Nurman, Bielt, Carm and 6 others like this.
  5. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    When Blanc went to check on the Lost and Found Tent, she was pleasantly surprised no children were inside. Their mothers must have come to collect them after looking at the stalls. This wasn't a Child care though...even if it looked liked one with the small tables and crayons scattered on top. Blanc shakes her head at the mess and helps the staff clean up.

Blanc then takes a basket full of freshly baked sweets out of her Item Box and hands it to the staff.

"I baked these just in case we needed them, if by some chance children end up in this tent again during the rest of the week. You can hand these out. A fresh supply will be delivered everyday until the end of the festival."

The staff just nod and take the basket without comment. It was better than going into a discussion with this person. She could talk forever about why the sweets should be left here...and then offer more in case they were hungry. They already had to deal with the in flow of snacks back at Aeternus.

She steps out the tent and walks down the street towards her destination, the sky had darkened considerably and the stars could be seen in the sky.

"The stars are shining so brightly tonight, I hope the rest of the week goes smoothly. I wonder how the other adventurers spent their day, I look forward to hearing their stories."

The first day of the festival had finally ended and Blanc was back at the Inn Elyn and Jibs chose to stay at. They decided to stay in the same room so they could talk more through the night...they did get some sleep! Honest they did~!

udonsage, shad12ow, Nurman and 7 others like this.
  6. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "No. I don't know since i just woke up right now. And why can't you see, taste or smell right now? Did being with the crowd and festival for the first time overwhelm and burned your brain or something? I could guide you but... I too dont know where we are... Also staff? Guild Staff or a Stick Staff?"

So Kynn doesn't know where we are too?

"I temporarily disabled it, because there was too much information to process at the festival, and I thought about using a stick staff to check for obstacles. But a guild staff could guide me, just like you could."

After a few moments of silence, I suddenly hear another voice, which Kynn is talking with, but I'm unable to associate someone I know with the voice.

"Master! You're awake!"
    "Of course im awake. I only slept for... An hour or so?"
    "It was 3 hours master"
    "Really? Well. Lets not mind that, more importanly. Where are we?"
    "The Guild's Medical Tent"
    "Well master... Lets just say that there were troublemakers on the park that we have to move away"

"I see..."

Master... a servant or familiar? Anyway, doesn't seem to be dangerous. That's good. It also is good that Kynn is being protected by another person than me, although it does seem like Kynn somehow attracts trouble. What exactly happened to these troublemakers?

"So this is in the Medical tent? I see... Who were you talking to just now? Your familiar?"

Carefully I try to make my way to Kynn, and my knee hits the bed. That hurt, in more than one sense.

7. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    The new day had arrived, people were all eagerly going to the festival to enjoy this day of celebration.

On the skies of the Oakenlake Kingdom, a magical girl can be seen flying all around, from her hands, a wide amount of pamphlets start falling from the sky and reaching the hands of everyone on the festival.

"Special event announcement!

For the next 24h, the staff of the guild will be accepting entries for our oh so special cosplay event! Come in and try your best to look cute, fun, menacing or however you see fit and present yourself! The one with the best costume will receive a great reward of 1000G and 3 shards of the legendary green peace sculpture! Something so rare that is sad to have only 20 on the world! It is also rumored you'll achieve the Dao of Greenpeace if you ever collect all 20 of them! \(^^)/

However, it is well known that the guild's favorite idol Sin-chan has waaaaaaaaay too big of a chance of winning this, so to make things more interesting for everyone, if Sin-chan does participate and doesn't win, there will be a super special prize for our oh so incredible winner!

What is the prize? That is of course, a... Secret~ ;)

Enjoy the contest everyone! Have fun!"

----------------Rules------------------

Make a post on the raid thread with you registering for the event as well as a picture of your character in some clothes you want, try to make it something that looks similar to your character so that it's believable that it's an actual cosplay.

Starting from now, in 24h the staff will judge the winner of it, we won't be participating to assure the fairness of it.

There is no particular criteria for the judging, just our own taste on your cosplay, just try having fun with it.

Normal rules of the Raid thread apply like usual.

Nurman, Bielt, nguuuquaaa and 4 others like this.
  8. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    "I temporarily disabled it, because there was too much information to process at the festival, and I thought about using a stick staff to check for obstacles. But a guild staff could guide me, just like you could." - Tene

"Hee~ i didn't know people could do that~" - Kynn

Me being me , surprised that he can do that since others cant... But...

"Ill find a stick staff and a guild medic then... Well the medic will maybe guide you a bit on the tent, i will guide you outside then~" - Kynn

"So this is in the Medical tent? I see... Who were you talking to just now? Your familiar?" - Tene

"Yes! Do you remember Yuki? She can have a human transformation! Isnt that amazing!" - Kynn

"Hello Mister Tene, Thank you for looking out for my master while im not around" - Yuki
    "Yuki please accompany Tene for a bit while i take a look for a staff and a medic" - Kynn
    "Ill do it master!" - Yuki
    "You sure?" - Kynn
    "Yes!" - Yuki

Ahh~ eager as always well that wouldn't be bad leaving it to her. Knowing her, she can probaly do it right.

Well then...

"Hug time!" - Kynn

As i shout, i jump and hugs towards Tene who just stumbled.

"Okay Mister Tene, you are -" - Nurse
    "Master look at this phamplet! You should try entering This Contest!" - Yuki
    "Ooo Cosplay! I will Join! Let me look for my Available costumes for a bit" - Kynn

As i said that, i started rummaging my Item Box

"Here it is! Witch Hunter costume with a pair of realistic Swords~" - Kynn

As i said those words, i quickly wear them and checks.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    Nurman, BlancFrost, Siostar and 6 others like this.
  9. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes! Do you remember Yuki? She can have a human transformation! Isnt that amazing!" - Kynn

Human transformation? That's quite impressive. How did the power of foxes go? Be born with one tail, after 100 years grow another tail and get more powerful. I wonder how long it takes to be able to do a human transformation? I might be mistaken, though.

"Hello Mister Tene, Thank you for looking out for my master while im not around" - Yuki

"This much is only natural, no need to thank me." Shouldn't everyone help others?

"Yuki please accompany Tene for a bit while i take a look for a staff and a medic" - Kynn
    "Ill do it master!" - Yuki
    "You sure?" - Kynn
    "Yes!" - Yuki

And she leaves. Suddenly, I hear Kynn shout: "Hug time!" and I can barely brace myself before Kynn crashes into and hugs me. Somehow typical Kynn. I smile and begin to pat him.

"Okay Mister Tene, you are -" - Nurse
    "Master look at this phamplet! You should try entering This Contest!" - Yuki
    "Ooo Cosplay! I will Join! Let me look for my Available costumes for a bit" - Kynn

And Kynn detaches himself from me. I turn towards where I suspect the nurse and answer her. "Yes, I am alright now. Thank you for taking care of me."

"Here it is! Witch Hunter costume with a pair of realistic Swords~" - Kynn

I wonder what it looks like? Hm? Wait a bit, stick... costume...

"I think I will join too."

[​IMG]

fuzor100, Nurman, AliceShiki and 3 others like this.
  10. ExitedDeviljho

ExitedDeviljho ✮[Carm & Blanc's Lil'Bro] [ Siostar's]✮

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha........hahaha why did this happen again ?
    I remember well about my promises.......but i still would never expected it to be this embarrassing.....Uuuuu
    I Surely would die of embarrassment if someone i know saw me like this.
    I can feel the breezy wind hitting my leg and now i conscious of myself, i can feel people stare............

"Uuuuuu...... How did it end up like this....?"

"Because you are too cute~"
    "But I am a guy...."
    "You can only blame yourself for that~ Sir Failed Proposal~"
    "Buuuuu......"
    "And~ you still haven't open my gift yet, you know~?"
    "Y-yup i'll save it for the best time"
    i want to open it when im alone and together with sio afterall ~
    "But Sio, i want to see you wearing a dress too......"
    "Well you're the who pick it then fufufu ~"
    "Okey then, how about this one ?"
    [​IMG]

"Sio, I will adding a sweater that match with the dress and a scarf so you not caught a cold~ "
    Wait does blade dancer who Speciality is on Ice magic can caught cold ?
    Oh well ~
    After a while, Sio come out from the changing room.
    "Uwaaaaah Sio you looks really beautiful with that's dress"
    "Thanks ~ That's dress also fits you fufufu~"
    "........Please don't say that Uuuuu..."
    i can't take my eyes from Sio, sio long black hair and that's dress is looks so beautiful.

It's already night when we leave the store. The street lamp and the stalls light Beautifully illuminated the night.
    Seeing the beautiful starts in the sky, I bring sio to special place that i found on my quest before.
    Because the path there is quite dark, i make a small light particle and spread it so we can easily see the way.

After some time we finally arrived.It's a small hill near the town, you can easily view The festival and see the stars from up here.
    After we rest a bit,i started to open the gift i get from sio.
    Inside the pretty decorated gift, i found a cake that's sio made.

".....How....is..it ?"

"Mhhhhmm It was tasty and sweet........i would love to have this everyday hahaha"
    "*Giggle* that's sound like a proposal ~"
    "is it ? Well for now,can you please close your eyes sio ? "
    " Hmmmm, okay i will close my eyes then"

i reached up to sio neck and start to put on a Star shaped necklace on her.

"This is only the simple gift that i can give for now. Thank you so much for always taken care of me until now,I hope we can enjoy valentine days like this again next year and so on"

i said while smiling toward sio.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    Bielt, Way, Siostar and 9 others like this.
  11. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    <Ton's PoV>

On our seventh candy raid, one of the children picked up a pamphlet that was laying on the floor, "Hey hey Ton! Lookie here!" (Ursi)

Giving the pamphlet a brief glance I made a conclusion.

Impossible.

There are only two ways to counter Sin's overwhelming charms.

The first method is to bring out Carm, but to use Carm as a counter is practically admitting that the only way to beat a Trap is to use a Trapdoor. Rather than cosplaying, aren't they just crossdressing?

The next viable option is Rald, as long as we can strip him of his armour we can win by shear shock-factor alone. I can feel a headache seeping in...

Maybe if Sin had decided to put points in anything aside from charisma, he should have been at least as strong as two cats.

But I really want those 3 shards...

<Pat the Hobbit's PoV>

Its about time I introduced myself, I'm Pat the Hobbit. I'm a volunteer herbalist that came with the first wave to aid in the reconstruction of the town. How I got to this point, going around collecting candy with a group of children, is a very long story. Let ignore the fact that we've been trespassing private property and-

Oh, a chocolate honey-cone!

Well, right now, Ton and our crew are seated in a circle eating our spoils and discussing how we should win the competition.

<Jill the child that was rudely awoken's PoV>

The last thing I remembered was sleeping on the park-bench, next I was on a fellowship to collect candy and now I'm in a conference discussing something complicated.

Nibbling on a chocolate egg I looked around and noticed that everyone else was in deep thought, even Ursi, our youngest, was walking around in a circle.

After a short moment three people shouted, "We'll steal the prize!" "How about we bribe our competitors?" "TEDDYBEAR!" (Ton, Pat & Ursi)

As thought, adults are scary...

Everyone turned to look at Ursi, "A teddybear you say?"

<Jack the responsible one's PoV>

"A teddybear you say?" (Jill)

No my sister, I honestly don't think this is what Ursi wanted...

Look at Meilin over there, even our most gentle member looks like she wants to escape...

I casted a pitying glance at the tied up Ton, when Pat said "Ton would be cute if she were to shut up and be more restraint", I don't think this was what he meant...

[​IMG]

<Lizzy the Ojousama's PoV>

[​IMG]

These commoners have very strange habits. Father dearest, when you sent me to mix in with these commoners, was this what you meant?

Maybe there is just too much of a rift between the statuses of our noble elven bloodline and those these commoners...

<Jill the child that was rudely awoken's PoV>

Dragging the unwilling Ton through the festival, aside from a few questioning glances at Ton, there weren't any problems. As we crossed the fountain area...

[​IMG]

It was breathtaking... I think I finally understand why Ton wanted to steal the prize, against that, I don't think we have a cha-

"When I grow up, can I look like that as well?" (Ursi)

Jack patted Ursi's shoulder, "It'll be best not to think about it, you're still too young to be making these life changing choices..." (Jack)

Pat snapped everyone out of their daze, "I think we need another conference." (Pat)

<Ton's PoV>

They finally understand the true hurdle of this competition.

After being released from that damned costume, we were all spent, no one knew what to do...

Raising her hand, "Ummm, if you don't mind. Back when my parents were still bards traveling around the world, they collected some interesting costumes. This piece was my favourite one..." (Meilin)

Everyone was in awe, I've never seen this strange looking animal before. Touching the costume, "How did it taste?" (Ton)

Worried, Meilin shook her hands, "This isn't anything like that, back where my parents received this, it was seen as a guardian of sorts. I've always enjoyed listening to their tales, and this was just a piece they brought back with them." (Meilin)

Well, without a better idea we went along with it~

[​IMG]

12. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    They had failed.

As Elias was too engrossed in interrogating every blonde elven woman (and a few men who looked like women), Hubo being too busy calming the crowd down, Chambui having her attention grabbed by sweets sold in a stall, and Kuma being too busy flirting with Maligno, the lost little girl had already found her mother and went off into the crowd. Had it not been due to the announcement of the guild staff, the group might have went on with their search realizing that the lost little girl was no longer in their company.

While walking on, A piece of paper, blown aflutter by the wind heads straight into Elias' face.
    "Son of a- Who threw that?! Wanna fight?!"
    Fearing this man, none among the crowd stepped forward and started to steer clear of him. Realizing that it was by pure accident and not something thrown as a challenge, Elias then examined of that piece of paper.
    "Hmmmm... Costumes, huh? Well, what do you guys think? Guys?"
    Distracted by his bad mood earlier, Elias didn't realize that he had already been separated from the others.
    "Oh, well. Might as well try for the heck of it"
    From up above the square, a man dons a military style long coat and pulls a hood over his head. He then smears a kind of pasty substance on his hands, altering the color of his skin to look like that of a human's. Finally, he puts on a metallic mask that resembles a human skull yet appearing mechanical at the same time.

"Done."

[​IMG]

13. Chambui

Chambui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This tastes nice. Uh, wait, where are the others? Taking a look around, I don't see any of them. Um... weren't we supposed to find the mother of that child? I hope the others succeeded. Even Elias is somewhere else... I wonder where he is right now? I want to be with him... yes. Let's search for him.

After roaming around the food stalls for another 30 minutes - it really was delicious - I enter the main area of the festival. Noticing a pamphlet fall down from the sky, I catch it and take a look. "What does it say? Cosplay event?" I don't have any idea where Elias might be, and the price of 1000g could be used to buy a house later... I don't see a reason I shouldn't join. Perhaps I can also find Elias there. Where did I put these clothes again?
    [​IMG]

14. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that was bad.

I and the rest of the group messed up real badly.
    It was supposed to be a simple thing, really, it shouldn't have been hard at all.
    But Elias's method...*sigh* (OOC: Totally not my fault :whistle::whistle::whistle:)
    As I took a sip from my wine gourd (Got that from a merchant, I used to have one but at some point in time it got destroyed...*sigh*)
    A piece of paper suddenly flew into my face.
    "Wha-"
    I nearly spit out the wine as I was momentarily starled by it.
    I then snatched the the piece of paper with my free hand.
    "A costume competition?...Hmm interesting, I'll take a look."
    As I prepared to go, I stopped for a moment and thought:
    "Well, might as well as dress up and join the occasion, why not?"
    --A while later--
    Hubo came out...almost exactly the same but with a old rag hat.
    (Well, the rags are too different though, still rags though.)
    "Meh, they and I say that being yourself is the best."
    [​IMG]

15. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    The next day

......Crap... I was having so much fun yesterday, that I forgot to do any of my jobs.....

I already got all the materials, all I need to do is just create it.

Sigh! I'm still feeling tired today, and I really really need to do my jobs today. I wonder if there's anything interesting going on today? Ops...

I'm supposed to do my jobs, not finding anything interesting.

Walking around the festivals, I can see many people wearing weird clothes than usual. What’s going on?

A kid is wearing tiger clothes surround by other kids, a guy and girl in bear costume, magical girl costume, a guy in heavy clothes,samurai costume...? Hubo in beggar costume?.... The heck?
    Then I see a big flyer that said cosplay contest.....That’s why people wearing weird clothes.....There’s no way I will join this kind of contest!
    Now, where’s the cosplay shop again? Maybe I should just go to normal clothes store?
    Oh yeah... I should just use my card transformation skills.
    Done!
    [​IMG]

oocL I'm not feeling good since yesterday. So this all I can do for now. Can't make the newspaper. orz

16. nguuuquaaa

nguuuquaaa 『Grade SSS Hentai Genius Supervert』

Reading List:
    Link
    A conversation can be heard in a corner of the metal house.

- Yes, yes, take that coat off. You need no coat for this. (Dude)
    - Hah... hah.... haaah.... (Girl)
    - Twist you hip more. You can do it by yourself. (Dude)
    - Ouch, it hurts! (Girl)
    - It's only at first. You'll get used to it. (Dude)
    - Hah... haaaah....... (Girl)
    - Yes, yes, now move up, and down, and up again. (Dude)
    - I-I can't keep up anymore. I-It's coming! (Girl)
    - Hahaha no need to worry, just follow my rhythm. Here we go, one, two, one, two. (Dude)
    - Ah... aaaah... yes! Oh yesss! I'm feeling sooo good!!! (Girl)
    - I know right? Beating a difficult song is quite satisfied. (Dude)
    - I was quite worried when you invited me to this infamous place, but it doesn't seem so bad. This dancing game is nice. (Girl)
    - Apparently that maid girl has pulled some strings so the weird games were all removed. This game is only the first from the new batch. (Dude)
    - Ooooh, then let's try the others too when they are done setting up. (Girl)
    - Yeah of course. (Dude)

In another corner.

- Damn riajuu. (???)
    - What's "riajuu"? (???)
    - It's a term to describe people who lead a life so fulfilling they don't mind death. So you should set them explode whenever you see them. (???)
    - Is that so? I'll try to do that then. (???)

Kysil, TheOneTrueApex, Nurman and 4 others like this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    After the cosplays were presented, the staff were discussing about it, when they finally arrived to a conclusion, they called to the crowd to announce their decision.

However, before they could even start talking, cries of outrage were heard from all onlookers.

"This is absurd!" (Male onlooker A)
    "I refuse to accept it! No matter who was decided as the winner, none of them gets close to Sin!" (Male onlooker B)
    "That's right! Sin is our goddess! You can't expect us to recognize anyone else as the winner!" (Male onlooker C)
    "Her dress was so lovely! She was looking even better than me!" (Female onlooker A)
    "Sin should win this contest even without participating!" (Male onlooker D)
    "Our princess cannot lose to any of them! Go give her the prize!!!" (Female onlooker B)

The staff regretted not having the guild's idol participating... But maybe it was for the best, the result could end up being quite absurd otherwise... Hikari decided to try and calm them down a bit before continuing with the formalities.

"I know you all like Sin-chan everyone, but we can't give a prize to someone that didn't really participate on the contest... Sure, I agree, she looks really lovely, but don't you think she would get really sad if she had to leave her date with Sio-chan to come her when she purposefully decided not to participate? I think she was afraid of other people giving up because of her presence, so she decided to not to participate to assure the fun of all contestants... Do you really want to turn down her good will and really call her here for that?"

Some murmurs of approval were heard... But just to make sure...

"Besides, Sio-chan could end up getting quite angry if Sin-chan was taken from her to get to the contest... I definitely won't be the one to deal with her in this case... Are you all willing to take this risk?"

This time the whole crowd started agreeing, good, we can continue now.

"So, we'll go with our current contestants instead, it took a while to go through them all, but... By a surprisingly unanimous decision, the winner of this great contest is... Ton-chan!!!!"

Claps were heard throughout the onlookers, they seemed to accept the decision after all... So much for Sin-chan, really now...

Ton-chan climbed up the stage in a happy mood to get her prize.

"Congratulations Ton-chan! I hope you can make good use of this, here are your 1000G and your 3 shards of the legendary green peace sculpture! I hope you enjoyed your prize and the competition!" gives her the proper prizes

"With this we're ending our contest everyone, enjoy the rest of the festival!!!" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (( That's all for the event everyone, I hope you all had fun in it, I maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe might make another one, so stay tuned! Feel free to post anything still related to it, your reactions to the winner or anything like it... Or if Ton-chan wants to make a victory speech or anything of the sort... Have fun! ))

@Nurman @ExitedDeviljho @Siostar

nguuuquaaa, Quaesitor, Nurman and 6 others like this.
  18. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he will kiss me for a moment, and waited with closed in excitement, but instead of a kiss; I got a star shaped necklace from him. A necklace with the same shape of the beautiful stars above us, maybe it was to remind me of this starry night, or maybe he just thought it's match very me well. The reason don't really matter now, I just know, I'm so happy for the gift, that I could fly right now.

"This is only the simple gift that i can give for now. Thank you so much for always taken care of me until now,I hope we can enjoy valentine days like this again next year and so on"

"Hope? I wouldn't hope that we can stay together for just another year. I....I want to be together with you....forever.... just like we are now...so....therefore... I..I.. expect you to live for a very, very, very long time with me..."

Ahh~! the things I just said was so embarrassing, that I could hide in hole. But I can't leave him like that, so before he could say anything, I steal a kiss from him. It was nothing but a simple, innocent kiss, yet my heart beating wildly in my chest. With an embarrassed smile, I set my mouth close to Sin's ear, and said in a whisper:

"It's because.... I..I'm... love you...I'm love you... so much, that I can't never part with you for real."

I wasn't sure why I'm begin to whisper, maybe I want it to be a secret or it can be because I'm too embarrassed to it speak out laud. Either way, the words I just said was truest to my feelings, and the silence make me so nerves that my heart could jump out any time. It seems, no matter how many time I'm confess my feelings to him, I can't stop the fearful feelings, as I wait for he's reply.

19. Jibs

Jibs 『Still alive ¯\_(ツ)_/¯』

Reading List:
    Link
    “That will be 10 gold for blue berry, strawberry pancakes.”

Jibs said while handing out the pancakes to he customer, and taking the payment.

“One smile please from jibby.”

“I also want one smile from Aika!”

Said a customer from the side.

“Please wait in line customer-san,also you can only get a smile after buying one thing.”

Aika stated while mixing the ingredients while I was cooking pancakes.

“One blue berry and chocolate pancakes please.”

A female customer said while I was cooking.

“Please wait a moment customer-san!”

Why..why Is their a such a long line?! I shouted internally. Looking at the absurd line was making me happy and despair at the same time.

Earlier this morning.

Waking up before the sun was up jibs went to her stall while Summoning Aika, which She secured with legit methods (Begging Blanc last night) totally using all her power.

“Let’s make sign.”

Jibs made a sign with the picture she got painted.

“Okay now the menu.”

“The grill and all the ingredients is already ready now for customers.”

The sun wasn't that high in the sky yet there we're people sitting there stalls up here and their and adventures, jibs turned to blanc who was walking beside her.

“Are you going blanc?”

“Yeah I'll be back later, zerith is still sleeping so I left her a note where to find us.”

“Okay see ya later blanc!”

Blanc went to go do some staff work while jibs was sitting up her stall.

Number one pancake maker approved by the Guild!

b590b64cd351dfa6bc8c2f4fc6ea7ccd.jpg

Jibs pancakes place

Menu

Choco pancake

made from chocolates with lots of love from the chocolate sect.

Blue berry pancakes

Made from fresh blue berries

Ordinary pancakes with honey

Pancakes with no extra stuff but made with lots of love

Jibs didn't put to much at the menu since it was just the aika and her managing the stall.

“Well am sure it will all work out right!”

“Yes of course ojou-sama! By the way I found this while going here.”

Aika showed jibs a pamphlet saying something about a cosplay competition.

“So you want to join the competition ojou?”

“Hmm…okay!”

Jibs waited for a while people pass by looking at her stall.

At first their was no customers but then 2 came then 4 and more, more in more came and now the situation became like this.

Present time.

“Ah nooo! I miss the cosplay competition!!”

“At least your pancakes are selling really ojou!”

“Am happy and not happy at the same time!”

“10 ordinary pancakes please.”

A customer said making jibs make more orders.

“Ojou….umm.”

“What is it aika?”

“The ingredients are almost gone….”

“What the was for 2 days!?”

“Well with this much customers it's no surprise.”

“Ehh…somebody help me!”

Jibs screamed while cooking at lightning speed.
    (@BlancFrost @Zerith)

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    An announcement was posted on the board of the guild about the event, no pamphlets were issued this time because a certain magical girl was scolded due to the waste of paper and the problem of cleaning she caused.

The announcement quickly gathered plenty of attention and lots of people crowded the place it was posted to see what was written.

After quite a hard time going through the big crowd, you finally get close enough to see what's written on the board.

"Special contest announcement

To celebrate the time of love that is Valentine's, the Adventurer's Guild is holding a special contest that will make your love senses bloom as much as possible!

Write a love poem, let all your love go wild in expressing your words to your loved one! Let it be known to all people of Oakenlake that yours is the biggest love that could ever be out there!

The greatest love poem will receive 1500G and a secret special gift from our local magical girl! Do your best in making your oh so lovely poem! \(^^)/"

-----------------------------Rules---------------------------------------

While you're not forced to, we suggest making a poem that your character could make, since we think you'll have more fun like this, you're by no means forced to though. You can make an OOC poem just fine.

There is no specific judging criteria, so just try to have fun with it!

Normal raid rules still applies.

Time limit for the submission is 24h from this post onwards.

Kuma Desu, nguuuquaaa, Kysil and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.